Property owners must keep their premises safe for lawful guests. If they neglect that responsibility, they could be liable for any injuries that happen on their property.
If you or a loved one was injured on someone else’s property because of negligence, we can help. A Hialeah premises liability lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can recover the compensation you deserve. We will deal with the insurance companies to negotiate a fair settlement. If we cannot reach a fair settlement, we will advocate for you in court.
You Generally Have Four Years to File an Injury Lawsuit
Florida imposes a filing deadline on all premises liability lawsuits. Your filing period begins either from the date you suffered harm or the date you discovered your condition. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you generally have four years to file your lawsuit.
If you lost a loved one, you typically have two years to file your wrongful death lawsuit. Your filing deadline begins from the date your loved one passed away. We can evaluate your case and explain all laws that apply to your situation.
For a free legal consultation with a premises liability lawyer serving Hialeah, 800-747-3733
How Our Team Can Advocate for You in Hialeah
After suffering a serious injury, you may face high medical bills or be out of work. You may worry about finances while also being unable to enjoy your life. An injury lawyer from our team can help you recover compensation.
Our attorneys will be by your side through the insurance claims process. We will also:
- Prepare and file your insurance claim
- Investigate the accident
- Provide evidence to the insurance company
- Prove how you suffered harm
- Negotiate with insurance companies for a fair settlement offer
- Review possible settlement offers with you
If the insurer denies your claim, we will represent you at trial. From there, we’ll manage everything your lawsuit requires, from filing it in court to championing your rights.
We Go the Extra Mile for Premises Liability Claimants in Hialeah
After suffering an injury, your main focus should be on your recovery. Our team will take care of the insurance companies and all legal matters so you can get better. If you work with our team, you can expect:
- To receive your attorney’s phone number, so you can easily get a hold of them for questions or status updates
- Prompt responses to your calls and emails
- Help scheduling your appointments
- An unrivaled commitment to your case’s outcome
If another party caused your injuries, we want to get the money you need. This involves managing your case’s obligations from beginning to end.
We Help Injured Claimants on a Contingency-Fee Basis
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we don’t want to add financial stress to our clients who are already going through a stressful ordeal. That is why we offer free, no-obligation consultations to all potential clients. During this consultation, we will answer your questions and explain the next steps in your case.
We work on a contingency fee. This means we do not charge for our legal services unless we are successful at recovering money for you. We don’t get money unless you get money.
HialeahPremises Liability Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
We Will Pursue Each of Your Injury-Related Losses
If the property owner’s negligence caused your injuries, you could recover the following damages:
- Medical costs: This includes the medical care you required, including visits to the emergency room, hospitalizations, surgeries, medications, and doctor’s visits.
- Rehabilitative care: If you suffered serious injuries (such as spinal cord trauma), you may require intensive therapy to regain your range of motion. Compensation can cover occupational therapy, hydrotherapy, and other rehabilitative measures.
- Lost income: If your injuries prevent you from working at all or in the same capacity, you can include lost income in your claim. You can also recover other job-related losses, including tips, bonuses, commissions, and benefits.
- Pain and suffering: Your injuries may have caused a severe amount of pain, anguish, discomfort, and inconvenience. Compensation for pain and suffering accounts for these hardships.
- Emotional distress: An accident that causes injuries can be traumatic. A collision could cause fear, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder. If you are suffering from negative mental health issues after the accident, you could include emotional distress in your claim.
Our attorneys will calculate the value of your damages to determine what you need. From there, we’ll pursue compensation through an insurance claim or lawsuit—whichever option benefits your situation.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
How do I Know If I Have a Premises Liability Case in Hialeah?
As noted, all property owners must maintain safe premises for lawful guests. For instance, when you shop at the grocery store, you expect to shop without facing harm. When you visit a friend’s house, you expect to socialize without slipping, falling, or otherwise suffering injuries.
Previously, we’ve managed premises liability cases involving:
- Drownings and near-fatal drownings
- Assaults due to inadequate security
- Dog bites
- Inadequate maintenance
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, such as asbestos
- Slick surfaces
- Uneven pavement
When you consult with our legal team, we can discuss your case’s specific details and fight for what you need.
Hialeah Premises LiabilityYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to Begin Your Free Case Review
When you partner with our injury team serving Hialeah, you get more than a lawyer. You get a trusted friend and advocate. Our countless client testimonials attest to our commitment to client satisfaction and success.
Right now, you deserve to focus on your physical and emotional well-being. We’re ready to listen to your story now. You can call our team, or we can meet you wherever’s most convenient. To begin your free case review, call now.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW