If you live in Atlantic Beach, FL and sustained injuries in an accident, you have the right to pursue damages from the at-fault party. You should not have to suffer due to someone else’s actions.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand that personal injury cases involve more than the physical impact of an accident. In addition to physical pain, you may be suffering from fear, anxiety, or feel overwhelmed by the legal process. You may be worried about missing time at work and be concerned about the impact the accident will have on your life. Our team is here to help you through this challenging time.
If you sustained an injury, a personal injury lawyer in Atlantic Beach, FL can help. Call 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
Personal injury law covers a wide range of situations where a person is injured due to the actions of another party. Personal injury cases aim to hold the at-fault party or parties responsible for the physical and financial damages caused by their actions.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work hard to protect the rights of accident victims like you. We handle all types of personal injury cases in Atlantic Beach, FL, including the following:
- Vehicle collisions, including cars, trucks, or buses
- Motorcycle or scooter accidents, including rented scooters
- Boating and other watersport accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip or fall accidents
- Swimming pool and diving board accidents
- Construction site accidents, including falling objects, fire, and electrocution
- Industrial equipment accidents, including forklift accidents
- Medical malpractice, including birth injuries and misdiagnosis
- Wrongful death claims
If you or a loved one was hurt, you have the right to pursue damages. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are here to help you recover damages for your injuries and suffering. Call 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case and explore your legal options.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Atlantic Beach, 800-747-3733
Recoverable Damages in Your Atlantic Beach Personal Injury Cases
If you are facing losses from your injury, you may be curious about the amount of compensation you can expect from a personal injury case. Many factors can impact the amount of compensation you might receive. We cannot give you an accurate estimate without assessing your situation.
However, there are common types of damages most personal injury victims can recover. These damages include:
- Medical bills: In personal injury cases, most victims recover the cost of all medical care related to the accident. These damages may include the cost of doctor visits, testing, surgery, mental therapy, physical therapy, and long-term care costs.
- Repair or replacement of personal property: You may recover the cost of personal property damaged in the accident, including your car or truck, bicycle, laptop, medical devices, home, or other property.
- Missing wages: If you are unable to work, you may be able to recover damages for your lost wages. If you are unable to return to work at all, you may also recover the cost of future lost wages and income.
- Pain and suffering: An injury can affect more than just your body; it can also affect your mind. You may be able to recover damages related to physical pain, anxiety, fear, and loss of quality of life.
- Wrongful death claims: If a loved one or family member passes away due to someone else’s actions, you may have a wrongful death case. Damages recovered by wrongful death claims include your loved one’s medical bills, funeral costs, future lost wages, and loss of support on behalf of the family.
If you or a loved one sustained an injury in Atlantic Beach, FL, you may be eligible to recover damages in a wrongful death case. Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to explore your legal options: 1-800-747-3733.
Atlantic BeachPersonal Injury Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Understanding Liability in Personal Injury Cases
In personal injury law, there are four aspects to proving liability. To pursue compensation, your case must meet the following criteria:
- Duty of care: The at-fault party had a reasonable expectation of providing a safe environment. For example, a driver is expected to follow traffic laws to keep other drivers and pedestrians safe.
- Breach of duty: This means the defendant failed to uphold their duty of care. For example, a driver who exceeds the legal speed limit has behaved negligently.
- Causation: We must also prove the defendant’s breach of duty caused the accident. For example, the speeding car hit you on your motorcycle.
- Damages: To pursue damages, there must be actual damages. For example, the car hit your motorcycle resulting in injuries or property damage.
Are you unsure if you have a personal injury case? Call 1-800-747-3733 for a free consult. We can help you understand your legal rights and discuss how a personal injury lawyer in Atlantic Beach, FL can help you.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
You Have a Limited Time to Pursue Compensation
Florida laws limit the amount of time personal injury victims have to pursue cases. You have just four years from the date of your accident to file a case in court.
During this time, your lawyer will need to gather evidence, prove negligence, build your case, and file the case in court, if necessary. Do not delay in seeking legal help. If you fail to file a case in time, you may lose your right to pursue damages.
Atlantic Beach Personal InjuryYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Atlantic Beach, FL
If you or a loved one suffered injury in Atlantic Beach, you have the right to hold the at-fault party responsible for their actions. While no amount of compensation can erase the past, it can help you protect your family and allow you to focus on healing instead of worrying about medical bills.
Contact our legal team today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free personal injury case review in Atlantic Beach. A personal injury lawyer in Atlantic Beach, FL is standing by to take your call.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW