Did you suffer an injury in a traffic crash or other accident? You may qualify to recover compensation for your injuries. Contact a personal injury lawyer in Lauderhill, FL at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Call us at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Lauderhill, call (800) 747-3733
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
If you were hurt in an accident, we can help. Some of the types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Slips and falls
- Swimming pool accidents
- Dog bites or attacks
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
Even if you were injured in an accident that is not on the list above, call us for a free case evaluation. We can help you fight for compensation if you suffered a brain injury, back or neck injury, whiplash, broken bones, and other serious injuries.
Lauderhill Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Proving Liability in a Personal Injury Case
Our lawyers will investigate the circumstances of your accident, research the applicable law, and identify fault for your injuries.
Proving Liability in a Personal Injury Case
Personal injury cases generally require proving liability. We will help you build a case to establish:
- Duty of care: The defendant owed you a duty of care.
- Negligence: The defendant acted in a careless or reckless manner.
- Causation: The defendant’s negligence caused your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of your accident (e.g., physical, emotional, and economic damages).
Some parties that may be liable for various types of personal injury accidents include:
- A driver of a vehicle that struck you or your vehicle
- The employer of the driver or the owner of the vehicle
- A manufacturer of a defective product
- The owner of a dog who bit or attacked you
- A negligent doctor or hospital
- A nursing home or assisted living facility
- A property owner (commercial or residential)
Other parties may be liable for personal injury accidents too. Call us for a free case evaluation to review the details of your accident.
Gathering Evidence to Prove Liability in a Personal Injury Case
Our lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will work to prove a party’s liability for your injuries. We may:
- Visit the accident scene and take a video or photos of the area.
- Interview witnesses to your accident.
- Obtain any visual evidence of your accident, such as footage from a traffic camera or a store surveillance camera.
- Hire an accident reconstructionist or other experts to support your case.
Did you suffer an injury in an accident? Call a personal injury lawyer in Lauderhill at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for help.
Compensation That You May Recover in a Personal Injury Case
Getting compensation in a personal injury case takes more than just proving your injury. Our lawyers will document your injuries and show the accident caused them.
Damages You Can Recover for Your Injuries in a Personal Injury Accident
Compensation you may recover for your injuries include the following:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of rehabilitation or long-term care
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity (the difference in what you would have earned if you suffered no injury and what you can earn after your injury)
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Gathering Evidence to Prove Your Damages
What will our lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine do to prove your damages?
- Gather medical records and bills to show the extent of your injuries.
- Get expert medical opinion regarding your need for future treatment and care.
- Work with economists to prove the amount of your lost earning capacity.
If you suffered an injury in an accident, call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine and let our personal injury lawyers help get you compensation for your injuries.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
When to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
In Florida, you must file a personal injury lawsuit within four years of your accident. Do not wait until time is about to expire to hire a lawyer. The sooner you call our office, the quicker our lawyers can begin working on your case to fight for a settlement that compensates you fairly for your injuries.