Getting involved in a crash often leaves you feeling overwhelmed and confused. Right now, you might wonder what to do next. We recommend partnering with a Palatka car accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
If you need compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses, you can trust our team to pursue them. We will itemize your losses, prove your accident’s cause, and negotiate for what you need. Our lawyers also work on contingency, so we don’t request our attorney’s fees unless we “win” your case.
What You Can Expect from Partnering with Our Lawyers
During our partnership, you can expect our team to:
Explain the Laws That Apply to Your Case
There are many laws surrounding your case – many of which you should be aware of. For instance, consider the statute of limitations. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your lawsuit.
Other laws that could impact your right to compensation include:
- Florida’s no-fault laws. After a car accident, you generally file a claim first with your personal injury protection (PIP) insurance. If your damages exceed your policy’s limits, you could file a third-party claim.
- Florida’s comparative negligence system. If you contributed to the accident, this could affect how much you can recover. Your settlement could be reduced in proportion to your percentage of fault for the collision. Yet, if you contributed to the incident, this would not bar you from pursuing damages.
You don’t have to be a lawyer to file a successful insurance claim or lawsuit. We will explain all laws and legal principles that apply to your situation.
Address Your Questions and Concerns
When you partner with our team, and you have a question, you don’t have to rely on Google. Instead, you can call your lawyer and ask away. You will get your lawyer’s personal cellphone number when you sign on with us, making legal aid accessible when you want it most.
We can address your questions related to your case’s value, progression, and potential.
Investigate Your Case
Your attorney will conduct a thorough investigation into your case. This involves gathering the following information to prove fault:
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Statements from witnesses
- Medical records
- Your injury-related receipts and invoices
- Expert testimony, including statements from healthcare professionals and accident reconstruction specialists
Assess Your Damages
Your recoverable losses may comprise:
- Medical bills
- Car repair costs
- Lost wages and other job-related benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Transportation costs
- Childcare expenses
The insurance company will not offer a fair settlement without a fight. To counter its accusations of fault (or other details that could delay your case), we will present evidence. It’s not the end of the road if the insurer keeps denying your right to compensation; in that instance, we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party.
Determine the Cause of Your Accident
Pursuing compensation requires us to prove what caused your accident. After our investigation, we may conclude that one or more of the following factors were at play:
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Failing to yield
- Reckless driving
- Driver inexperience
- Poor roadway conditions
- Inclement weather
- Poor vehicle maintenance
Protect You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Insurance representatives are all smiles when you sign on as a policyholder. Yet, after filing a claim, you might find yourself dealing with uncooperative claims adjusters and unfair insurance practices.
We have over 15 years of experience negotiating with insurance companies. We know what tactics they’ll use to deny compensation and what measures protect our clients. We can advise you on whether any settlement offers are fair and take action accordingly.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Palatka, 800-747-3733
Three Commonly Asked Questions About Car Accidents in Palatka
Time and time again, we get the same questions from injured claimants in Putnam County. You might also have some of these inquiries:
How Long Will It Take to Recover Compensation?
How long it takes to recover compensation depends on many aspects of your situation, including the severity of your condition. After all, we don’t want to settle your case before we understand your anticipated healthcare needs.
You can trust our team to do everything possible to keep your case moving according to schedule. This involves checking paperwork for accuracy and completion, gathering evidence to support your damages’ cost, and countering any accusations of fault.
What Types of Injuries Allow Me To Seek Compensation?
If your injuries affect your quality of life, you can seek damages through a claim or lawsuit. You don’t have to be completely immobilized. Perhaps you need to hire someone to look after your children. Maybe a long-term disability prevents you from using your home’s second story.
In the past, we’ve helped people with these conditions recover compensation:
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Mental health complications
What Happens During My Free Case Review?
Your free case review is merely an opportunity to share your story with our legal team. We may ask you some simple questions about your situation, including when your accident happened, what damages you’ve incurred, and what you’re looking for in a personal injury team.
PalatkaCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Our Previous Car Accident Claimants Love the Work We Do for Them
We’ve helped countless car accident claimants recover compensation for their losses. Some of our former clients have shared:
- “My attorney Shire Patel was absolutely amazing. He got me a huge settlement from my car accident. Definitely recommend using Anidjar and Levine and asking for Shire.” – Francesca C.
- “Ellie Anidjar and the whole team made the whole process after my accident a breeze. I was well taken care of with all my medical needs and any professional questions I had. I definitely recommend them! I couldn’t have gotten better attorneys to handle my case.” – Marcos P.
- “Attorney Dean Levy, Victoria, and the entire team rocks!! The level of professionalism is unmatched. From the start to the end they have been there for me each and every step of the way! With the help and support that I needed.” – Yolanda M.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Begin Your Free Case Review Now
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW