After slipping and falling, you might blame yourself. You might think, “If only I was paying more attention,” or “I’ve always been a clumsy person.” Yet, consider this: if another party’s actions caused your slip and fall, you’re not to blame, and you have financial recovery options.
The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine advocates for slip and fall claimants in Pasco County. A Wesley Chapel slip and fall accident lawyer from our firm will do everything possible to recover compensation for your losses. We’re ready to serve you today.
You Can Hire Our Team at No Out-of-Pocket Cost
Since 2006, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine has served Floridians on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, we can get started on your case without charging a dime. A portion of your settlement pays for our attorney’s fees, your case’s filing costs, and any necessary consulting.
We strive to make representation accessible to everyone. We look forward to meeting with you and exploring your legal goals.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Wesley Chapel, 800-747-3733
Financial Recovery Should Account for Each of Your Losses
Following your slip and fall accident in Wesley Chapel, you can pursue these losses through an insurance claim or lawsuit:
- Healthcare expenses, including the cost of anticipated treatments
- Lost wages, bonuses, benefits, and tips
- Loss of future earning ability, if your injuries will affect your earning power
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Funeral expenses, if you lost a loved one
- Loss of consortium, if your accident affected your spousal relationship
This is not a complete list. Based on your situation, you could recover losses not listed here.
You Generally Have Four Years To Pursue Damages in Court
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) notes that you generally have four years to file a lawsuit following your slip and fall. If you’re filing a lawsuit on behalf of a late loved one, then you could have two years from the date of their passing to do so, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
You shouldn’t put off filing your lawsuit until the last minute. Not only would this make evidence collection difficult, but it could give the other party’s lawyer reason to discredit your case. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine wants to start advocating for you today. Our team is standing by around the clock to listen to your story.
Wesley ChapelSlip and Fall Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
What You Can Expect from Your Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer in Wesley Chapel
With our team on your side, you can expect us to:
Investigate Your Fall and Gather Evidence
As noted, we need compelling evidence to support your case. With the information we find, we must assert that because another party failed to maintain a safe premises, you slipped, fell, and suffered harm.
Evidence in your case could comprise:
- The accident report
- Eyewitness testimony
- Photos and videos of the accident scene
- Testimony from experts, such as healthcare professionals
- Receipts, invoices, and billing statements related to your damages
- Your own testimony
- Security camera footage
Assert the Other Party’s Negligence
With the evidence we find, we will assert that:
- The other party (likely a property owner) had a duty to keep their premises safe.
- The other party allowed a hazard to exist on their property, risking others’ safety.
- You slipped and fell on a hazard the property owner knew (or should have) known about.
- As a result of slipping and falling, you have various compensable losses.
Consult with Field Experts on Your Case
While we’re confident in our ability to manage your slip and fall case in Wesley Chapel, our lawyers don’t have all the answers. That’s why we have a network of consultants.
During your case’s progression, we may consult with:
- Economists, to learn about your past, present, and future damages
- Professionals in your employment field, to learn about the harm to your income
- Healthcare professionals, to learn more about your condition’s effect on your life
- Accident reconstruction specialists, to explore how your accident happened
As part of our contingency-fee arrangement, you don’t pay anything for these specialists’ help. Our team finances each aspect of your case until its conclusion.
Determine the Cause of Your Accident
After investigating your case, we may find that one or more of the following factors contributed to your accident:
- Waxed floors
- Uneven walkways
- A non-functioning lamp or light
- Dirt, gravel, or sand in a walkway
- Unanchored tile or carpeting
- A spilled beverage
- A puddle caused by a leak
The other party may accuse you of causing your own accident. For instance, it may allege that because you were wearing inadequate footwear, you’re responsible for what happened. Florida’s injury laws don’t work that way. Even if you’re partially responsible for what happened, this does not prevent you from pursuing damages.
File Your Claim and/or Lawsuit
Filing a successful claim or lawsuit requires knowing who’s responsible for your losses. We may file your claim with a property owner’s insurance company or a lawsuit directly against the property owner themselves.
You can trust us to:
- Manage your case’s paperwork
- Determine what you’re owed
- File all documents within the appropriate deadline
- Negotiate for what you need
- Present your damages’ costs
- Communicate with all involved parties
- Assert your right to damages
- Take your case before a judge and jury, if necessary
Get Answers From An Experienced Attorney.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW
What Should I Do After My Slip and Fall Accident in Wesley Chapel?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reminds us that many falls lead to serious injuries, from traumatic brain injuries to broken bones. To promote your health and well-being, we recommend seeing a healthcare professional as soon as possible.
We also urge you to consider these post-accident measures:
- Complete your treatment plan.
- Refrain from sharing information about the event online.
- Keep track of your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Leave settlement negotiations to your lawyer.
During your free case assessment, we can explain what other measures could promote your case’s outcome.
Wesley Chapel Slip and Fall AccidentsYOU CAN TRUST US 800-747-3733
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today To Learn More
We’re ready to start advocating for you and your loved ones today. Whether you fell on public or private property, you deserve legal aid. To begin your free case review, dial 1-800-747-3733.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW