If you have covered losses because of a storm, theft, leak, or another source of harm, don’t worry. A North Lauderdale property claim lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assist you.
Our firm actively serves claimants in Broward County, and we’re ready to help you right now. Don’t stress any longer about dealing with the insurance company—let us fight for the compensation you deserve.
Who May Need To File A Claim In North Lauderdale?
The criteria for pursuing a damage claim generally include:
- You own some type of property.
- The property you own suffered damage of some kind.
- You have (or believe that you have) an insurance policy that offers compensation for your covered losses.
Your property could include your home, business, or another property of value. Our firm can review your case and explain whether a property claim is worthwhile.
For a free legal consultation with a property claims lawyer serving North Lauderdale, 800-747-3733
How Can A North Lauderdale Property Claim Lawyer Help Me?
A property claim lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will ensure the completion of your case.
We can help with your property claim in North Lauderdale by:
- Determining the source of your covered losses: We will work with you, our investigators, and any other knowledgeable parties to determine the source of your losses. Whether the source was a hurricane, burglar, fire, burst pipe, or another hazard, we will gather all relevant facts about your situation.
- Reviewing all applicable insurance policies: The specifics of your insurance policy matter when it comes to a property claim. Our team will review the details of your policy, determine the losses they cover, and note those details as we prepare for negotiations.
- Gathering evidence that supports your claim: Proof of covered losses is a key point in your North Lauderdale property claim. We may take photographs of damaged items, obtain video footage, and gather receipts for any stolen or damaged items.
- Pinpointing precisely how much coverage you’re entitled to: We’ll total the cost of your covered losses. This will provide a precise figure of what we request from the insurance company.
- Negotiating with your insurance company: We’ll likely need to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. These negotiations may take time, effort, and patience, and we’ll see them through to a resolution. If we do not receive a fair settlement offer, we may take additional steps to seek compensation for you.
A property claim lawyer from our firm serving North Lauderdale will handle the more minor (but essential) details of your claim. From completing paperwork to handling claim-related phone calls and emails, we’ll tend to every detail of the claims process.
We Will Address All Of The Challenges That Come With Your Claim
One clear benefit of hiring an attorney from our firm is that you won’t have to deal with the headaches that a property claim can cause. Insurance companies actively protect their bottom lines by denying claimants less than they need.
We’ll counter any bad-faith tactics by your insurer, including:
- Attempts to undervalue your covered losses
- Claims that you don’t have sufficient proof of certain losses
- Delays in processing your claim
- Attempts to void your insurance policy
- Lowball settlement offers
- Claims that a poor settlement offer is the best you will receive
- Attempts to overwhelm you with dense paperwork, legal jargon, and other methods of confusion or intimidation
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has the resources necessary to take on insurance companies. We want the opportunity to fight for you during negotiations.
North LauderdaleProperty Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Why Should I Choose Our Property Claim Team In North Lauderdale?
Our firm believes that contracts must be honored. You have paid the premiums necessary to cover your property, and the insurance company should deliver when damage occurs.
With our team on your side, you can expect that:
- We will fight for the entire insurance payment you’re entitled to.
- We will handle everything your claim involves, allowing you to focus on your own duties and concerns.
- We will communicate actively throughout your claim.
- Your rights and case are safe with us.
Property claims can be complicated. We have a staff of attorneys and paralegals ready to resolve your claim today.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What Kinds Of Property Claims Do Our Attorneys In North Lauderdale Handle?
We handle any property claim that occurs in North Lauderdale. From natural disasters to theft, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can assist you.
If you’ve suffered damage to your property and believe that insurance should cover the losses, we can assist you.
Financial Awards You May Receive For A Property Claim
Your covered losses depend on the type and extent of the damage to your property. An insurance policy that covers your property may cover:
- Damage to your roof
- Damage to flooring, walls, windows, doors, and other structural components of a building
- Damage to air conditioners, pipes, and other valuable components of your home or business
- Theft or damage of certain valuables
- Damage caused by natural disasters, such as floods or hurricanes
We try not to generalize about which damages entitle you to financial compensation. We will need to review the details of your insurance policy to understand your covered losses. Once we have access to your insurance policy, we can discuss what you can pursue.
North Lauderdale Property ClaimsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Consultation
There are no obligations when you call. Our team serving North Lauderdale will answer any questions you have about hiring a property claim lawyer. You should not wait to start the claims process (with our help), as you reasonably want to collect damages as soon as possible.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW