A hurricane is called a natural disaster for a reason. Its destructive winds and the potential for flooding water can seriously damage or destroy the property in its path. If your property was in the path of a recent hurricane, our Lakeland hurricane claims lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you understand the coverage you are entitled to per your insurance policy.
We will carefully read and scrutinize your policy and clarify any legal or insurance jargon. We also handle any case-related communication and claim forms. We work closely with you to ensure the losses covered by your insurance policy are accurately inventoried and documented. In other words, we take care of your case so you can concentrate on your family.
Recovering from a Hurricane Starts With Responsive Legal Care And Support
Insurance policies filled with complicated legal and insurance language can be difficult to understand on your own. Our legal team can take the complexity out of the policy and out of the process of recovering damages.
When we handle your case, we will:
- Read and review every aspect of your policy
- Explain any confusing legal or insurance jargon
- Ensure you have your attorney’s phone number
- Provide frequent updates on the progress of your case
- Answer any questions you pose and respond to calls and emails
You should be able to rely on the insurance policy you put in place. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting for you or for the compensation you need and are entitled to receive. In short, our client-focused team goes the extra mile for you.
Our Law Firm Protects You from Bad Faith Insurance Tactics
When we represent you, we explain how insurance law in Florida governs your case including how long an insurance adjuster has to respond after a hurricane claim and how bad faith insurance tactics can affect your case.
We protect you from:
- Lack of communication or correspondence
- Unfair and unwarranted denials of your claim
- Failure to accurately assess your covered losses
- Failure to properly investigate your insurance claim
Bad faith practices include any action the insurance company takes that are unfair, unscrupulous, or potentially unlawful. Our legal team works hard to ensure none of these actions causes your case to be undervalued, underpaid, or outright refused.
For a free legal consultation with a hurricane claims lawyer serving Lakeland, 800-747-3733
Document the Losses Covered in Your Insurance Policy
On your own, it can be challenging and time-consuming to accurately document all the losses you suffered because of a hurricane. When we take on your case, we work hard to help you create a complete and accurate inventory and checklist.
To prove your losses, we ensure your case file contains the following:
- A detailed list of your damaged personal possessions
- Receipts for any unavoidable hurricane-related expenses
- Photos of the interior and exterior damage to your home
- Photos of any damage to your family’s vehicles
- Video footage that depicts your policy’s covered losses
When you visit our office, make sure you bring a comprehensive copy of all relevant insurance policies. These can include homeowners, auto, flood, etc. We will help you understand how each of these policies might play a role in your pursuit of compensation.
Do Not Wait to Seek Compensation from Your Insurer
Your right to compensation is limited to two years from the time of the hurricane by Florida Statutes § 627.70132. We comply with the filing deadline for you to ensure you do not run out of time to file a lawsuit if one becomes necessary.
This is not likely, but we also recommend leaving communication with the insurer to us. You should also avoid:
- Making any statements in writing
- Signing anything related to your case
- Posting photos or videos on social media
- Accepting a speedy but flawed settlement
Your case and your right to recover compensation for your covered losses is a priority to every member of our team. When you leave the insurance company to us, our primary goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
LakelandHurricane Claims Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Let Our Law Firm Deal With the Insurance Company
Insurance companies are typically inundated with claims in the days and weeks after a hurricane. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our hurricane claims lawyer representing property owners in Lakeland can help ensure your claim is not lost in the shuffle.
- Obtain and submit claim forms
- Provide all required documentation
- Prove the extent of your property damage
- Ensure you understand your rights as a policyholder
Our team works hard to treat you like an individual, not a case file by taking time to understand the specific details of your case and the unique monetary value of your covered losses.
We Work Hard to Earn 5-Star Client Reviews
People often rely on recommendations and referrals from friends and family when choosing a legal representative. Many of the recommendations our clients make are also online and include the following:
- Keilah Douglas: Having them as my lawyers was such a comfort. I was given the needed confidence to stay positive about my case. Most importantly, I was treated as a friend and not just a client. You did such a wonderful job…thank you, [very] much!
- Natara Price: Thank you…for making this horrible situation tolerable. You work tirelessly to get my case settled. I really appreciate you. You were always available for any questions that I had…quality of service is exceptional…I currently recommend this law firm to anyone.
Hear more from satisfied clients by visiting our reviews page and see what it means to work with a law firm that is committed to every aspect of your recovery.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
Contact Our Hurricane Claims Team Today
If your home or property in Lakeland was damaged in a recent weather event, our hurricane claims lawyer can help you seek compensation from your insurance coverage. We will explain which policy or policies are relevant to your claim and help you build a strong case for financial recovery.
Contact one of our hurricane claims team members at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to get started today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW