Many residents and visitors to Lantana are drawn to the area’s beaches. Yet, where there are beaches, there’s traffic––and where there’s traffic, there are accidents. You don’t have to pay for another party’s negligence after suffering a serious injury, however. You can entrust your case to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine and let our Lantana personal injury lawyers fight for fair compensation.
We’re committed to securing full financial recovery for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Call now to start a complimentary case review. Here, you can meet our team and discuss your next steps.
You Get Comprehensive Legal Help After Your Lantana Car Accident
Navigating the aftermath of a car accident in Lantana can be as complicated as it is stressful. Fortunately, with our team of car accident lawyers, comprehensive legal support is within reach, ensuring you don’t have to face this challenging time alone.
With our Lantana car accident lawyers, you will receive:
- An investigator. Our attorney can review the circumstances of your auto accident and gather much-needed evidence to support it. We can use photos of the accident scene, traffic camera footage, and accident reconstruction data to learn what happened.
- An advocate. You don’t want to manage a personal injury claim alone––even if you’re filing with your own insurance company. We rely on decades of combined experience to negotiate the best possible settlement, accounting for your economic and non-economic damages.
- A litigator. Some insurance companies don’t play by the rules, requiring us to file a lawsuit to pursue what you need. That’s not a problem. Our trial-ready lawyers understand Lantana’s civil court system inside and out. We may find that the insurance company offers fair compensation even after filing a lawsuit.
Your car accident attorney takes on many roles when building your case. Throughout our partnership, you can expect frequent updates to your questions and a direct line of communication with your legal team for easy access.
We Operate On A Contingency-Fee Basis
You don’t pay hourly rates, retainers, or by-the-service fees when you partner with us. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning our attorney’s fees are contingent on your case’s outcome. If we recover compensation, we take a pre-determined percentage of your settlement. If not, you pay nothing. Contingency-fee-based representation is just one of the many things we can discuss during your free case review.
Our Lantana Collision Lawyers Seek Full Compensation For Your Losses
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can spring into action from the moment you retain our services, pursuing every dime you need to account for your injury-related losses. We review your damages’ receipts, bills, and invoices when calculating your economic damages, which may include:
- Healthcare expenses, including surgeries and physical therapy
- Lost income, tips, and other forms of employee-generated revenue
- Loss of your earning ability
- Property damage costs (such as repairing or replacing your vehicle)
- Any out-of-pocket injury-related expense
We review the details of your situation (such as the severity of your condition) when seeking non-economic damages, which may include:
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
Our Lantana wrongful death lawyers also advocate for grieving families. While compensation can’t undo the fatal collision, it can offer funds for funeral expenses, the decedent’s pain and suffering, and their final medical bills.
Our Law Firm Has A Limited Time To File Your Car Accident Lawsuit
You have all the time in the world to heal from your condition and reach maximum medical improvement. The same cannot be said for filing your personal injury lawsuit. Under recent changes to Florida’s statute of limitations, you generally have two years to file a lawsuit. Your filing deadline starts either from the date of your collision or your loved one’s passing––depending on the type of case we file for you.
We must adhere to this deadline. If we wait too long to consult our team, the two-year deadline could expire, leaving you with few financial recovery options. Remember: we work on contingency and offer free case reviews, so there’s no reason to wait. You pay nothing out of pocket to retain legal representation.
Questions We Frequently Get From Car Accident Claimants
If this is your first time filing a high-stakes personal injury claim, you may have many questions about the claims process and your next steps.
We’ve compiled some of the most frequently asked questions below:
What Injuries Allow Me To Seek Compensation?
Florida law offers a path to compensation if you suffered injuries in a collision. You could file a personal injury claim or lawsuit if you suffered:
- Broken bones
- Soft-tissue injuries, such as whiplash
- Avulsions and lacerations
- Organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- The loss of one or more limbs
- Spinal cord damage (whether or not you suffered paralysis)
As noted, we also advocate for families who have lost loved ones to fatal injuries.
Will I Have To File A Car Accident Lawsuit?
Generally, our lawyers recover compensation through insurance negotiations. Yet, resolving your case through negotiations isn’t guaranteed. If the insurance company refuses to settle for a fair amount, we may sue the at-fault party to recover what you deserve.
You don’t have to graduate from law school or even have a basic understanding of how litigation works to hire a lawyer. That’s our job. Our litigators can handle everything your lawsuit entails and guide it to a fair conclusion.
What Do Previous Clients Share About The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
Our client-centered firm has offered comprehensive legal services for more than a decade. You don’t have to take our word for it, though.
Instead, take it from previous clients:
- “Rear-ended in February, 2017. From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top notch, and everyone involved with handling my case (Mark, Jonathan, and Sasha) did an excellent job as well.”––R.D.
- “Prompt and courteous answers to questions. Great communication from everyone involved with your case. Phenomenal case results. A completely and thoroughly enjoyable legal experience from beginning to conclusion of my case. Thank you so much.” ––J.I.
You can learn more about what clients share about our firm by reading our testimonials.
Call Now To Start Your Free Car Accident Case Review
Get in touch with us at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for a complimentary review of your car accident case. Here, you can learn more about working with a Lantana car accident lawyer and the benefits of partnering with our team. Connect with us now. We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We Can Help.