Suffering a construction-related injury can leave you with severe injuries and expensive medical costs. If you were hurt on a construction site in Fontainebleau, FL, you may qualify for workers’ compensation benefits, and you may qualify to file a lawsuit as well.
A construction accident includes any work-related accident resulting in injuries. This might include slip and falls, falling from a high area, chemical burns, automobile accidents, or even overexertion and heat exhaustion. These types of accidents can leave you with broken bones, respiratory difficulties, back problems, permanent scarring, or even wrongful death.
We can help you collect the benefits you deserve. Call one of our construction accident lawyers today at 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Fontainebleau, call (800) 747-3733
Collecting the Compensation That You Deserve
We’ll fight to get you the compensation you deserve. If you file a workers’ compensation claim, it may cover your medical expenses and a portion of your lost wages.
Workers’ compensation is no-fault, meaning you can file a claim regardless of how your injury happened, as long as it happened within the scope of your employment.
If a third party (i.e., not you or your employer) caused your accident and injuries, you may qualify to file a liability lawsuit against the negligent party. We’ll fight to recover the following damages under a third-party lawsuit:
- Future medical costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of services
- Wrongful death
A third-party lawsuit might seek compensation from any party whose negligence led to your injury including another contractor or the equipment manufacturers.
Fontainebleau Construction Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Steps To Follow After A Construction Accident
Suffering a construction accident can be overwhelming. It can be confusing navigating the process to get you the medical help you require while also keeping you eligible for compensation. Follow these steps after a work-related accident occurs:
- Receive medical care: It’s important to receive the medical care you need as soon as possible. Some injuries may seem minor, only to worsen later. And it can be difficult to connect it to the work-related accident if you do not receive medical care immediately. Even if your injuries seem minor, see a doctor right away.
- Notify your employer: Florida requires that you notify your employer of a work-related accident within 30 days. It’s important to provide notification as soon as possible. Your employer might have specific physicians you must visit in order to remain eligible for workers’ compensation.
- Document the process: It’s also important to keep record of every physician visit. This is an important part of calculating your damages and collecting compensation.
- Speak with a construction accident lawyer in Fontainebleau: Our team can assist you in making appointments, handling communications, and fighting for the compensation you deserve. Call us today at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine at 1-800-747-3733.
How We Will Help You With Your Construction Accident Case
The lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine understand the consequences of a construction accident case. It can be overwhelming dealing with medical care and covering the expenses until you receive compensation. We’ll help you in the following ways:
A complimentary and confidential consultation allows us to collect the important details of your case. This helps us determine who’s at fault and the next best legal steps to take.
Handle All Communication
Handling the many communications following a work-related accident can be overwhelming. We’ll handle negotiations and communications while you focus on your health. Also, we’ll keep you involved in the process and fight to get you the maximum compensation possible.
File Your Claim
Filing your workers’ compensation claim as soon as possible is vital to your case. The claim requires specific information such as proof of employment, evidence of the accident, and any medical records.
There are some details that can complicate this timeline, so it’s important to discuss your case with a Fontainebleau construction accident attorney as soon as possible.
Filing a claim through a workers’ compensation policy does not require that we establish negligence. However, if a third party caused your accident, we’ll investigate the details of the case and build a case for negligence.
We’ll collect information from the following important documents:
- Medical records
- Police statements
- Expert witnesses
- Personal recollections
- Photo or video evidence of the accident
- Co-worker statements
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact a Construction Accident Lawyer in Fontainebleau Today
If you experienced an injury while at work in the construction industry, the employer’s insurance policy should cover medical care and a portion of your lost wages. But you may qualify to file a third-party lawsuit, too.
We’ll work hard to get you every penny you deserve. Call a construction accident lawyer in Fontainebleau today at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine: 1-800-747-3733.