Did you or a loved one suffer an injury after slipping and falling? A lawyer may recover compensation for your medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fights for clients’ right to compensation. You can hire a Largo slip and fall accident lawyer from our firm at no upfront cost.
Injured from a Slip and Fall? You May Receive the Following Awards
The journal Ergonomics exhibits the connection between falls and serious injuries. A property owner may be liable for the result of your injuries. Those results may include:
- Medical expenses
- Professional harm
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
Let us break down the specific losses that these categories cover.
You may have needed emergency transportation from the scene of your fall. That ambulance ride costs money, as does:
- Emergency care for your injuries
- Imaging to diagnose your injuries
- A stay in the hospital
- Medication for your pain
- Doctors’ visits
Long-term injuries may prolong your medical expenses. A financial recovery may cover your existing and future medical costs.
Professional harm from a slip and fall accident may include:
- Total loss of wages while you are injured
- Reduced wages if you can only work part-time
- A decline in your productivity
- Lost performance bonuses
- Lost employer-matched retirement contributions
You may have to change your job to accommodate injuries. This may reduce the professional fulfillment that you experience. We identify all professional losses for our clients.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering may be a feature of most personal injury lawsuits. Any time an injury occurs, resulting pain and suffering may include:
- Pain that your injuries cause
- Distressing memories of your accident
- Generalized or acute anxiety
- Loss of sleep
- Depression resulting from your accident, injuries, or both
- Lost quality of life
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
If you have any other losses aside from those listed here, we will pursue coverage for them.
Past Clients Speak About Our Firm’s Value
Clients are uniquely qualified to review a law firm. Our former clients have many positive things to say, including:
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
These clients received responsive legal care. We promise the same standard of care to every client whose case we handle.
We Believe in Going the Extra Mile for You
We will go the extra mile as we complete your slip and fall case. Going the extra mile means:
- Conducting a free, no-obligation consultation
- Answering all of your questions
- Remaining in contact with you through email and phone calls
- Providing your lawyer’s phone number
- Helping you arrange medical care
- Assisting you with any other case-related issues
Our greatest benefit may lie in how we handle your lawsuit or claim for a slip and fall accident. A lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will not rest until they complete your case in Pinellas County.
Your Financial Recovery Is Our Lawyers’ Concern
Everything our firm does revolves around a clear goal: obtaining the compensation that you deserve. Insurance claims and lawsuits have many steps, and we complete each step of your case.
The following are responsibilities that our firm can handle for you:
Documenting Your Accident and Losses
By documenting your accident, we may show:
- Why your accident happened
- How your accident happened
- Who is responsible for your accident
We may obtain photographs and video of the accident scene if doing so will help your case. We may also hire experts to reconstruct your slip and fall accident.
We will also document your losses by:
- Obtaining proof of your earnings prior to being injured
- Organize your medical bills
- Obtaining expert testimony of your future medical costs
- Obtaining medical professionals’ diagnoses of your physical and psychological injuries
- Gathering any other proof of your damages
Evidence and documentation may be valuable resources during settlement negotiations.
Property owners may generally be responsible for injuries that occur on their premises. Though additional parties may also be liable, we always examine property owners for liability.
If the property owner put you at unreasonable risk of harm, then they may have been negligent. Negligence may include:
- Failing to closely monitor the property
- Failing to quickly remove spills and other hazards
- Failing to train staff on safety protocols
- Failing to install safe flooring, handrails, and other features that could reduce the risk of a fall
By establishing liability, we know who to pursue compensation from.
Negotiating for Awards
Our team will negotiate for the settlement that you deserve.
Our primary concern is compensation for you. Whether through a settlement, judgment, or other means, we will fight for fair awards.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Pursue Justice After Your Largo Accident
Do not wait to call our team. Largo is subject to Florida’s statutes of limitations. There can be exceptions to these statutes. We can determine how much time you have, but the sooner you start your case, the better we can protect your rights to compensation.
Call the Law Office of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for a free consultation. You pay no upfront costs, and we only receive a fee if you win.
We Can Help.