Don’t let the allure of Sunny Isles Beach blind you from the many hazards that threaten people’s safety every day. Collisions, slips and falls, and construction accidents happen daily, some of which result in severe injuries. If you were injured while residing or visiting Sunny Isles Beach, you could benefit from partnering with a personal injury lawyer.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers a full suite of legal services to injured parties and their families. From the moment you give us a call, you’ll learn how we seek full and fair compensation for injured clients, including medical bills and pain and suffering.
Don’t let another party’s negligence derail your life. With our team, you get an advocate who puts your needs and future first.
Our Sunny Isles Beach Personal Injury Practice Areas
We advocate for clients who have suffered harm from others’ negligence. Our practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability incidents, including slips and falls
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
We also extend a helping hand to families who have lost loved ones to wrongful death. With our advocacy, you can breathe easily knowing that your case is in good hands.
You Can Retain Our Help Without Paying Anything Upfront
Suffering a serious injury on Sunny Isles Beach can hurt your financial stability. Between medical bills and lost time from work, you may have concerns about making ends meet. Our team doesn’t want to add to your concerns. So, we offer our lawyers’ help on a contingency-fee basis.
In this arrangement:
- You pay nothing upfront to retain our help.
- A portion of your settlement pays for your lawyer’s services.
- You get the details of this agreement in writing. No surprises here.
We do more than waive our fees; we also finance various case-related obligations, such as filing and consulting costs. If another party’s negligence caused you to suffer a serious injury or lose a loved one, we want to hear from you.
During your free initial consultation, we can discuss contingency-fee-based representation and your expectations moving forward.
Why Partner With Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
Aside from offering help on a contingency-fee basis, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers:
- Insight that comes with experience. Since 2006, we’ve helped countless claimants recover compensation for their losses. We understand South Florida’s legal system inside and out, and we also know which insurance companies cooperate and which ones don’t. Each of these insights benefits your case.
- Easy communication. You shouldn’t go weeks without hearing from your personal injury lawyer. That’s why from the beginning of our partnership, you get your lawyer’s direct phone number and email address. We’re always available to answer your questions and assuage your concerns.
- Our negotiating skills. There’s a reason why we resolve most personal injury cases through insurance claims; that’s because we’re skilled negotiators. We present compelling evidence when pushing for maximum compensation. We also review the liable policy inside and out, so we fully understand your options.
Still unsure about entrusting us with your case? Feel free to check out our client testimonials. Here, you can learn about our commitment to client success from the very same people who have benefited from our representation.
Recoverable Damages In Your Sunny Isles Beach Personal Injury Case
How much you can recover (along with the types of damages you can recover) ultimately depend on your situation. Yet, one thing’s for certain: we push for the highest possible settlement. We want you to walk away from the claims process with every dollar you need to put this stressful time behind you.
That said, types of damages in your personal injury claim could include:
- Past, present, and anticipated medical expenses
- Lost income, including commissions and tips
- Loss of future earning ability
- Property damage costs (if your car was damaged, for instance)
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Mental distress
- Out-of-pocket costs, including childcare expenses
We Pursue Damages For Wrongful Death Claimants
As noted, our personal injury lawyers advocate for families who have lost loved ones to negligence. We’re deeply sorry for your loss if you’re in a situation like this. While we can’t turn back time and undo what happened, we can promote your future moving forward, seeking fair compensation for:
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses
- End-of-life care costs
- Hospice and palliative care
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium and household benefits
During this challenging time, we offer more than legal support. We offer a shoulder to lean on.
These Post-Accident Measures Could Bolster Your Personal Injury Case
You can trust our personal injury attorneys to manage everything your case requires to reach a fair outcome. Yet, there are also some things you can do. You may consider:
- Documenting your recovery period. Take photos of any external injuries (such as lacerations or bruising) you have throughout your recovery period. This helps us determine the value of your pain and suffering. It also helps us present the severity of your condition to the insurer.
- Referring all settlement offers to your lawyer. The insurance company may offer compensation shortly after your accident. It may even be the largest sum of money you’ve seen at once. Yet, it might not come close to accounting for the full cost of your damages. By referring all offers to your lawyer, you ensure you accept the best one.
- Following your doctor’s orders. You might not want to attend physical therapy or take certain medications. Yet, you don’t want the insurer to find out and think that because you went against medical advice, you made your condition worse.
Begin Your Free Case Review With The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
You deserve nothing but the best after suffering a personal injury on Sunny Isles Beach. Our team aims to provide that, giving you the best possible shot at a fair outcome. Don’t feel intimidated by the other party’s lawyers or the liable insurance company. Instead, connect with our team and secure legal assistance.
We Can Help.