When a massive truck and a passenger vehicle collide, the occupants of the smaller vehicle are much more likely to sustain serious or fatal injuries. Did you or a loved one suffer injuries in such a collision? If you were, our Lakeside semi-truck accident lawyer will help you build a strong case for monetary recovery. We do all the hard work of preparing your case.
Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will identify the at-fault party, document the cause of the accident, and establish your right to compensation. We handle evidence collection, settlement negotiation, and even trial, if necessary. Leave it to us. We start by reviewing your accident at no cost or obligation to you.
Our Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer Will Identify Negligence In Your Lakeside Case
According to Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) statistics for 2020, accidents involving trucks weighing more than 10,000 lbs. resulted in 29 fatal injuries, 111 incapacitating injuries, and 389 non-incapacitating injuries. It’s easy to see that truck accidents are far more likely to cause life-altering injuries for passenger vehicle victims.
In a truck accident case, potential at-fault parties can include the truck driver or their employer. The companies who built the truck or its parts could also bear financial liability along with the company who loaded the truck or was responsible for its maintenance. Our law firm will pursue all available avenues of compensation.
How Financial Liability Is Determined In Semi-Truck Accidents
To define the appropriate liable party or parties, our Lakeside personal injury lawyer will prove the legal elements of negligence — duty, breach, causation, and damages. To determine where financial liability is assigned after the accident, our investigative team will collect the following evidence on your behalf:
- Truck accident report
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert testimonials
- Accident reconstruction
- Photos and videos
- Trucker logbook
- Truck maintenance records
We Use Evidence to Estimate the Financial Value of Your Losses
We also collect evidence that proves the accident’s resulting costs. This evidence can include:
- Medical bills
- Car repair estimates
- Current car value
- Written prognosis
- Salary history records
We do more than collect evidence for you. We also organize it and submit it to the insurer, judge, or jury.
Compensation We Fight To Recover For Injured Clients In Lakeside
A collision with a semi-truck can leave you with a wide range of recoverable damages. Our law firm will help you recover the following economic and non-economic damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future income loss
- Property loss
- Lasting physical impairment and disfigurement
- Past and present pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
If a loved one was fatally injured in the accident, your family could also recover wrongful death damages including funeral and burial expenses. We also request compensation for the loss of your loved one’s financial and personal contributions to your family.
Understand The Statute Of Limitations In Your Lakeside, FL Case
Your case has a state-imposed filing deadline. It is mandatory but can also be complicated since many factors of your accident can shorten or alter this timeline. In general:
- If you or a loved one was injured in the accident, you have four years to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- If a family member was fatally injured in, or as a result of, the accident, you have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Understanding, accurately interpreting, and complying with the statute of limitations could be difficult without legal guidance and support. Our law firm will clarify the filing deadline and ensure your potential lawsuit is filed on time.
The Advantages Of Working With Our Lakeside Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we do everything legally possible to build an effective personal injury case. To strengthen your case, our semi-truck accident lawyer serving Lakeside will:
- Investigate every aspect of your accident
- Gather documents and physical evidence
- Obtain and review your medical records
- Obtain and review your accident report
- Handle all case-related communication
- Consult trucking industry and accident experts
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
We also work with the appropriate insurance company to negotiate a settlement. If one cannot be reached, we will take your case to trial for final resolution.
We Never Stop Fighting For Semi-Truck Accident Clients
A truck accident can cause more than physical injuries — it can also lead to post-accident psychological trauma. Our law firm goes the extra mile for you so you can worry about getting better while we take care of everything else.
Our client care team will provide:
- Responsive legal service
- Your lawyer’s phone number
- Timely and ongoing case updates
- Answers to all your questions
- Replies to your calls and emails
You are never alone when our law firm handles your case. We help have your car repaired, determine its value if declared a total loss, and schedule your appointments.
See Why Previous Clients Recommend The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When they talk about their experience with our personal injury attorneys, previous clients leave online reviews like the following:
- Kharmen W.: Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone, and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest, and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm.
- Wilnet E.: I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine…I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectation and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries…They will always be the law firm I choose.
We provide all-around support for every injured client we represent and fight for the financial recovery you need and deserve.
Contact Our Case Review Team Serving Lakeside, FL
If you or someone you love was injured in a semi-truck accident in Lakewood, our personal injury lawyer can help you pursue fair and appropriate compensation. We also help families who lost a loved one in a semi-truck accident.
Contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to learn more about your options for financial compensation.
We Can Help.