After a car accident, you shouldn’t have to bear the financial burden of your injuries. Our Florida City personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can guide you through the process of filing insurance claims for injuries or a lawsuit to seek the compensation you deserve.
Our legal team will handle every detail of your case while you focus on your physical recovery or caring for your hurt family member. We have years of experience helping clients secure economic justice. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
We Can Seek Car Accident Damages With An Insurance Claim Or Lawsuit
You may have several options for recovering monetary compensation after a motor vehicle collision in Florida.
Our Florida city car accident attorneys can help you with the following:
- A no-fault insurance claim. Florida is a no-fault insurance state, meaning drivers must carry personal injury protection insurance (PIP). PIP pays 80 percent of your medical care bills and a portion of your lost wages and provides death benefits for fatal accidents, regardless of who caused the crash. Our PIP lawyers can file your no-fault claim and help you secure the maximum compensation possible up to your policy limits. If applicable to your case, our accident attorneys can assist with uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) or collision claims.
- A liability insurance claim. You must first turn to your PIP insurance for compensation. However, if you have severe accident injuries or medical expenses that exceed your coverage, you can seek car accident damages from an at-fault party via a liability insurance claim. We can help you prove a negligent driver caused your crash and ensure they pay for your losses – not your or your loved ones.
- A car accident lawsuit. Florida only requires that drivers have property damage liability insurance. Motorists do not have to carry bodily injury liability. Therefore, seeking damages through a personal injury claim may only be an option in some cases. If necessary, we can file a lawsuit against an at-fault party or take legal action if an involved insurance company refuses to compensate you fairly.
Recoverable Auto Accident Compensation
As mentioned, PIP will provide limited medical, wage, and death benefits. PIP does not pay for property damages, non-economic damages, or miscellaneous expenses. To recover these losses, you will need to seek awards from a liable party.
Our auto accident lawyers serving Florida City can establish your right to step outside the no-fault system and pursue monetary compensation for the following:
- Medical care bills not covered by your no-fault insurance
- Long-term and ongoing medical expenses
- The total value of your lost wages, earnings, and benefits
- Loss of your future earning capacity
- Vehicle and personal property damages
- Household services
- Medically necessary home or vehicle modifications
- Chronic physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Emotional suffering
- Lost qualify of life
- Wrongful death of a loved one
Let us help you get the money you need. Contact us today if you or your loved one suffered injuries in a crash in Florida City or anywhere in Miami-Dade County.
Our Car Accident Attorneys Will Work Tirelessly To Get The Awards You Deserve
From filing paperwork to tracking deadlines to communicating with involved parties, a lot goes into building a solid claim for compensation. If you have legal or insurance experience, these tasks can be manageable, especially while coping with an injury.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we work hard so you don’t have to. Our law firm can:
- Collect evidence, including police reports, eyewitness statements, photographs, surveillance and dashcam video, and physical debris from the accident scene
- Obtain your medical records and work with medical professionals to understand the current and long-term effects of your injuries
- Gather pay stubs, receipts, bills, and other proof of your losses
- Hire and consult with crash reconstructionists and other subject matter experts when needed
- Handle case-related phone calls, emails, and meetings
- Represent you at trial if necessary
At every stage, our Florida City lawyers will provide responsive legal help that serves you. We fight hard to protect our clients’ rights and best interests, which means standing up to the insurance companies and fighting for the maximum compensation possible. We will also help you get your life back on track by helping to schedule your appointments and get your car fixed.
Our Service Speaks For Itself
We can boast about our legal team all day, but nothing speaks as loudly as our many positive client reviews, such as the following:
- “I have nothing but good things to say about the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine. This is a very professional, courteous, and caring group that works hard for its clients. I am very happy with how they handled my car accident case and with the results.” –Sonia G.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case…they protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what they initially were hired for. In conclusion, they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys. They are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here, they would get that and more. I highly recommend this office. They got it done, thank you!!!!!!” – Erika C.
Florida’s Statute Of Limitations For Motor Vehicle Accidents
Florida Statutes § 95.11 allows car accident victims two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. The statute of limitations also allows two years to file a wrongful death or survival action on behalf of a fatally injured loved one and their family. If you do not pursue your case within the deadline, you will likely be unable to take legal action.
Even if you feel confident you will settle with insurance claims for injuries, be mindful of these time limits. If they pass and you still need to resolve your claim, you will retain your leverage over the insurance company.
Contact the Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine For A Free Car Accident Case Consultation
A Florida City car accident lawyer with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you get started on your car accident claims procedure or lawsuit today. Contact us toschedule a free consultation. We take cases on contingency, meaning we don’t get paid until you do. Let us help you fight for fair compensation.
We Can Help.