You may be able to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost income, vehicle repairs, and other damages after a truck accident on Interstate 75 (I-75) in Naples, FL. Truck accidents are notoriously costly, so you deserve a law firm that will use all its resources to fight for your financial recovery.
A Naples truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can start your case today. We offer responsive legal care that sets us apart from other personal injury firms serving Naples.
Why Choose A Naples I-75 Truck Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
Our legal team understands how competitive the lawyer market in Naples is. We don’t take any truck accident case for granted, and we go the extra mile to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. When you hire us to lead your case in Naples, you should expect:
- Client-focused service: Our clients associate “the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine” with “excellent client service.” You will get your attorney’s phone number right away, and we encourage you to call with any questions or concerns. Our team will provide regular case updates and communicate how important your case is to us.
- Complete financial backing: The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will cover the entire financial cost of your case, and we’ll spare no expense. We may even hire experts to reconstruct your collision on I-75, testify about liability, or help calculate your damages.
- Help with case-related responsibilities: Our team will help you get your vehicle fixed, schedule appointments, and arrange transportation to those appointments. This personal touch sets our firm apart from others.
- A stress-free fee structure: Our attorneys receive compensation only if you recover awards in your case. This means that you’ll pay nothing upfront or out of your own pocket. We only win if you win.
- A relentless fight for your financial recovery: Our goal is to get the money you deserve, and not a dollar less. Our attorneys and paralegals build the strongest cases we can. When it comes time to negotiate, we don’t back down.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have been fighting for truck accident victims in Naples for more than a decade. We have an office in Naples, and this will allow us to provide prompt, in-person representation.
Take It From Our Former Clients—We Will Go The Extra Mile For You
You might want to review what former clients say about the legal advocates at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
You should expect a seamless experience when you hire a truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our end-to-end legal services will allow you to focus on your recovery. We’ll fight for fair compensation for your accident on I-75 in Naples.
Recoverable Damages For Your Truck Accident On Interstate 75 In Naples
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that victims face a serious risk of injury or death when a large truck strikes them. This means that truck accident cases often involve substantial damages, and our clients frequently deserve large financial recoveries.
Our truck accident team serving Naples will identify all your recoverable damages, including:
A truck accident can cause substantial healthcare costs, including bills for:
- Emergency transportation
- Hospital visits
- Doctor’s appointments
- Other medical services
Our firm will total your existing health care costs and project future medical care expenses.
Injuries from a truck accident on Interstate 75 in Naples may cost you:
- Your usual income
- Earning power
- Potential promotions and bonuses
- Progress on your career path
- Fulfillment from your work
A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will demand fair compensation for this and any other professional damages from your Naples truck accident.
Pain and Suffering
We seek compensation for our clients’:
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Other pain and suffering
Our attorneys have extensive experience calculating the costs of pain and suffering, which does not typically have a clear financial cost.
If your loved one suffered fatal injuries in an I-75 truck accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for justice. Recoverable damages in fatal truck accident cases generally include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Medical expenses
- Lost financial support
Our firm leads wrongful death cases with the greatest sensitivity for the client. We’ll work to resolve your case fairly as your focus on your grieving process.
How A Truck Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Will Fight For Your Financial Recovery In Naples
Our Naples-based team will lead every step of your case, including:
- Gathering accident-related evidence (which will show who is liable for your collision on Interstate 75)
- Documenting your damages
- Assessing the cost of your damages
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Seeking your recovery at trial (if necessary)
- Completing all other case-related duties
Florida law requires that we file truck accident cases within two years of the accident date. There are some exceptions to this statute, so contact our team even if it has been more than two years since your I-75 truck accident in Naples.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Don’t try to take on a liable trucking company on your own. Let our firm lend its experience, resources, and staff to you. A Naples Interstate I-75 truck accident lawyer from our team will handle your case from start to finish.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.