If you’ve been in a truck accident, we want you to know one thing: you have financial recovery options. Whether through a claim or lawsuit, you can recover full compensation for your medical bills and other injury-related losses.
Meet the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Since 2006, we’ve advocated for injured people, recovering millions in damages. A Lantana personal injury lawyer can manage your truck accident case while you focus on healing, rebuilding, and moving forward. Contact us today for a free case review and explore your options. There’s no obligation when you call––just an opportunity to meet our team.
We Hold Trucking Companies Accountable for Clients’ Losses
Commercial trucking companies are multi-million-dollar companies armed to the teeth with defense lawyers. After filing your claim, this means you may face an uphill battle in getting the compensation you deserve. For instance, the trucking company may blame you for what happened to escape liability. Its lawyers may even offer a settlement, but it could be much less than you deserve.
When you entrust our Lantana personal injury lawyers with your case:
- We conduct a full investigation into what happened. We need evidence to hold the trucking company liable for the collision. This information includes black box data, eyewitness testimony, and traffic camera footage.
- Our lawyers will file your insurance claim. Florida is a no-fault insurance state, meaning that you generally file a claim with your own insurance company after an accident. Yet, this doesn’t cover all of your losses. Our team can file a third-party claim with the trucking company’s insurer to seek your needs.
- We negotiate for what you deserve. Upon filing your claim, the insurer may offer a settlement. We can negotiate a higher offer if it doesn’t reflect your losses fairly. Negotiations require us to understand the liable policy and the cost of your damages.
- We litigate your case if necessary. Will we have to file a lawsuit following your Lantana truck accident? Maybe––it depends on whether the insurance company offers fair compensation. Your legal team can handle everything litigation entails, from cross-examining witnesses to presenting compelling evidence.
Now is the time to focus on healing from your condition and processing the trauma of the truck accident. In the meantime, your Lantana personal injury attorney can handle the legal legwork your case requires to secure fair compensation.
How Much does It Cost to Hire a Truck Accident Attorney?
You pay nothing out of pocket to retain legal representation. That’s because we work on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning whether we receive our attorney’s fees is contingent on your case’s outcome. For you, this means:
- At the beginning of our partnership, we sit down and discuss your case’s obligations. Then, you agree that your lawyer will take a pre-determined percentage of your settlement at your case’s conclusion. You will receive the terms of this agreement in writing and in advance, so you know what to expect.
- We don’t charge hourly rates or retainers. You’ll never get a surprise invoice in the mail with us on your side. As noted, you don’t pay anything until your case ends successfully.
- You get the assurance that we’re fighting for the best possible outcome. We’re committed to justice and your maximum compensation, which we will strive for to the end.
We Have a Limited Time to Pursue Your Lantana Truck Accident Case
With the recent changes to Florida’s statute of limitations, we have just two years to file your truck accident lawsuit. Negotiating with the insurer does not toll the deadline, nor does gathering evidence. If you wait too long to seek legal help, and this two-year period passes, you could lose the right to seek damages through a civil lawsuit.
Don’t lose your right to compensation. Instead, consult with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We have representatives standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to learn your story.
Trust Our Lawyers to Seek Full Compensation for Your Lantana Truck Collision
Fair financial recovery should account for past, present, and future losses. Our team is committed to recovering these types of accident-related damages and more:
You may have suffered life-altering injuries in the collision, such as traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord trauma. The liable party could owe compensation for these medically necessary expenses:
- Ambulance transportation
- Doctors’ co-pays
- Residency in a long-term care facility
- Physical therapy
Depending on the nature of your profession, we can seek a settlement that accounts for your loss:
- Employee benefits
- Hourly rates
- Promotional opportunities
If your condition permanently affects your current or future earning power, we can seek reimbursement for your loss of earning capacity.
Property Damage Expenses
The truck may have damaged or destroyed your vehicle. We can seek compensation for its repairs or replacement.
Any Out-Of-Pocket Expense
You may have spent some money out of pocket on certain expenses while awaiting damages from the insurance company. These expenses could range from childcare costs to temporary transportation arrangements.
Unlike the damages listed above, non-economic damages have no concrete monetary value. How much you can recover is unique to your situation and the severity of your condition. Examples of non-economic damages in a Lantana truck accident case include:
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Over the years, we’ve resolved countless truck accident claims. We’re committed to securing a fair outcome when we take your case.
Begin Your Free Case Review With Our Lantana Truck Accident Team
Time is important in pursuing financial compensation after a motor vehicle collision. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you only have two years to file your lawsuit. Prompt action can be the key to securing the financial compensation you deserve.
Our legal team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is ready to take swift action on your behalf. We’re committed to conducting a thorough investigation of your accident, accurately assessing your losses, and handling the complexities of the claims process for you.
Don’t hesitate to reach out. By starting your free case review with us, you’ll gain an ally dedicated to advocating for your best interests. Contact us now for your support and guidance during this pivotal time.
We Can Help.