If you or a loved one was injured by a healthcare professional, we can fight for the compensation you deserve. You do not have to go through this process alone. A North Miami Beach medical malpractice lawyer can be with you every step of the way, fighting for money damages for your losses.
Many doctor’s offices, hospitals, and private practices have the luxury of being backed by large insurance companies. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we are not afraid to stand up for your case and protect your right to compensation. To learn more and schedule your free consultation today, give us a call at 1-800-747-3733. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin working on your case.
Pursuing a Medical Malpractice Case in Florida
Victims of medical malpractice in Florida generally must file their lawsuits within two years of the date they became aware of the injury. It is important to get started right away to make the most of this limited window of time in which to prepare your case.
Our team can help you build a strong case that supports your claim. Some examples of potential medical malpractice incidents we can investigate on your behalf include:
- Injuries occurring during the birthing process
- Harm done from defective medical tools
- Misdiagnosis of an illness or injury
- Delaying a diagnosis resulting in adverse effects or the progression of the condition
- Errors made during surgery
- Mistakes made during treatment that bring a patient harm
These are not the only situations that may constitute medical malpractice. If you or a loved one was injured by a healthcare professional, a medical malpractice lawyer in North Miami Beach, FL, may be able to assist you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation at 1-800-747-3733.
You Can Afford to Hire a North Miami Beach Medical Malpractice Lawyer
We know that most people do not have extra money sitting around to pay upfront legal fees, especially if they are dealing with extra expenses from the consequences of medical malpractice. You do not have to pay any upfront legal fees because we handle medical malpractice claims and lawsuits on a contingency-fee basis.
With this fee arrangement, we work without getting paid until the end. Payment for our help comes from your settlement proceeds or court award. Without contingency-fee arrangements, many people could not afford to take legal action against the parties that harmed them.
Recoverable Damages in Medical Malpractice Claims
Every medical malpractice case is different, which is why the amount of compensation you can pursue will be different from another case. The facts of your situation will determine how much you might receive in a settlement or jury award.
Some of the common types of money damages in successful medical malpractice claims include:
- Medical bills. Suffering harm because of a healthcare provider’s negligence can incur costly medical bills, such as surgeries, medications, and treatments.
- Lost income. After receiving substandard medical care, you might not be able to work for some time while you recuperate and undergo corrective procedures. You should not have to shoulder this financial hardship.
- Future lost wages. Ongoing impairment from medical malpractice might render you unable to make as much money as before. For example, if you had a heart attack during surgery, this could prevent you from working labor-intensive jobs in the future. This could affect your career and earning ability.
- Pain and suffering. Pain and suffering reflects the physical discomfort and mental distress you endured from medical malpractice. How much you can seek for this expense largely depends on your situation, including the types of injuries you suffered.
- Other intangible losses. You might have additional losses that can be challenging to value in monetary terms. You might, for example, have loss of enjoyment of life if you cannot walk unassisted.
Our North Miami Beach medical malpractice lawyers can explore other types of money damages you can seek.
What You Can Expect By Partnering with Our Team
Our clients know that all they have to worry about is getting better. We take care of everything else. We can even help schedule your appointments. Going the extra mile is how we handle every case.
When you become our client, we will give you your attorney’s individual telephone number. You will receive frequent case updates so that you know what is happening with your claim or lawsuit. We answer all your questions and respond to your phone calls and emails. We treat our clients with respect.
Call Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you have been hurt in any way at the hands of a medical professional, you could be entitled to compensation for your various injury-related losses. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our medical malpractice lawyers in North Miami Beach, FL, are ready to help prove your case. By gathering and presenting the appropriate evidence, we will protect your right to compensation.
A medical malpractice lawyer in North Miami Beach, FL, may be able to help with your case. We can seek the damages you deserve, so you can spend your time more productively. To find out more, call us today at 1-800-747-3733. As noted, we work on a contingency-fee-basis, which means you only pay us if we recover compensation on your behalf.
We Can Help.