Were you or a loved one injured in a motorcycle collision in Largo, FL? Or did you lose a loved one due to motor vehicle accident negligence? If so, you could receive compensatory damages for your losses. The financial award from an accident claim or wrongful death lawsuit could help you cover medical bills, lost income, property damage to your bike, and other losses.
A skilled Largo motorcycle accident attorney from our law firm can lead your case. We work on a contingency fee basis, so there are no financial barriers to our services. Call today to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Our Lawyers Will Support You After Your Largo Motorcycle Accident
Our personal injury lawyers put our clients first and will go the extra mile by:
- Ensuring that you receive quality medical care: Our attorneys have worked with doctors at local hospitals and trauma centers to ensure that you receive the best treatment possible.
- Providing emotional support during this difficult time: When you’re dealing with serious injuries, it’s important to know that we’ll be here for you throughout the legal process.
- Helping you understand how insurance companies operate: Insurance companies often try to pay off claims as quickly as possible. This is why you must hire an experienced lawyer who knows how to navigate the complex world of insurance claims.
- Helping you get back on your feet financially: In addition to helping you recover physically, our attorneys also help you deal with any financial burdens caused by your injuries.
- Helping you arrange temporary transportation: Many people don’t realize they need to obtain a driver’s license after being involved in a car crash. It may take several months before you’re able to drive again. That’s why you should hire us immediately to ensure you have access to reliable transportation while you heal.
- Monitoring your recovery: Our attorneys will help keep track of all appointments and tests related to your injuries. They’ll also monitor whether you qualify for disability benefits or Social Security payments.
- Providing regular case updates: We’ll let you know when we’ve filed paperwork with the court and received responses from opposing parties.
- Providing a direct line to your lawyer: We’ll answer your questions promptly and provide you with information about your case.
What Types of Compensation Could You Receive?
Motorcycle injury recovery will depend on your losses, like any devastating vehicle accident involving negligence. In a typical motorcycle crash, you can expect losses to cover economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Damage to your motorcycle (and the cost of repairs).
- Medical expenses for injury treatment
- Lost income
- Lost productivity while you are injured
- Pain from injuries
- Loss of sleep due to traumatic thoughts, memories, and dreams
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium (loss of companionship)
- Diminished quality of life
Motorcycle accidents pose a great risk of death, and we can bring a wrongful death suit on your behalf. Such a lawsuit may net coverage for funeral expenses, spouse loss, parent loss, financial support, and other appropriate coverages.
How Much Compensation Are You Entitled To?
Every motorcycle accident victim suffers a unique stable of losses. We cannot assign a value to your financial damages until we:
- Employ an accident reconstruction expert to determine how and why your accident happened
- Determine the share of liability for your accident
- Review all of your losses
- Project future income losses
- Assign a value to all of your losses
Only after taking these steps can we know the value of your case.
Our Firm Does Everything To Pursue Fair Compensation for Our Clients
Our injury accident law firm specializes in personal injury and wrongful death cases. We have been representing clients throughout Florida since 2005.
Our personal injury attorneys care about your:
- Financial wellbeing
- Satisfaction with our services
Our legal team is dedicated to providing you with quality legal representation. If negligence caused you or a loved one to suffer chronic pain from spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), or other motorbike crash trauma, call us to discuss your legal options.
We will do the extra little bit to serve motorcycle accident victims like you. Our client testimonials demonstrate the professionalism and positive experience you can expect from our motorcycle accident law firm.
If you deserve justice, we are here for you. Let a personal injury lawyer from our team lead your legal case or insurance claim in Pinellas County.
How We Assist Motorcycle Accident Victims
We serve crash injury survivors like you by:
- Lending our legal expertise to your lawsuit or wrongful death claim
- Removing legal pressure from your life
- Allowing you to focus entirely on your recovery
Steps We Take To Pursue Compensatory Damages
Traffic accidents, including motorbike crashes, are our primary practice area. We have won millions in recoveries for our clients. Our team will pursue compensation for you, too, by:
- Filing your lawsuit or claim before deadlines expire
- Gathering evidence of your motorcycle accident
- Interviewing witnesses
- Hiring any experts who will benefit your case
- Identifying, documenting, and valuing your losses
- Dealing with insurance companies and other attorneys
- Creating a record of your losses
- Negotiating with the plaintiff and offending insurance company for you
Negotiations may produce a fair settlement. However, negotiations are not always successful. When negotiations break down, we generally take clients’ cases to trial. Our goal is to obtain fair compensation as professionally and efficiently as possible.
What Does It Cost To Hire Us?
There is no out-of-pocket cost to hire a personal injury lawyer from our firm. Any fee that you pay us comes from your judgment or settlement. This is called a contingency fee. Because we only get paid if you win, our team will be highly motivated to secure compensation for you.
We will not waste your time with a case we do not believe in. Our firm has no incentive to do so. If we accept your case, it is because we feel you can win.
Do Not Wait To Get Legal Help
Florida law mandates that you file a lawsuit within a certain time limit. If you fail to do so, you may have your case dismissed from the court.
There can be exceptions to these time limits. Our firm can determine how much time you have to take legal action and help you abide by any relevant deadlines.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a Free Case Review
You face no obligation when you call. We will provide valuable information, including answers to your legal questions and the steps for starting your case. An experienced attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will begin your case once we complete your initial consultation.
We know the legal system in Florida, so let us navigate it for you. Call or contact us online today for your free case review. We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.
We Can Help.