After a truck accident, you might not know who to turn to for help. Your injuries could have left you with significant medical bills or prevented you from working. All of these factors could cause you to deal with extensive financial issues. Through a truck accident case, you could seek compensation for the losses you faced because of your injuries.
A Miami Dolphin Expressway truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can stand up for you throughout your truck accident case. We can provide invaluable legal advice to help you make the right choices throughout your case. Our firm also offers free consultations, so you can learn about the legal services we offer for free.
Reasons To Choose The Miami Dolphin Expressway Truck Accident Attorneys At Our Firm
One benefit to choosing the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for your case is that we will not charge you any upfront fees. By hiring a firm that works on a contingency-fee basis, you don’t have to worry about paying us unless we win your case.
Our Miami truck accident lawyers work hard for each client and want you to choose our law firm. We know how much an accident can impact your life, and we want to help you financially recover. Reasons to choose our law firm include:
- We provide responsive legal care
- We can advocate for you
- You can have your attorney’s cell phone number
- You don’t pay us unless you recover money
Our legal team can also help you establish liability for your accident. Determining liability in a truck accident can get complicated. We can help you determine if liability falls on the truck driver, the trucking company, or another driver on the road.
See What Our Former Clients Say About Our Truck Accident Attorneys Serving Miami
For information on how we have helped past clients, see what they have to say about our firm:
- “Five star: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later, the day I was to return home and at the recommendation of a relative I contacted A&L just to see what they thought. I delayed my trip home because three days later I found out I had a serious neck fracture which could have resulted in complete paralysis if emergency surgery was not performed. – Scott
- “I must say, I wasn’t a believer until I met with these guys! I lost hope but Shire Patel, Esq. helped me with my case and made sure everything was a total success! If you need any legal advice, please ask for Shire Patel. He is kind and very professional. I’m so glad I went with Anidjar & Levine.” – Nathacha
Our Miami Dolphin Expressway Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help You Recover Compensation
Our Miami Dolphin Expressway truck accident lawyers can help you by identifying your recoverable damages. By identifying and adding up the value of these damages, we can understand how much compensation to seek in your case.
Examples of damages you could potentially recover in a truck accident case include:
- Medical expenses: You can seek compensation for any medical care you received that you had to pay for. Medical care could include any visit to see a medical professional, diagnostic tests, medications, or hospital stays. You could also include the costs of rehabilitative treatments such as physical or occupational therapy.
- Future medical expenses: You could seek compensation for these damages if a medical professional states that your injuries will require ongoing medical attention.
- Lost income: You may be able to recover compensation for any income you have lost if your injuries caused you to lose the ability to work. Also, we can help you seek compensation for future lost income if your injuries will prevent you from working for the foreseeable future.
- Pain and suffering: We can pursue compensation for both the physical pain and suffering you went through.
By having a strong legal team by your side, you can rest assured we can take care of the legal matters. You should focus on recovering and spending time with your loved ones.
The Purpose Of Filing A Claim After Suffering Injuries In A Truck Accident On The Miami Dolphin Expressway
If you or your loved one got hurt because of the negligent actions of someone else, your injuries may impact every part of your life. By filing a claim against the liable party, you can take back control of your life and hold them accountable for their actions. The purpose of filing a truck accident claim or lawsuit includes the following:
- To hold someone who drove unsafely accountable
- To recoup the money you lost because of medical bills or lost income
- To receive compensation for the non-monetary losses your injuries caused
- To compensate you for future losses, such as future medical bills or future lost income
By having our Miami Dolphin Expressway truck accident lawyers help with your case, you can rest assured that we can navigate through any legal issues that arise. We believe you deserve justice. Our team will fight hard to help you seek the compensation that you need to move forward.
Contact Our Miami Dolphin Expressway Truck Accident Attorneys Today
If you suffered injuries in an accident with a commercial truck, contact the Miami Dolphin Expressway truck accident attorneys from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today. The sooner you contact our firm, the sooner we can get started on your case. We want to ensure that we have ample time to build a strong case.
Reach out to our firm today to have your free consultation with our team. During the consultation, you get the opportunity to have your questions answered. We can provide information about anything you need to know about your case. If you want a law firm that will advocate for your rights, choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We Can Help.