If you have suffered losses to your property in North Miami Beach and the insurance company has denied your claim, you still have options to recover the insurance payout you deserve. You have the legal right to have a property claim lawyer represent you and appeal your denial.
A property claim lawyer in North Miami Beach, FL, can help you by navigating the home insurance claim process and, if necessary, by disputing an insurance denial or underpayment. We offer a free consultation to victims of property losses. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free review of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a property claim lawyer serving North Miami Beach, call (800) 747-3733
Compensation for Property Losses in Florida
Compensation for property losses in Florida varies from case to case. It typically includes the replacement value of lost personal property; loss of appraised fair market value of real property; costs of construction repairs, including labor, overhead, and profit; and any other economic losses that are compensable in a negligence lawsuit.
In a lawsuit, property loss settlements are usually based on the reasonable cost of repair. If the property cannot be fixed, the court will consider the fair market value of the property before the damage occurred.
Common types of claims our property claim lawyers in North Miami Beach, FL, handle include:
- Hurricane damages
- Roof leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Fire claims
- Pipe leaks
- Storm loss claims
- Wind, water, and smoke damage
- Vandalism and theft
Every homeowners’ insurance policy is different. Some of the above losses may not be covered by your standard homeowners’ insurance but would instead be covered by your flood insurance or hurricane insurance. We can help you determine which insurance applies to your losses and how to pursue the compensation you deserve.
North Miami Beach Property Claim Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights
The Florida Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights states requirements that insurance companies must fulfill when processing your claim.
By law, your insurance company must:
- Notify you it has received your claim within 14 days of the date you submitted it
- Notify you within 30 days regarding the status of your claim
- Finish your claim and send a payment for either the entire or undisputed portion of your claim within 90 days, or they must send a written report stating the reason for denial
If the insurance company did not comply with these requirements, we may be able to help you file a bad-faith lawsuit to pursue additional compensation for you.
Our Florida Property Claims Lawyers Can Help You
Whether filing an original claim or appealing a denial, a property claim lawyer in North Miami Beach, FL, can make sure everything is done correctly and within required time limits. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can:
- Review your insurance policy and explain technical legal jargon
- Handle calls with your insurance company and negotiate on your behalf
- Ensure your insurer is following the Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights
- Complete time-consuming paperwork
- Collect evidence and handle witnesses for your appeal
- File a civil suit if the insurance company is unwilling to offer a settlement or acting in bad faith
- Represent you in court, if necessary
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us for Help
Our team of property claim lawyers in North Miami Beach, FL, can assist you from start to finish. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you do not pay us anything until we recover a settlement or judgment on your behalf.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine right away at 1-800-747-3733 to get started with a free case evaluation.