Driving while intoxicated can impair someone’s ability to drive. If someone driving drunk caused an accident that injured you, you could seek compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit. Drunk drivers should not get away with negligent behavior without consequences. Also, you shouldn’t have to pay for someone’s dangerous actions.
A Lake Helen car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine could assist you. We regularly handle accident cases involving drunk drivers, so we know how to hold these drivers accountable for their actions. You deserve to receive compensation, and our personal injury attorneys will stand up for you and seek the financial recovery you need.
Why Choose The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine As Your Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Choosing our drunk driving accident lawyer in Lake Helen to represent you can add significant value to your case. Our legal team understands your rights and the laws surrounding this kind of case. As a result, we can build a solid case to prove you deserve the compensation you seek.
When we advocate for our clients, they often see positive results. The following clients shared these testimonials after we helped them reach favorable case outcomes:
- “Anidjar &Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone, and we were able to resolve our case easily. Evans was most friendly, honest and sincere with our case and I would highly recommend this law firm to those struggling with finding the right law firm. Keep up the good work guys!” – Kharmen W.
- “I had such an amazing experience here! Jonathan Holtz was my attorney and I could not have asked for a better person to take my case. He was very responsive and did a great job of keeping me informed! I would highly recommend letting them be your attorney.” – Sarah A.
- “Jonathan at Andijar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Andijar and Levine.” – Joe H.
If you hire us to lead your case, you can receive the same compassionate legal care we provide for our clients. We know that going through the legal process is stressful. Allow us to handle your legal matter so you can leave the stress to us and focus on healing your injuries.
How Much Does A Drunk Driving Injury Attorney Cost?
After colliding with a drunk driver, you could struggle to keep up with your finances. You might think you cannot afford an attorney between medical bills and missed work while you recover. Fortunately, you can. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Lake Helen drunk driving car accident attorneys will offer the following:
- A free consultation: You can discuss your drunk driving accident with our attorneys. Tell us your side of the story and how your injuries have impacted your life personally, physically, emotionally, and financially. Then, we can explain your legal options in depth so that you understand your rights. You have no obligation to move forward with our firm after the consultation.
- You don’t pay us unless you recover compensation: A significant benefit we offer our clients is our contingency fee payment agreement. You do not pay us anything up front. When your case ends, you pay us only an agreed-upon percentage of your award. Therefore, if you don’t recover compensation, you do not owe us legal fees.
Our attorneys don’t want to add to an existing financial struggle you could experience after sustaining injuries from a drunk driving accident. As a result, you don’t have to pay us until you recover compensation.
Recoveable Damages We Could Fight For You To Recover From The Liable Party
Without an attorney, the insurance company could try to manipulate you into believing your case has less value than it actually does. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we can assess your damages and calculate your case’s value. We do this by identifying your recoverable damages. After calculating your damages, we can negotiate for you to receive compensation for those losses. Your settlement should reflect what you have gone through.
Recoverable damages our attorneys can fight for you to receive include the following:
- Medical bills
- Future medical expenses
- Lost income
- The future income you could lose
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional distress
You should always hold drunk drivers accountable for their actions. So many people die or suffer injuries because of people who make the decision to drive while intoxicated. While the criminal justice system can punish them, you can also seek justice through a civil case.
Under Florida law, you generally have two years to file a lawsuit against the drunk driver. Therefore, we recommend speaking to an attorney soon after the accident. When you speak to us soon after, we will have more time to build your case.
We Can Build A Case Against The Drunk Driver After An Accident
The attorneys at our firm set out to build strong cases against drunk drivers. Typically, we can build a case to prove the driver’s negligence caused your injuries. We can do that by proving the following:
- The other driver owed you a duty of care to drive safely.
- The other driver breached their duty by driving while under the influence.
- The other driver’s breach of duty caused an accident that injured you.
- You incurred damages as a result of your injuries.
Our Lake Helen drunk driving car accident attorney will collect evidence to prove each point of negligence to show the other driver failed to act safely and reasonably while on the road. With strong evidence, the other party could agree to compensate you for the losses you suffered.
Call The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine For A Free Consultation
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains, drunk driving can cause impairments that lead to accidents. Therefore, people who knowingly drive a vehicle while intoxicated act negligently.
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to allow us to help you seek compensation from the drunk driver. During a free consultation, you can learn more about your options and how our Lake Helen drunk driving car accident lawyer can help you.
We Can Help.