A collision with a big rig truck can change your physical ability and appearance. It can also leave you with a plethora of medical bills and additional expenses and losses. Our Davie big rig truck accident lawyer can help you pursue compensation.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we never stop fighting for you or your financial recovery. We will identify the at-fault party and their insurance provider. We also handle the negotiation process on your behalf.
What It Means To Let the Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Handle Your Case
When our law firm handles your Broward County case, we ensure you understand the legal parameters of your case. Our Davie personal injury lawyer will also clarify all legal and insurance language. We work hard to provide:
- Communicative, responsive legal care
- Frequent updates as your case progresses
- Answers to your questions and concerns
- Timely replies to your calls and emails
You will also have your attorney’s phone number. We even help have your vehicle repaired and schedule all necessary appointments. Our law firm goes the extra mile for you. While you worry about getting better, we take care of everything else.
Our Fee Agreement Means We Can Take Your Case Right Away
When our law firm accepts your case, we do so on a contingency-fee basis. We do not charge any upfront costs — in fact, we cover all upfront costs associated with building your case. We are only compensated when you are, and if you do not receive a financial award, you will owe us no legal fees.
How We Identify The Appropriate Party To Pursue For Compensation
In a big rig accident case, there could be multiple at-fault parties. To ensure we seek compensation from all liable parties, we document the following elements of negligence:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
The truck driver’s actions may have breached his duty to you. This could be the case if they were driving while distracted, intoxicated, or fatigued. In addition to the driver, potentially liable parties can include the trucking company and cargo loaders.
A truck is a massive piece of machinery that must be in good working order before going on the road. We may also seek compensation from the truck’s repair and maintenance facility if its care was faulty, flawed, or overlooked.
The Importance Of Building A Compelling Evidence File
Since representatives for either side were not present when the accident occurred, we rely on evidence to tell the story of your collision. Strong evidence of negligence can steer your case toward a settlement versus a lengthy trial.
The evidence file we build for you will contain the following:
- Medical records and bills
- Employment records
- Photos and video footage
- Witness statements
- Expert testimonials
Our team can also obtain evidence you may find difficult to obtain alone. This can include the truck driver’s driving history, logbooks, and blood alcohol content.
Our Lawyers Will Assign An Accurate Value To Your Davie Truck Accident Case
Once you agree on a financial settlement, it is final and binding. You will not be able to request additional compensation later even for valid expenses and losses. Our case assessment team will ensure your compensation request is accurate. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we help you recover the following damages:
- Past, present, and future medical bills
- Past, present, and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- In-home medical and domestic support
- Property damage, loss, or diminished value
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
If your family lost a loved one, you have our heartfelt condolences. You also have the commitment of our Davie big rig truck accident lawyer to fight for you. We will help your family recover a range of wrongful death damages, starting with the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses. You could also be entitled to compensation for a variety of additional losses.
The Importance Of Understanding And Complying With The Statute Of Limitations
Florida imposes a limit on how long you have to file a lawsuit against a negligent party. Accordingly, you generally have:
- Up to four years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a)
- Up to two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d)
Meeting the applicable filing deadline is mandatory but can be complicated since it can fluctuate based on certain factors of your case. The best way to protect your ability to take your case to court if needed is to let our legal team handle its filing for you. We will not let you run out of time or lose the right to go to court.
We Treat Every Client Like A Person, Not A Case File
When previous clients talk about their experience with our client-focused team, they leave reviews like the following:
- Adam S. The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and follow through in successfully settling my case for me and negotiating my medical bills…I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!”
- Viviana J.: I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine…worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!
Your case is a priority to every team member, so we work hard to treat you like a person, not a case file.
Contact Our Big Rig Truck Accident Case Review Team Today
Were you or someone you love injured in a big rig truck accident in Davie? If so, our personal injury lawyer can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. We will take on the insurance company and fight for the best possible outcome for you. Contact our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.