A big rig can outweigh a typical passenger vehicle by thousands of pounds. Its height and weight could mean that in a collision, the smaller vehicle occupants are at serious risk. If you or someone you love was injured in a truck accident caused by negligence, you could be eligible for financial compensation from one or more parties.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Miami Gardens big rig truck accident lawyer can help you build a strong personal injury case. We will do all the hard work and legwork of building your case and obtaining financial recovery. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Your Lawyer Will Build A Strong Case For Financial Compensation
When our law firm handles your case, we take on insurance companies of all sizes. A truck accident can mean you have a case against the driver or his employer. You could also have a case against the manufacturer of the truck or its parts.
We will identify all potentially liable parties and their insurers and handle all case-related communication. In addition to thoroughly investigating your case and fighting for a favorable financial settlement, we also provide an outstanding client experience.
Our Miami Gardens personal injury lawyer will ensure you receive:
- Personalized, responsive legal care
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Ongoing updates on your case
- Responses to questions and concerns
- Replies to all phone calls and emails
We go the extra mile for you and every client we represent and fight for the best possible outcome.
We Will Accept Your Case On A Contingency-Fee Basis
You do not have to forego legal service and support out of concern for its costs. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will represent you on a contingency-fee basis. We will handle your case and cover all upfront expenses.
Our fee is contingent on your financial award and our legal service is risk-free. If you do not receive compensation, you will owe us no legal fees.
How We Prove Negligence To Identify The At-Fault Party
Since your big rig accident case in Miami Gardens could entitle you to compensation from multiple parties, we work hard to identify the negligence that caused the collision. To do so, we prove the following elements of negligence:
- The at-fault party owed you a duty of care
- The at-fault party breached their duty
- The at-fault party caused your accident
- Your accident has financial consequences
We will collect evidence that proves liability and take on the at-fault party and their insurer to ensure you receive it.
Our Legal Team Will Build A Compelling Evidence File
Most personal injury cases are resolved with a financial settlement rather than a trial. This typically happens when the evidence indicates negligence. When we build your case file, we ensure it contains proof of the accident’s cause, including:
- Medical records
- Truck accident report
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonials
We also gather evidence that proves the known and anticipated costs of the accident. These include medical bills, proof of income, and injury photos. We also obtain the trucker’s records and logbooks and the truck’s maintenance and repair records.
Explore Your Compensation Options After A Big Rig Accident In Miami Gardens
A collision between your passenger vehicle and a much larger and heavier truck can leave you with serious, even life-threatening, injuries. Your injuries, in turn, can leave you with significant medical bills, expenses, and losses related to your injuries.
Our Miami truck accident lawyer will help you recover economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income loss
- Required in-home supports
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Disability and disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
Your family can recover wrongful death damages if someone you love was fatally injured in the accident. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help you recover the costs of their funeral and burial. You could also be entitled to compensation for your loss of their financial and familial contributions to your family.
How Florida’s Statutes Of Limitations Impacts Your Right To File A Lawsuit
If your case must go to court for resolution (this rarely happens), your potential lawsuit must meet Florida’s statute of limitations. In general:
- You have four years from the date of the accident to meet the personal injury statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- You have two years from the date of a loved one’s death to meet the wrongful death statute of limitations, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Failing to file your lawsuit on time can be risky. If the statute of limitations expires, the courts may not allow you to file your lawsuit. Even if you do file your lawsuit late, it will be dismissed without being heard.
With sufficient notice from you, our legal team will ensure your lawsuit is filed within the allotted time.
Praise From Previous Clients Of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
When clients our law firm helped in the past share their experience with our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Viviana J.: I was very pleased with the service I received…The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!
- Stephen L.: My experience with this law firm has been a great one…They care about their client’s wellbeing…It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case…They exceeded my expectations in every facet. I have highly recommended them to family and friends and will continue.
Read additional testimonials on our client reviews page and see why you can trust our law firm to go the extra mile for you.
Review Your Big Rig Accident Case At No Cost Or Obligation
If you or a loved one was injured in a big rig truck accident in Miami-Dade County, our personal injury lawyer will go to bat for you. To find out how hard we fight for financial recovery for injured clients, contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.