At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Hallandale Beach personal injury lawyers handle every detail of your case and work hard to ensure it is not compromised by bad faith insurance practices. We never stop fighting for you or for the financial compensation you are entitled to so you can take back control of your life.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Will Build a Strong Case For Compensation
When you come to us with your Hallandale Beach car accident case, you can rest assured that you are in capable hands. We take the confusion out of personal injury and insurance law, making sure you’re informed and well cared for. We do all of the following to prepare your case:
- Investigate the cause of the accident’s
- Assign an accurate value to your case
- Handle all case-related communication
- Search available video footage
- Obtain and submit claim forms and paperwork
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurer
- Represent you on a contingency fee basis
We make sure you understand what is happening in your case and take the time to explain how we calculate your car accident compensation amount and ensure no valid expenses or losses are overlooked or omitted. We go the extra mile to support your car accident case and ensure you receive ongoing updates on its progress.
Let Our Attorneys Seek Car Accident Damages on Your Behalf
A car accident can leave you with a range of unexpected medical and other expenses. At the same time, the injuries you sustain can prevent you from returning to work to earn your usual income. We can seek payment for losses that have financial value. These are called “economic damages,” and our personal injury law firm will help you recover the following accident-related financial damages:
- Medical bills: This includes expenses for medication, hospital bills, physical therapy, and rehabilitation bills, among other expenses.
- Lost wages or income: If you are out of work while you are recovering, we can seek restitution for any lost income or wages.
- Future lost earnings: In addition to income lost while you were recovering, we may be able to pursue future income impacted by your injuries. For example, if you can no longer do the type of work you used to, we can seek compensation for decreased income.
- Treatment-related travel expenses: If this applies to your circumstances, we may be able to go after damages related to any travel expenses to and from appointments.
- Property damage: In addition to the above expenses, we may be able to get damages for any property lost in the car accident.
We also fight to ensure you recover the following non-economic damages:
- Physical disfigurement
- Physical impairment
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
On your own, it can be easy to misunderstand the range of damages you are entitled to recover. Our case assessment team will make sure your case receives a thorough and accurate valuation prior to the start of the settlement negotiation process.
Our Hallandale Beach Lawyers Work to Prove Negligence in Car Accident Cases
To pursue compensation from an at-fault driver, our personal injury attorneys must establish the at-fault driver’s negligent actions. Our legal team can help you prove the following legal components that constitute negligence:
- Duty of care —the at-fault driver owed it to you to drive safely in accordance with the rules of the road
- Breach of duty —the at-fault driver breached their duty to you by driving in a reckless or careless manner
- Causation —the at-fault driver’s actions caused the accident and your resulting injuries
- Damages —the at-fault driver’s actions led to the negative financial consequences of the accident
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our car accident attorneys in Hallandale Beach will prove these elements of neglect with accident scene reconstruction and compelling evidence.
We Can Collect Evidence for Your Hallandale Beach Auto Accident Case
Because no one on our team or the at-fault driver’s team was present at the time of the accident, we all rely on physical evidence, expert testimony, eyewitness accounts, and paperwork to tell the story of what happened.
We collect the following evidence for your case file:
- Medical records and bills
- Proof of your income
- Car accident report
- Photos of your injuries
- Accident scene photos
- Available video footage
- Witness statements
We will not tax you with the arduous task of collecting, sorting, and organizing your evidence. We handle evidence collection for you and use the strength of your evidence to fight for a fair and appropriate financial settlement.
We Make Sure Your Car Accident Case Is Filed on Time
Your car accident case is far more likely to be settled outside of court with the insurance companies than go to trial. The laws of the state of Florida determine how much time you have to file a lawsuit:
- In general, your personal injury lawsuit is governed by a two-year statute of limitations that starts on the day the accident occurred, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- In general, your wrongful death lawsuit is governed by a two-year statute of limitations that starts on the date of a loved one’s passing
A variety of different factors can cause the filing deadline to change, and a misinterpreted statute of limitations could prohibit you from filing your lawsuit at all. The best way to ensure compliance is to let us handle it for you.
Our Hallandale Beach Attorneys Prioritize Car Accident Victims
Online reviews can help you understand what it means to work with our client-driven legal team. Reviews from previous clients say the following:
- Wilnet E.: I had nothing but a positive experience with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine…I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries that I sustained in a vehicle accident…They will always be the law firm I choose.
- Sonia G.: I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine…I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results…I would definitely recommend this law firm…and would definitely use them again.
Read more recommendations on our client reviews page and see why you can trust us to fight for the best possible outcome for your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine for Help With a Car Accident
Were you or someone you love involved in a collision in Hallandale Beach? Our car accident lawyers can help you pursue the at-fault driver and their insurance company for financial compensation.
Contact us today for your free case review and find out how hard our personal injury team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the compensation you are entitled to recover for the negligent driver’s actions.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.
We Can Help.