If your residential or commercial property has been damaged by Florida winds, your home or property insurance should cover the costs. However, they may be refusing to pay, delaying their payment, or underpaying you. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may be able to hold them accountable for you.
We understand you need to be able to live or work in a suitable space. We also understand how to handle difficult insurance companies. During a free consultation, we’ll review your situation with you and explain how our Estero wind damage lawyer will help you recover your losses.
Common Issues With Estero Wind Damage Claims
Regardless of whether you’ve already filed your claim, our firm can help. We can prepare and file your claim for you, appeal a decision the insurer has made, or help in other ways. You may be in any of the following situations we can assist you with:
You Want Help Preparing And Submitting Your Claim
Many home and business owners face many challenges when preparing and submitting a claim. For example, they may struggle to find sufficient evidence of their losses. You may not be sure how to get a damage estimate from a property damage investigator.
A lawyer from our firm can acquire such evidence for you and then file your claim in accordance with the proper processes.
The Insurer Denied Your Claim
You may have received a denial letter. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean your case is over. An Estero wind damage lawyer from our firm can determine exactly why your claim was denied. Then, the lawyer can either resubmit the claim with supplementary documentation or appeal the denial.
If the insurer still denies the claim, your lawyer may threaten to sue them, which may convince them to reconsider their decision. If they don’t reconsider, your lawyer can follow through with a lawsuit.
The Insurer Made An Unfair Settlement Offer
You may have received a settlement letter from the insurer, and you may disagree with their offer and their reasoning. For example, the insurer may have claimed wind damage isn’t covered by your policy, and they may have excluded wind-related losses from their offer.
This can happen when a claimant has separate coverage for a particular kind of damage, like hurricane damage. If this is the case with you or if you’re in a similar situation, one of our lawyers may be able to either resubmit a modified claim or appeal the settlement.
Alternatively, you might have received a letter with a partial check marked as “full and final.” You might have received a different letter asking you to sign a release, instead. You don’t have to respond to such a letter. If you do, you may relinquish your ability to recover additional compensation. A lawyer from our firm can respond on your behalf and appeal.
The Processing Of Your Claim Has Been Delayed
If this is the case, an Estero wind damage attorney from our firm can investigate the underlying issue and respond accordingly.
The Insurer Acted In Bad Faith
If you believe the insurer misled you or manipulated the situation in any way, one of our lawyers may be able to help. The lawyer could potentially file a bad faith claim against the insurer.
For a free legal consultation with a wind damage lawyer serving Estero, 800-747-3733
The Losses You May Recover In Your Lee County Wind Damage Case
There’s a great deal more your wind damage lawyer can do for you. For one, your lawyer can investigate your situation to determine what all your losses are. Afterwards, your lawyer can list those losses for the insurer, which may prevent them from ignoring any of your losses. Your list of losses could include many of the following:
- Damage to your property’s roof caused by strong wind gusts, fallen trees, and related issues
- Damage to the exterior of your property, such as sheared siding
- Damage to doors, windows, porch, fences, etc.
- Landscape damage
- Structural damage, possibly due to a hurricane
- Water damage from heavy rainfall, which often accompanies windstorms
- Damage to auxiliary structures, such as a storage shed
- The cost of having debris removed from your property
- The cost of an interruption to your business
EsteroWind Damage Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Additional Services Your Estero Wind Damage Attorney Can Provide
Your lawyer can take over your entire case from you so you can focus on other matters, like family matters. Your lawyer will provide constant updates about how your case is progressing.
You won’t have to worry about any of the following:
- Meeting the deadline for a potential lawsuit: You have a limited time to file a lawsuit, but your lawyer can help to meet the deadline. A lawsuit may become a good option at a point in your case.
- Interpreting your policy and its coverage: Your lawyer can interpret these things and then explain them to you.
- Valuating your losses: The value of your losses may be greater than you think. Your lawyer can ensure your losses are accurately valuated.
- Making appointments: Your lawyer can even make your important appointments for you.
- Negotiating your settlement with the insurer: After your lawyer presents your claim or modified claim to the insurer, your lawyer will negotiate your settlement with them. Negotiations can be tricky, but your lawyer can respond to any tactics the insurer may use in their favor.
- Filing a lawsuit: If negotiations fail for any reason, your lawyer can sue and take the insurer to court.
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
About Your Estero Lawyer
Our attorneys have been helping the people of Estero for many years now. Many of these people must rebuild their home or business as well as their lives. Our attorneys help them recover the compensation they need to do those things, and our attorneys have been successful in helping many people.
You can expect your Estero wind damage attorney to work hard for you. Your attorney will also work for you on a contingency-fee basis, so you won’t pay any fees unless and until your attorney recovers losses for you.
Estero Wind DamageYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Contact Our Firm For Your Estero Wind Damage Attorney
We understand you want your situation resolved fairly. Our firm will do everything we can to resolve your case fairly for you, even if it means suing your insurer.
We’ll tell you more during a free consultation and case review. Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today to speak with us and learn more.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW