Interstate 95, known to many as I-95, is one of the busiest routes into and out of Miami. Stretches of I-95 that fall within Miami city limits can be accident-prone, including to truck accidents. If you or a loved one suffered injuries during a truck accident on I-95, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the money you deserve.
We may get compensation to cover lost income, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other accident-related damages. Trust our accident lawyers to fight for your financial recovery. You just focus on your health.
Why I-95 Truck Accident Victims Hire The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
To understand what I-95 accident victims need from a lawyer, it’s important to have previous experience representing I-95 accident victims. The Miami truck accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have successfully represented I-95 accident victims, and we use this experience to pursue positive results for our clients.
In addition to our experience, there are other benefits to hiring a Miami interstate accident lawyer from our firm:
- We go the extra mile for clients: When you hire our firm, expect the highest standards of legal service. We remain in frequent contact to ensure you’re always aware of your case’s status. Our firm will treat your case as if it was our own, working urgently to get the money you need and deserve.
- We have local offices that will serve as case headquarters: We will be able to visit all accident-related locations, maintain pressure on the local courts to resolve your case, and provide all the other benefits of in-person representation.
- We intend to get the compensation you deserve: We have an obligation to fight for every dollar you deserve. If settlement negotiations become difficult or we must decide whether to go to court, know that the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for your total financial recovery.
We treat clients like family. Victims of accidents on Miami’s stretch of I-95 deserve nothing less from their lawyer.
Client Testimonials Supporting The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We have helped many clients get the compensation they needed to move forward in life, and they have thanked us with glowing testimonials:
- “The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to the conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” – Jos I.
A Miami Interstate I-95 truck accident lawyer from our firm will serve all your legal needs. From the moment you call to the final step in your case, let us take the lead.
Recoverable Damages For Victims Of Truck Accidents On Interstate 95 In Miami
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) notes that passenger vehicle occupants—not truck drivers— face the greatest danger when a car and truck collide. We often see clients with serious injuries from I-95 truck accidents. Even more tragically, we encounter individuals who have lost loved ones in truck accidents in Miami.
Recoverable Damages For Someone With Non-Fatal Injuries
Even seemingly minor injuries can have serious consequences, including:
- Medical expenses: Our attorneys will work with medical professionals to calculate your medical costs. Some truck accident victims suffer long-term injuries, so we calculate the likely cost of future medical expenses.
- Lost income: Injuries that interfere with work can cause lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and other benefits of working. We have represented truck accident victims with disabling injuries that cause permanent loss of income.
- Pain and suffering: The psychological and emotional toll of a truck accident is one we also consider for clients. We seek compensation for pain and suffering, including emotional anguish, psychological distress, physical pain, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Our team will diagnose your damages in a compassionate, non-invasive manner.
Recoverable Damages For Those Who Have Lost a Loved One
We extend our sympathies if you have experienced the loss of a loved one due to an I-95 truck accident. Our Miami wrongful death lawyers can seek justice for the loved one and their dependents.
Damages may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- The pain and suffering of both the decedent and surviving loved ones
Let our experienced legal professionals seek the just financial outcome that you deserve.
Your Recoverable Damages May Differ Depending On Your Case
In Florida, accident victims usually pursue compensation through their Personal Injury Protection (PIP) first. If they exceed their policy limits due to severe injuries, they may be eligible to pursue compensation through a lawsuit. Some damages are not available through PIP claims. Our attorney will assess your options and pursue every possible avenue.
Services We Provide Miami Interstate I-95 Truck Accident Victims
Our lawyers and paralegals will lead every step in your case. Whether we’re resolving your insurance claim or completing a lawsuit, we will:
- Secure all evidence that supports your case for compensation
- Document all of your damages
- Calculate the exact value of a fair settlement
- Complete paperwork
- Manage communications
- Lead settlement negotiations
- Complete a trial, if we need to
Insurance companies and trucking companies can be tough legal opponents. In particular, trucking companies may have lawyers ready to defend against claims like yours. With the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine leading your Miami Interstate 95 case, you will have your own legal team fighting for you.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
Your truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may have a brief time to file your case. The sooner you call, the sooner we can investigate your accident on I-95 and fight for your financial recovery.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to complete your free consultation. Our team is available 24/7, and you don’t have to hire us just because you call—so don’t wait.
We Can Help.