If you suffered serious injuries in an accident, you may have a legal case to pay for the cost of your personal injury and losses.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Palm Bay, FL.
When you call, we will ask you a few questions about the details of your accident and injury to help determine if you have a personal injury case.
- What Types of Accidents Qualify for a Personal Injury Claim?
- Three Facts to Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
- How to Prove the Other Party Is Negligent and Liable for Damages
- What is the Next Step to File a Personal Injury Claim or Lawsuit?
- How Much Will it Cost to File Your Lawsuit? No Cost to You Unless You Get Compensation
- Call Now for a FREE Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Palm Bay, FL
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Palm Bay, call (800) 747-3733
What Types of Accidents Qualify for a Personal Injury Claim?
If you were in an accident and suffered a serious injury, you may qualify to pursue a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Here are some of the types of accidents for which you may file a personal injury claim:
- Bicycle accidents
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful death
If you suffered injuries in an accident, and another party is at fault, you seek legal help as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to prove your case. Call 1-800-747-3733 to set up a consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Palm Bay.
Palm Bay Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Three Facts to Know About Filing Personal Injury Claims
Know these three essential facts about personal injury cases in Florida so you don’t miss the legal requirements to file your claim or lawsuit:
- You have four years to file a lawsuit for personal injury in the state of Florida. If you do not file within the four-year statute of limitations, the court may dismiss your lawsuit. That’s why it is important to know the statute of limitations for your case.
- Prompt, professional medical help can provide evidence to substantiate your personal injury case. Even though you have four years to file your lawsuit, the longer you wait from the time of your injury, the less chance you may have of gathering all the essential evidence needed to prove your case.
- Witness statements, photos, and videos can be your best evidence. Gather your evidence as quickly as possible. Many important details may be lost or forgotten if you wait too long to get documents and other evidence.
It can be difficult to gather evidence to help prove your personal injury case. Recovering from an injury can be a stressful and full-time job. That is why we recommend contacting a lawyer if you are seriously injured.
To speak with a personal injury lawyer in Palm Bay about your case, call 1-800-747-3733.
If you do not act promptly and seek professional legal help, it may become increasingly difficult to recover compensation for your medical expenses and loss of wages, as well as pain and suffering you may have experienced.
A personal injury law firm like Anidjar & Levine can represent you and make sure:
- None of your evidence is lost
- All your deadlines are met
- You get proper medical care
- You are compensated for your damages and losses
Accomplishing these tasks may require an understanding of Florida personal injury law to get every detail necessary to resolve your case against the negligent party and their insurance company.
Prove Liability Before the Statute of Limitations Expires – Call 1-800-747-3733
At Anidjar & Levine, our attorneys understand how to obtain the necessary supporting documentation to prove the at-fault party’s liability, before the statute of limitations for your case expires.
To speak with a personal injury lawyer in Palm Bay about your accident and injuries, call 1-800-747-3733.
How to Prove the Other Party Is Negligent and Liable for Damages
Our personal injury team knows how to gather and preserve evidence to determine negligence. We may collect the following types of evidence and present it to the insurance company:
- Photographs and video surveillance
- Police or accident report
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert testimony, such as by an accident reconstruction expert
If the negligent party and their insurance company do not offer the proper settlement amount, we will go forward with a lawsuit on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What is the Next Step to File a Personal Injury Claim or Lawsuit?
Once we have determined the facts of your case, we will give you our professional appraisal of the potential value of your case. We will handle and manage all the red tape and documentation required to file an insurance claim and lawsuit. We will investigate to find and preserve evidence that establishes the defendant’s negligence as well as the value of your case.
We will handle your case from start to finish. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a consultation with a personal injury lawyer at our firm.
How Much Will it Cost to File Your Lawsuit? No Cost to You Unless You Get Compensation
There will be no cost to you unless we recover compensation for you. In fact, our personal promise to you at Anidjar & Levine is that we don’t get paid unless you do.
That means we do all the work on a contingency basis and get a percentage of the settlement we recover for you.
Call Now for a FREE Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Palm Bay, FL
We know how to negotiate and litigate personal injury claims and lawsuits to fight for the money you need to pay your bills and get medical care. Let us help you.
To talk to a lawyer about your case, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733 to set up a free consultation.