Semi-truck accidents often leave injured parties with more than just totaled vehicles; these collisions also cause serious injuries, burdensome medical expenses, and the memories of a traumatic experience.
Getting back on your feet after a collision may feel overwhelming in and of itself. Yet, it doesn’t have to be when you partner with a Pembroke Pines semi-truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We’re committed to doing everything possible to recover your losses.
Compensation for Your Accident Should Account for Your Losses
You deserve compensation after your accident. We’ll fight for the financial recovery you deserve, which may include:
- Medical expenses
- Doctors’ visits
- Lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Car repair or replacement costs
- Physical therapy and mental health services
This is not a complete list of damages you can recover via a claim or lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a semi-truck accidents lawyer serving Pembroke Pines, 800-747-3733
We’re Ready to Do Everything Possible to Recover Your Damages
We’re here to support you after your semi-truck accident. Not only will the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine take care of the legal aspect of your accident, but we’ll also provide responsive legal care, keeping you in the loop when it comes to updates.
You can trust our semi-truck accident lawyers in Pembroke Pines to:
File Your Case Within the Appropriate Deadline
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you must file your lawsuit within four years of your accident to seek compensation. However, the court may reduce this filing window depending on your accident’s details.
We recommend seeking legal help sooner rather than later; this will protect your right to damages. Once you’ve partnered with us, we will abide by all legally-mandated deadlines.
Collect Evidence to Support Your Claim
Evidence is big in making any case, including semi-truck accident cases. Evidence such as camera footage, eyewitness testimonies, and physical evidence (e.g., the skid marks made by your vehicle) can prove to be a key point in your fight for compensation.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can collect this evidence and use it to support your case.
Determine Who Is Liable for Your Accident
Determining who is liable for your accident is one of the biggest parts of creating a strong argument for your compensation claim. To determine fault for your collision, we will ask ourselves:
- Who crashed into your vehicle?
- Were other parties involved, such as pedestrians or other drivers?
- Was the semi-truck properly loaded?
- Was the semi-truck properly maintained?
- Was the semi-truck driver properly licensed and up to date on certifications?
- What were the road and weather conditions like at the time of the accident?
When determining liability, it is crucial to look at evidence and create a thorough picture of who is really at fault in your accident. Without experience, this can be difficult, but that’s where the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help. Determining liability is one of our specialties, and we’re more than happy to assist you.
Establish Your Accident’s Cause
Learning what caused your truck accident lets us determine who should pay for your losses. After evaluating all pieces of evidence, we may find that one or more of the following factors caused you to get hurt:
- Poor road conditions
- Poor vehicle maintenance
- Poor weather conditions
- Distracted driving
- Overworked drivers
- Unevenly loaded cargo
- Evasive actions, such as sudden braking or lane changes
Assess Your Injuries’ Severity
We want to provide a comprehensive case to the liable insurance company––and that means understanding the impact of your injuries on your life. Our law firm partners with many healthcare specialists who can review your medical file and assert how your injuries have harmed you.
In the past, we’ve helped semi-truck accident claimants recover compensation after suffering these injuries:
- Sprains and/or strains
- Broken and/or fractured bones
- Spinal injuries
- Lost limbs
Each of these injuries can create issues for your health if they are not treated right away. If you experience symptoms of any of these injuries, reach out to your medical provider or a doctor. These injuries can manifest at any time following your accident––even weeks afterward.
Pembroke PinesSemi-Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Go the Extra Mile for Injured Semi-Truck Accident Claimants
Since we first opened our doors in 2006, we’ve helped countless people recover compensation for their losses. Here’s what they’ve had to say about working with us:
- “Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication. I got much more than I ever expected. Job well done by Elie and his staff. I recommend this firm to anybody who need a personal injury lawyer.” ––Arthur B.
- “Was pleased with how I was treated by Attorney Evan. Evan was very informative and took a genuine interest in my medical treatment and guided me through each process and step. Customer service was superb.” ––Andy H.
- “This firm has been extremely helpful since day 1. They kept my husband up to date either everything and guided us through this process to recovery compensation with excellence. I especially would like to thank Avery for all his patience and professionalism. He was incredible from beginning to end.” ––Scarlet C.
You can learn more about what our clients have to say about us by checking out our
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Get in Touch with Our Pembroke Pines Semi-Truck Accident Team Today
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we’ll go the extra mile and work as hard as possible to get the compensation you deserve. Call 1-800-747-3733 to discuss your case. Your first case review comes free of charge.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW