Truck accidents often result in serious injuries and costly damages. If you experienced significant losses because of a truck accident, you deserve justice. A Miami Interstate I-75 truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Our experienced legal team will go the extra mile for your settlement or verdict. We’ll even help with case-related appointments. Look no further for a responsive legal team serving injured Miami residents.
Why Truck Accident Victims Hire The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
We proudly help Miami truck accident victims get the compensation they deserve. You may choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to lead your I-75 truck accident case in Miami because:
- We have earned former clients’ respect: Our client testimonials depict a law firm that is totally committed to its clients. There is nothing more important to us than getting the money you deserve and ensuring your satisfaction.
- Our offices are conveniently located near I-75 in Miami: We have multiple offices in South Florida. Our legal team is ready to respond to your accident scene, provide in-person legal services, and offer the other benefits of a local law firm.
- We make it easy to hire us: Don’t have money to spare for a lawyer? Not a problem. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine covers all case-related expenses. We don’t require any out-of-pocket fee from you. We get only a portion of your settlement or verdict after winning your case.
- You will receive our strongest legal effort: Our firm stands strong even when truck accident cases become legal fights. Whether we are entrenched in a tense settlement negotiation or take your case to trial, trust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to fight for your financial recovery.
When you need an Interstate I-75 lawyer after a truck accident, look no further than the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Client Testimonials For The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine And Our Team
A few client testimonials perfectly describe what you’ll experience when you entrust the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine with your truck accident case in Miami:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for.” – Erika C.
- “Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone and we were able to resolve our case easily.” – Kharmen W.
- “I had a horrible experience in the past with another attorney who was the complete opposite from this law firm. I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries that I sustained in a vehicle accident.” – Wilnet E.
Our attorneys work tirelessly to earn the respect and gratitude of every client. We will do the same for you.
Recoverable Damages For Truck Accident Victims In Miami
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) explains that passenger vehicle occupants face great risk of injury and death when a truck hits their vehicle. These outcomes can lead to several types of damages, including:
We will seek compensation covering all of your accident-related medical bills. From any medical transport you took from the accident scene to your final day of rehabilitation, we’ll account for the total medical cost of your truck accident on I-75.
Pain And Suffering
Though pain and suffering does not have an obvious financial cost, your attorney will assign a financial value to this non-economic loss. Pain and suffering can include:
- Lost quality of life
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Other types of psychological and emotional harm
We will work with mental health experts to identify the exact nature and cost of your pain and suffering.
You may also get compensation for:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses
- Other professional damages
We will account for every way that your truck accident on I-75 has limited your professional and wage potential.
We’ll seek money for vehicle repairs and replacing any other damaged property.
The Loss Of A Loved One
If a truck accident on I-75 led to your loved one’s passing, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will seek justice for your loss. We represent Miami wrongful death lawsuits in our pursuit for:
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of parental guidance
- Lost financial support
Whatever the nature of your accident-related damages, we will seek fair compensation for you.
How Your Miami Interstate I-75 Truck Accident Lawyer Will Fight For You
You did not deserve to have a truck accident that caused injuries or claimed your loved one’s life. Even so, liable parties may resist paying your entitled money. Your Miami truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight hard for a fair settlement, building your case by:
- Securing evidence (including any evidence a trucking company has): We will file a letter of spoliation that requires the trucking company to preserve evidence. We will also seek video footage, expert reconstructions, witness accounts, and other evidence that serves your case.
- Documenting damages: Our lawyers will use expert testimony, medical records, and other documentation to prove your damages. Demanding the compensation you deserve: We will lead settlement negotiations on your behalf. If your case requires a trial, our team is ready.
We’ll have a clear mission for your case: Get life-improving compensation while providing life-improving service. We’ll fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire a Miami Interstate I-75 truck accident lawyer from our team. We’ll work quickly to preserve and secure evidence, file your case, and negotiate for your settlement.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.