Hurricane-grade winds can reach 157 mph or higher, per the National Weather Service (NWS). Even lesser hurricanes can cause immense damage to those in Pinellas Park and may have caused damage to your property. If you need compensation for storm-related damage, a Pinellas Park property claim lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you.
Our team will represent you during the claims process. Insurance companies can be a formidable force, and we’ll fight for the compensation you deserve.
The Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer for a Hurricane Claim
There are several reasons to hire a lawyer for an insurance claim. We also encourage you to hire our firm in particular, but let’s start with the benefits of hiring a personal injury lawyer in Pinellas Park. With a lawyer leading your property claim:
- Your rights will be safe: Insurance companies do not always deal in good faith. If an insurer can get you to accept a denial of your claim or a low settlement offer, it may do so. A lawyer can ensure that does not happen.
- You will have more time to focus on rebuilding your life: The time you spend dealing with an insurance claim is less time that you will have to focus on your post-hurricane recovery. Life goes on after a storm, and your personal and professional responsibilities will still exist. Our team can lighten your load by handling the insurance process.
- The insurance companies will have met their match: Insurance companies are generally equipped with deep teams of staffers and lawyers to boot. With our firm on your side, the insurance company will know that it cannot intimidate you with various bad-faith tactics.
A hurricane claims lawyer from our firm will be your ally and your ally alone. We have no incentive but to secure a fair financial recovery for you.
What Qualifies The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine to Handle Your Hurricane Claim?
While you know the benefits of a hurricane claims lawyer, you deserve to know why our firm is qualified for your case. First, consider how former clients speak of our team:
“Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I., former client
“My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative of the service I have received from this firm.” – Stephen L., former client
These reviews capture what our firm is about. We go the extra mile for clients, including victims of hurricanes, because we care. We’re active in communities throughout Florida, including in Pinellas Park, and we fight for people in those communities.
A Pinellas Park hurricane claims lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will lead your claim from start to finish. You should expect the benefits of our full-service firm, including:
- Active communication: Lawyers communicate their concerns for clients by communicating. When you need us, you can reach out. You’ll have your attorney’s phone number, and they’ll be available to answer when you call. We’ll also keep you posted as circumstances in your claim change.
- Compassion for your circumstances: As fellow Florida residents, we know how devastating hurricanes can be. Expect us to be compassionate and patient in every interaction with you.
- Financial support: When we represent clients, we handle the upfront costs of the claim or lawsuit. When experts can improve a claim, we hire them. In other words, we support your claim not only with our legal services but also financially.
- Help getting your life back together: Our clients are people, not merely a case. If we can help you get your life together in ways related to your claim, we will.
Our law firm revolves around the people we represent. While your financial recovery is a priority, we’ll also consider your needs as a person who has been through a traumatic situation. This is the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine difference.
Damage Your Hurricane Property Claim May Cover
Our team will quickly review your homeowners insurance policy. We will also explore your flood insurance policy if you have one. Many people in Florida have both policies, as homeowners insurance will generally cover wind damage but not water damage.
Assuming that you have both flood and homeowners insurance, you may deserve an insurance payment covering damage to:
- Your roof
- Major and minor appliances
- Components built into your home, such as your air conditioning unit and ducts
- Detached structures, such as a shed or garage
- Certain other features of your property
We will delve into your policies, determining what damages they do or don’t cover. We will seek compensation for all your covered losses.
How Our Firm Serving Pinellas County Can Help With Your Claim
Being a law firm based in Florida, our team knows hurricane claims well. We’re prepared to lead every step of the process, including:
- Helping you understand the specifics of your insurance policies
- Surveying your property to identify all damage and making a record of that damage
- Preparing your insurance claim and filing it in a prompt fashion
- Hiring any experts who can add credibility to your hurricane claim
- Negotiating with the insurance companies
- Taking any other necessary steps to pursue compensation
The truth is, insurance companies don’t always deal in good faith. Our firm will combat any attempts to delay or underpay your claim. We will also appeal any unjust denials of your hurricane-related claim.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today to Discuss Your Hurricane Claim in Pinellas Park
There is no cost and no obligation when you call our team. We’ll answer any questions you have about hiring a Pinellas Park hurricane claims lawyer and lay forth the next steps in the claims process.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your FREE consultation.
We Can Help.