Vehicle drivers must responsibly share the road with motorcyclists. When they do not, they should be financially responsible for the damages they cause in an accident. If you or your loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you seek fair compensation from the liable driver or other negligent party.
Our Mangonia Park personal injury lawyers can put our law firm’s resources and knowledge behind getting the awards you need to get back on your feet. When you work with us, you can focus on improving while we care for everything else. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Can Advocate For You And Your Family
Motorcycle riding can be a thrilling yet dangerous mode of transportation because motorcycles offer little protection against vehicle accidents. When hit by a negligent driver, you do not have a seatbelt, cab, airbag, or other safety features to minimize the impact. As a result, you can face severe crash injuries and significant collision-related expenses.
If an at-fault party hurt you, you deserve maximum compensation for your injuries and related losses, but we know that tackling insurance claims or taking legal action can be daunting when coping with a serious injury. Leave the paperwork, deadlines, and negotiations to us while you turn your time and energy toward healing.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers serving Mangonia Park can do the following:
- Investigate your accident and prove whether a negligent party caused your crash
- Explore your options for financial recovery and establish your right to monetary compensation
- File your insurance claim or lawsuit for you
- Identify and calculate your economic and non-economic damages
- Handle case-related meetings, phone calls, and emails
- Negotiate for the maximum settlement possible for your economic and non-economic damages
- Represent you at trial if necessary
We Will Fight To Recover Your Motorcycle Accident Damages
Therefore, if you suffered injuries caused by a negligent driver or another at-fault party, you can proceed directly to seek compensation from them via a liability insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. You do not have to meet an injury threshold before pursuing your case.
Our accident attorneys can help you recover financial compensation for the following:
- Emergency transportation and services
- Medical procedures
- Mobility aids
- Prescription medications
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Long-term nursing
- Lost wages, earnings, and employment benefits
- Lost future earning capacity
- Motorcycle and personal property damages
- Household services
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life
- And much more
We Can Prove Motorcycle Accident Liability
The legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will investigate your motorcycle accident and build a strong claim for compensation using evidence. We can:
- Visit the vehicle crash site to collect physical evidence and photograph the scene
- Obtain copies of your police report, which will contain vital information, including the investigating officer’s assessment of the collision
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses
- Track down available dashcam or surveillance footage of the crash
- Prove your injuries and damages using medical records, receipts, bills, estimates, and pay stubs
- Consult with medical professionals, accident reconstructionists, and other case experts when needed
We can keep you informed throughout your case with frequent and timely updates. We can also provide you with your attorney’s cell phone number so you can always ask questions or check on the status of your claim. In addition, our compassionate staff can help you schedule appointments or get your motorcycle repaired.
Contact us to learn more about how we can relieve your case burden!
We Can Manage Your Motorcycle Accident Statute Of Limitations In Florida
According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you have two years to file a civil court personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. The clock on the statute of limitations starts at the time of the accident. If the deadline passes, you may be left without options for recovering your damages. We can help you get started before it is too late.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we understand the critical importance of the statute of limitations for motorcycle accident cases. Our dedicated team is committed to handling every aspect of your case, ensuring all necessary actions are taken within this crucial time frame. With us managing your legal proceedings, you can focus on your recovery without the stress of legal deadlines or procedures.
We Assist People Like You Dealing With Severe Personal Injury Claims
We go the extra mile, serving clients with severe and life-changing injuries. We know how to handle these cases and get the economic justice you deserve. We can help with the following motorcycle accident injuries:
- Broken bones
- Severe cuts, scrapes, and bruising (i.e., “road rash”)
- Eye injuries
- Dental injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Back and shoulder injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Organ damage
We are dedicated to guiding you through every step of the legal process, ensuring you receive comprehensive legal support tailored to your specific injuries and circumstances. With our assistance, you can focus on your recovery while we handle the legal complexities of your claim.
We know how stressful these injuries can be, especially when it comes to finances. Our team of motorcycle accident attorneys in Mangonia Park can handle your accident case on a contingency fee basis. This means that our legal services will not cost you anything upfront; we only receive payment if and when we successfully secure compensation for you and your family.
Contact Our Firm About Your Mangonia Park Motorcycle Accident Case
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, we invite you to contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation to discuss the specifics of your case.
Let us alleviate the burden of legalities, allowing you to focus on recovery and healing. Contact us today to start the journey towards securing the justice and financial support you deserve.
We Can Help.