If your home was damaged or destroyed in a weather event, our Pinellas Park wind damage lawyer can help you recover compensation from your homeowners insurance policy. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our familiarity with the state’s insurance laws can benefit your case.
Our legal team will read and review your policy and ensure your claim for covered losses is handled fairly and you are compensated appropriately. When you leave the hard work and legwork of your financial recovery case to us, you can concentrate on emotional recovery for yourself and your family.
The Long And Short-Term Costs Of Wind Damage In Pinellas Park
It can take years for Florida home and property owners to recover from the damage and devastation of high winds. That can mean homeowners incur costs like short-term housing while awaiting re-occupancy and alternative transportation if their vehicles were damaged in the storm.
Nationwide, weather and climate disasters in the U.S. between 1980 and 2021 caused as much as $2.155 trillion in damages, according to NOAA Office for Coastal Management statistics. Insurance companies can easily become inundated with claims in the aftermath of dangerous storms.
Our wind damage attorney will ensure your claim does not get lost in the shuffle. We also explain the storm damage insurance claim process and our role in helping you secure compensation to repair or rebuild your home.
What You Need To Know About Documenting Your Covered Losses
Your insurer will require plenty of documentation and evidence to support your wind damage claim. Providing the proof they request can be time-consuming — especially when you are also dealing with complicated claim forms.
To ensure your evidence file is comprehensive, we recommend you:
- Take pictures of your property from a variety of angles
- Take detailed pictures of your roof, being sure to include missing or fallen shingles
- Collect any available receipts for your damaged or destroyed personal property
- Include photos of interior and exterior real and personal covered losses
- Retain receipts for securing your property and relocating your family
You do not have to do all this on your own. Our client support team will review your evidence and ensure a comprehensive evidence file is part of your insurance claim.
For a free legal consultation with a wind damage lawyer serving Pinellas Park, 800-747-3733
Our Law Firm Will Decipher Your Insurance Policy
The scope, language, subtleties, and fine print of your insurance policy can be difficult to decipher on your own. Our legal team will take the mystery out of this complex document and ensure you are aware of:
- Your policy’s coverage limitations
- Any applicable policy exclusions
- Your insurer’s definition of covered losses
- Important notification and filing deadlines
Because we understand insurance law, we also make sure you are aware of the insurance company’s responsibilities. We make sure they are timely in their responses and fair when handling your claim.
Our Lawyers Ensure The Insurance Company Treats You Fairly
When you need it most, you should be able to depend on your insurance policy. If you cannot, we can help. If your insurer is not acting in good faith, we will hold them accountable for their actions.
Our law firm will protect you from the following bad faith insurance practices:
- Excessive delays in handling your claim
- Failure to fully investigate your claim
- Misrepresenting any or all of your policy
- Unfairly undervaluing your covered losses
We help you fight back against these practices and ensure your case is handled fairly and that you are fairly compensated. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Pinellas ParkWind Damage Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Provide 360-Degree Client Service
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are committed to every aspect of your recovery from a weather disaster. Our Pinellas Park wind damage lawyer will ensure you receive the following:
- Personalized, responsive legal care and support
- A direct phone number to contact your attorney
- Frequent and timely updates as your case progresses
- Answers to your case-related questions and concerns
- Prompt responses to your phone calls and emails
You have a limited time to act after your property is damaged. The best way to ensure you do not run out of time is to let our law firm handle the details of your case. In short, we stop at nothing to ensure you reap the benefits of the insurance coverage you put in place to protect your property.
Florida Homeowners Recommend the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our law firm is committed to the clients we represent. Our history of 5-star reviews from previous clients includes the following:
- Mahoney George: I had a wonderful experience with the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine…and couldn’t be happier…Nick was the most attentive professional I have worked with to date…I would highly recommend the Law offices of Anidjar and Levine…to represent you in any loss you may have suffered.
- Tasha: Nick Basco at Anidjar and Levine handled our case after the hurricane…This firm exceeded our expectations, and we appreciate all their support during this stressful time. I have referred my neighbor and they were equally impressed with the quality and compassion of the firm. Thank you…for everything!!!!!!
When you trust our law firm with your insurance claim, we fight as hard for you to ensure you can repair or rebuild your home and start putting your life back together.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Contact Our Case Review Team Now
Was your Pinellas County home damaged in a recent weather event? If so, you do not have to take on your insurer alone. Our Pinellas Park wind damage lawyer will help you prove the value of your covered losses and fight for the compensation your policy entitles you to receive.
Find out how hard we go to bat for you by contacting one of our case review team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW