You may be eligible for compensation if you were injured or your loved one died after a slip and fall accident.
A Deltona slip and fall accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can handle your insurance claim and/or personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Deltona, call (800) 747-3733
Our Firm Knows Deltona and Slip and Fall Accident Cases
Here are some of the criteria you should consider when hiring a law firm:
- Does the firm have experience in Deltona?
- Does the firm have experience with your specific case type?
- Does the firm have a positive reputation among its past clients?
- Are you comfortable with the law firm?
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine have experience in Deltona. As a Florida-based law firm, we understand the state’s laws and procedures. Slip and fall accidents, which fall under the umbrella of premises liability, is one of our primary practice areas.
We also have a positive reputation among our past clients. Here is what they say:
- “…went far and beyond what initially were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!! If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more…” – Erika C.
- “Jonathan at Andijar and Levine was very helpful. He kept us informed and comfortable that he was doing everything that he could to get us the most for our settlement. Thank you Andijar and Levine.” – Joe H.
Once you hire us, you no longer have to worry about your case.
Our Team Goes the Extra Mile for a Positive Outcome
Not every law firm goes the extra mile for clients. We do. Our team wants you to be satisfied not only with your financial recovery but also with the way that we treat you throughout your case.
To ensure your satisfaction, our team will:
- Give you your attorney’s phone number
- Help you arrange appointments for medical care and mental health counseling
- Respond promptly to your emails
- Answer your phone calls
- Monitor your recovery
- Update you about your case
We are responsive to any other specific requests that you have. Your slip and fall accident lawyer from our team of attorneys will fight for fair coverage. While you tend to your recovery in Deltona, we will fight for your financial interests.
Deltona Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me (800) 747-3733
You May Recover Awards for These Losses
Your slip and fall accident may entitle you to coverage for:
One in five falls causes serious injury, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). If you suffered any type of injury from your fall, then you may need:
- X-rays, CT scans, and other imaging to diagnose your ailment
- Emergency treatment
- Medications for pain
- Antibiotics to prevent infection
- Follow-up care
A settlement or judgment from your case may cover these expenses. It may also cover any other fall-related medical costs.
Injuries may disrupt your normal earnings. Your financial recovery may account for:
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning power (injuries may require you to reduce your hours or take a lower-paying job)
- Lost opportunity to earn performance bonuses
- Lost employer-matched retirement contributions
- Lost productivity
- Lost opportunities for professional advancement
Your injuries may make it impossible to work. Our team knows how to calculate the cost of a permanent disability.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering may include:
- Clinical conditions (anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder)
- Diminished quality of life
- Pain caused by your injuries
You may receive compensation for both new trauma and conditions made worse by your accident.
Our team heads into your case with an open mind. We will speak with you and conduct an independent investigation to identify all of your fall-related losses.
What Other Responsibilities Does Our Firm Handle?
Personal injury and wrongful death cases have many variables. We monitor those variables and handle every case-related responsibility, including:
- Determination of liability
- Investigation of your slip and fall accident
- Collection of evidence and documentation
- Valuation of your losses
- Drafting and filing your case
- Case-related communications
- Settlement negotiations
These are only a few of the many duties we can handle for you.
Liability Will Be a Key Feature of Your Case
One question is central to a slip and fall accident case: who is financially responsible for the accident? Whoever is responsible for the accident is generally responsible for accident-related damages.
Property owners in Volusia County are generally responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe premises
- Reasonably accounting for slipping hazards like rain and spills
- Reacting quickly to remove slipping hazards
Property owners are also generally responsible for accidents on their property. Thanks to Florida’s contributory fault laws, you may be entitled to compensation even if you are partially responsible for your fall.
We will examine the behavior of the property owner at the location of your accident. They, and possibly others, may owe you compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Connect with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
Our fee is contingent upon us winning your case. You do not pay us any upfront fee or any out-of-pocket costs. We handle your case from start to finish, and we do not get paid unless you win.
Focus on your recovery after your Deltona slip and fall accident. A lawyer from our team will handle your legal and insurance needs. Reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to start your free consultation.