If someone’s negligence caused you to sustain injuries, you do not need to work on your case by yourself. Our firm offers a strong team of attorneys who can fight for you. You deserve justice from the liable party. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we have the experience necessary to hold the liable party accountable.
When you need legal help, put your trust in the Miami interstate I-395 truck accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Our legal team knows what it takes to achieve a successful truck accident case outcome. We have helped many truck accident victims receive the compensation they need. Our team will fight for you through negotiations and during a lawsuit if necessary.
You Can Seek Compensation For Your Damages After A Miami Interstate I-395 Truck Accident
Our Miami truck accident lawyer can help you by filing a claim or lawsuit against the liable party. All your financial losses may be recoverable. Our attorneys can also help you seek compensation for non-monetary losses. For example, you could get compensated for the physical and emotional pain and suffering your injuries caused.
Examples of other damages you could recover include:
- The costs of current and ongoing medical care
- The current and ongoing income you lost if you couldn’t work
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Property damage
- Mental anguish
We can help you identify the losses you suffered. By identifying your damages, we can calculate the amount of compensation we can seek in your case. Our legal team can also help you gather the necessary evidence to prove your injuries caused these damages.
The Attorneys At The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Will Provide Ongoing Support
At our firm, we put our full attention and effort into your case. Our team will work tirelessly for you.
Ways we support our clients include:
- We provide legal advice and explain how much compensation to settle for
- We can inform you of your legal options
- You can have your attorney’s phone number so you can easily reach them for questions or status updates
- We can provide status updates often, so you are always aware of what goes on with your case
- We can always update you on what to expect next in your case
Gaining support after sustaining injuries from our legal team can help make this stressful process a little easier.
Positive Reviews Our Past Clients Have Left After Working With Our Miami Attorneys
We strive to get the best possible results for each of our clients. Past statements our clients have made about our firm include:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. The Shire was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which work hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results. Thank you Ana for always being so pleasant and to Attorney Jonathon Holtz for all you did for me. I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.” – Sonia
We have many happy clients because of the attentive and compassionate legal care we provide.
Common Causes Of Truck Accidents On Miami Interstate I-395
Truck accidents happen on Miami Interstate I-395 for many reasons. Your truck accident could have occurred because of:
Driving while distracted is a common cause of truck accidents. Truckers drive long hours on the road. Often, they try to entertain themselves by listening to the radio or sending a text message. Both of these activities could distract them enough to cause an accident. Other examples of distractions could include:
- Plugging in an address on a navigation system
- Eating or drinking
- Making phone calls
Regardless of the distraction, if a truck driver caused the accident because they focused on something other than driving, you could hold them accountable for the accident.
Florida Statutes § 316.193 prohibits drivers from operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) of over 0.08%. People who drive with a BAC over the legal limit could have significant cognitive impairments. These impairments could cause someone to swerve into another vehicle or drive into oncoming traffic.
Truck drivers often have to face long hours on the road. When they have a long trip, some drivers could drive longer than the Federal Motor Carrier Administration’s (FMCSA) regulations for their maximum hours of service. Tired driving can have similar impacts to driving while intoxicated. If a fatigued driver was the cause of your crash, you may be able to hold the truck driver and their employer accountable.
Improperly Loaded Cargo
Improperly loaded cargo can cause several issues. The truck’s cargo could cause an uneven weight distribution, leading to a rollover accident. If the cargo loading company did not secure the cargo properly, it could fall out of the truck, causing an accident. We may be able to hold the cargo loading company responsible in this situation.
For A Free Consultation, Contact Our Miami Interstate I-395 Truck Accident Attorneys Today
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation. You can speak to a member of our team at no cost. We can explain potential outcomes in your case and let you know what to expect throughout the legal process.
We may have deadlines to file your case, so don’t wait to get started. We are ready to help you seek the compensation you deserve. We can take your call 24/7.
We Can Help.