Motorcycle accident victims are not only more likely to have severe injuries, but they are also more likely to struggle financially. Because of insurance complications and substantial medical bills, you may want assistance recovering your losses. If you’re struggling to make ends meet after your motorcycle accident, our Palm Harbor personal injury lawyer can help.
With perks like personal access to your attorney’s phone number, frequent case updates, and responsive communication, filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit will seem like a breeze. A motorcycle accident lawyer serving Palm Harbor from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you get started.
What Damages Can I Receive After a Motorcycle Accident in Palm Harbor?
According to the Florida Traffic Safety Dashboard, Palm Harbor is in one of the most accident-dense areas of Florida. With collisions being more of a hazard, motorcycle riders are especially at-risk. Compared to car accidents, motorcycle accidents often result in more damages. The value of these losses can be paid back to you as compensation.
Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Economic damages account for the financial losses you’ve experienced, whereas non-economic losses can’t be tied back to a receipt. These include emotional, physical, and mental suffering, among other things.
Some common forms of damages include:
- Your medical bills and other care-related bills
- Bills for the repair or replacement of your motorcycle
- Wages or benefits you’ve lost while unable to work
- Your physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Lower quality of life, loss of enjoyment in life
- Permanent physical impairment
- Scarring or disfigurement
Receipts and repair estimates are easy enough to calculate, but the value of your pain isn’t so straightforward. Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Palm Harbor can help you work through the ways the accident has affected you, so we can fight for an appropriate settlement for your losses.
Damages for Losing a Loved One in a Motorcycle Accident
If you lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, it’s understandable for you to feel lost. We are sorry for the loss of your loved one and for your suffering. If you need help filing a lawsuit to manage the financial consequences of their passing, we hope you’ll allow us to help.
In Florida, you could be eligible for compensation for these wrongful death damages:
- Funeral costs and the cost of a burial or cremation
- Medical bills incurred by your loved one before their passing
- Lost income for your family
- The suffering your family is experiencing
- The losses of spousal and parental support
We know that no amount of money could make up for this loss; however, we also know that having greater financial security can make it easier to grieve. One of our accident lawyers can help.
What Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Palm Harbor Can Do For You
The attorneys at our firm have experience managing cases like yours. Many of our motorcycle accident clients find that insurance coverage is insufficient for them, since PIP doesn’t cover motorcycle accidents. They often feel like they’re at a financial dead-end. These clients ask us to help them find compensation through other means, so we do:
Bernard Agurs says, “After getting struck from behind on my brand new motorcycle, I researched the best motorcycle accident representatives. This led me to Shire Patel at Anidjar & Levine…Shire provided me with a settlement way more than I initially expected. I will recommend anyone to work with Shire Patel. He provides great advice and support. He also fights for YOU and what YOU deserve!”
Our hundreds of five-star testimonials praise our team and our results, because we fight for our clients and strive to help them with more than just their legal needs.
How We Build Your Case
First, you can get started without any up-front costs. Once we take your case, you won’t have to pay us anything until we win. Hopefully, this makes it easier for you to afford the care you need right now.
Our services include:
- Filing the action that’s right for your case. This includes submitting required documentation, communicating with defense attornies, and dealing with insurers
- Keeping you updated. From the beginning of your case to the end, you will have your attorney’s personal phone number. You can contact our team at any time on any day of the week.
- Timely responses. Whether through email or by phone, you’ll have timely responses to your questions, so you never feel left in the dark.
- Scheduling appointments. You’ve got enough going on. We can get you into chiropractors or schedule car repairs, so you can focus on your other priorities.
- Representing you in court. After establishing a strong body of evidence to support your case, we will stand up for you against the at-fault party and fight for the compensation you need.
We Establish the At-Fault Party’s Liability
In order to receive compensation, it’s important to be able to show that the person who hurt you was negligent toward you. This is just one of many reasons it’s worth it to hire a lawyer.
Showing negligence is a complicated process involving:
- Proof that the liable party had a responsibility to protect you on the road by driving vigilantly and carefully.
- Gathering evidence from witnesses, experts, medical documents, and more to establish that the liable party’s actions were negligent or reckless toward you.
- Establishing that their negligence caused your accident, and therefore caused you financial and personal losses.
If the person responsible for your accident didn’t show you the duty of care that all drivers must show their fellow motorists, then they should pay for what you’ve lost as a result of your accident. Multiple parties can be sued for your damages which can get complicated. We can help with the nuances of your case.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
After an accident, the consequences spread into every aspect of your life. You shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial and emotional burden on your own. Our motorcycle accident lawyer serving Palm Harbor can help you get the financial security you need to recover from your accident while helping you to feel peace of mind about your case.
For a free, no-obligation case review, contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Learn more about how we can help you recover what you’ve lost.
We Can Help.