Were you or a loved one injured in a motorcycle collision in Largo? Did you lose a loved one in a motorcycle accident? You may receive fair compensation for your losses. A financial award may cover medical care, lost income, damage to your bike, and other losses.
A Largo motorcycle accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can lead your case. There are no financial barriers to our services, so act now.
Our Lawyers Will Support You After Your Largo Motorcycle Accident
We go the extra mile by:
- Ensuring that you receive quality medical care
- Helping you arrange temporary transportation
- Monitoring your recovery
- Providing regular case updates
- Providing a direct line to your lawyer
We also support you by pursuing fair compensation.
What Types of Compensation May You Receive?
Compensation in motorcycle accident cases depends on the victim’s losses. In a typical motorcycle accident, losses may include:
- Damage to your motorcycle (and the cost of repairs)
- Medical treatment for injuries
- Lost income
- Lost productivity while you are injured
- Pain from injuries
- Traumatic thoughts, memories, and dreams
- Loss of sleep
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Motorcycle accidents pose a great risk of death, and we can bring a wrongful death suit on your behalf. Such a lawsuit may net coverage for funeral expenses, loss of a spouse, loss of a parent, lost financial support, and other appropriate coverages.
How Much Compensation Are You Entitled to?
Every motorcycle accident victim suffers a unique stable of losses. We cannot assign a value to your case until we:
- Determine how and why your accident happened
- Determine the share of liability for your accident
- Review all of your losses
- Project future losses
- Assign a value to all of your losses
Only after taking these steps can we know the value of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Largo, 800-747-3733
Our Firm does Everything to Pursue Fair Compensation
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine care about:
- Our clients’ recovery
- Our clients’ financial wellbeing
- Our clients’ satisfaction with our services
We will do the extra little bit to serve motorcycle accident victims like you. Our past clients explain why the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine are different.
Client Testimonials for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our firm’s client testimonials tell you what to expect from our team:
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow up is outstanding. They care about their clients well being, I am very appreciative for the service I have received from this firm. It almost feels like your family is taking care of the case.” – Stephen L.
- “I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. What I admired the most is the level of professionalism among his staff…I had a horrible experience in the past with another attorney who was the complete opposite from this law firm. I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries…” – Wilnet E.
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous and caring group which works hard for their clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” – Sonia G.
We do not care what your circumstances are. If you deserve justice, we are here for you. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our team will lead your legal case or insurance claim in Pinellas County.
LargoMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How We Assist Motorcycle Accident Victims
We serve victims like you by:
- Lending our legal expertise to your case
- Taking the stresses of a case off of your hands
- Allowing you to focus completely on your recovery
Traffic accidents, including motorcycle accidents, are a primary practice area of ours. We have won recoveries for clients injured in motorcycle accidents. Our team will pursue compensation for you, too.
Completing a motorcycle accident case requires effort and focus, and we will:
- File your lawsuit or claim before deadlines expire
- Gather evidence of your motorcycle accident
- Interview witnesses
- Hire any experts who will benefit your case
- Identify and value your losses
- Deal with insurance companies and other attorneys
- Create a record of your losses
- Document your losses
- Negotiate for you
Negotiations may produce a fair settlement. However, negotiations are not always successful. When negotiations break down, we generally take clients’ cases to trial. Our goal is to obtain fair compensation—nothing less—in the most efficient manner that we can.
What does It Cost to Hire Us?
There is no out-of-pocket cost to hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Any fee that you pay us comes from your judgment or settlement. This is called a contingency fee. Because we only get paid if you win, our team will be highly motivated to secure compensation for you.
We will not waste your time with a case that we do not believe in. Our firm has no incentive to do so. If we accept your case, it is because you deserve justice.
Do Not Wait to Get Legal Help
Florida law mandates that you file a lawsuit within a certain time limit. If you fail to do so, you may have your case dismissed from the court.
There can be exceptions to these time limits. Our firm can figure out how much time you have to take legal action and help you abide by any relevant deadlines.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a FREE Case Review
You face no obligations when you call. We can provide valuable information, including answers to your questions and the steps for starting your case. A motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm may start your case once your call is complete.
We know the legal system in Largo, so let us navigate it for you. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 for your free case review.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW