If you suffered injuries in a car accident in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida, you have a right to seek compensation for losses like medical bills and disabling injuries. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help.
Our Lauderdale-by-the-Sea personal injury lawyer is dedicated to representing people just like you. Call today to let a member of our team evaluate your case’s merits at no cost and no obligation to you.
Why Hire An Attorney After A Car Accident?
Filling a lawsuit after a motor vehicle accident can be a very lengthy and complicated process. You could run into any number of challenges, including:
- Finding out that the at-fault driver is not insured
- Dealing with insurers who deny you fair compensation
- Trying to find enough evidence to prove your case
- Having to navigate complex laws and the legal process
This is where the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine comes in. There are many benefits to retaining our services, including the fact that we:
- Investigate all accidents thoroughly: To begin, our team can visit the scene of the accident, interview everyone involved or who witnessed the crash, and review the accident report. We can also request documentary evidence from a variety of sources.
- Negotiate vigorously on your behalf: Some insurance companies are reluctant to offer a fair payment to accident survivors. We can sit down with their representatives and hammer out an agreement that meets your needs.
- Are not afraid to go to court: Our attorneys can represent you in a courtroom trial if necessary. You would not have to worry about presenting your own case or appearing on every single court date, as we would do this for you.
- Deal with all administrative matters: From fielding phone calls to submitting paperwork, our team can do it all. We can relay to you all of the information you need to know and help you craft appropriate responses or statements.
- Can assist with certain non-legal matters: Still need to get your car fixed? We can recommend a good garage and even help you schedule an appointment.
Auto accident victims can file a claim for damages with the liable party’s insurance carrier. If an insurance adjuster refuses to offer a fair settlement, we can file a personal injury lawsuit. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fights hard to help each and every one of our clients attain justice and closure.
Car Accident Damages Our Lawyer Can Seek
As the survivor of a Florida car accident and/or the surviving relative of a wrongful death victim, you have the right to ask for two types of damages: economic and non-economic.
Economic Damages For Car Accidents
If you received a bill or did not receive a paycheck because of the crash, that is an economic damage. We often help clients recover money for:
- Medical expenses, past and future
- Vehicle damage and other forms of property damage
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Miscellaneous expenses
You can use this money to pay off all accident-related expenses and to support your family until you are able to work again.
Non-economic Damages For Car Accidents
This refers to “intangible” damages inflicted by the collision, as opposed to damages represented by bills or receipts. You could sue on the basis of:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
Non-economic damages serve as an acknowledgment of the physical and psychological pain you suffered due to the at-fault party’s negligence.
How Much Is Your Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Car Accident Worth?
Bear in mind that there is no “average” car accident settlement that you can use to measure your potential compensation. Everyone’s case is completely different and is worth a unique amount. Therefore, the best way to ensure you ask for an appropriate settlement is by allowing our firm to:
- Collect evidence of your financial losses, such as medical bills and wage statements
- Collect evidence of your bodily injuries, such as medical records and statements from friends and family
- Use established legal formulas to calculate a fair settlement or jury award for you to ask for
When To Hire A Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Car Accident Lawyer
It is very important that you take steps to protect your legal rights as soon as possible following a car crash. One of those steps can include hiring one of our lawyers.
Why must you act fast after an accident? The quicker you begin the legal process, the easier it may be for us to protect your rights and get you the money you need. There are several reasons for this, including the fact that:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) generally only allows accident survivors to start a lawsuit within two years of an accident. This same time limit applies to the relatives of people who passed away due to car accident injuries.
- Evidence is usually easier to find and of higher quality right after an accident. As time passes, witnesses’ memories may fade, and materials like videos or company records may get destroyed. This would make it harder, though not necessarily impossible, to build your case.
- You need and deserve to collect your compensation sooner rather than later. The earlier you let us start on your case, the earlier you may be able to access that money to pay off your debts.
After an automobile accident, the first thing you should do is seek medical attention, even if you did not require emergency care at the accident scene. Our legal team can use your medical records to build your case. The personal injury attorneys with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fight for accident victims and their families, and now, we want to help you.
Talk To Our Car Accident Attorney In Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
After an auto accident, the only thing you should have to worry about is getting better. Let the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine take care of everything else. We can guide you through your personal injury claim and take some of the weight off your shoulders.
Call today for a free case review. Our Lauderdale-by-the-Sea car accident lawyer will charge you no attorney’s fees unless and until we can win compensation for you.
We Can Help.