At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Dania Beach personal injury lawyer will help you obtain the monetary damages you are entitled to recover. We will pursue the at-fault driver and their insurance company for you. Our goal is to recover your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
Financial Recovery For Dania Beach Car Accident Victims
Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) cites 166,786 injury car accidents that led to injuries. If the at-fault driver’s actions in your accident constitute negligence, our law firm will pursue financial compensation.
Per FLHSMV guidelines, your own personal injury protection (PIP) insurance will cover your initial medical expenses. The at-fault driver’s property damage liability (PDL) insurance will cover the costs of your damaged vehicle.
If your injuries meet Florida’s catastrophic injury threshold, we will seek recovery of the following damages:
- Uncovered medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Wrongful death damages, if applicable
Our legal team will support your compensation request with documents that prove their monetary value.
How Florida’s Statute Of Limitations Affects Dania Beach Car Accident Lawsuits
A recent change in the law decreased the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit in Dania Beach. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a), you generally have two years from the date of the collision to file your personal injury lawsuit.
If your family lost a loved one in the accident, you generally have two years from the date of their demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(e).
Our lawyer will explain the statute of limitations on car accidents in Florida that applies to your case and any circumstances of your accident that might cause a change. While your car accident case is unlikely to go to court, we file your lawsuit to protect your right to do so, if a settlement agreement cannot be reached.
Evidence Our Car Accident Attorney Compiles To Prove Your Dania Beach Case
To recover damages after a car accident, you have to understand what financial liability means and how our law firm establishes it in your case. Our car accident lawyer serving Dania Beach starts by identifying the following elements of negligence—duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages.
- Medical records and bills that note the cause of your injuries and their resulting costs
- Official police report that provides objective data on the accident’s cause, including notes and diagrams from the investigating officer
- Accident scene photos and surveillance video that capture the before and after details of the collision
- Statements from lay witnesses and experts, including an accident reconstructionist
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we handle evidence collection for you. While we gather the proof your case needs, you can focus on getting better.
Your Evidence Collection Can Lead Your Dania Beach Case Toward A Settlement
The evidence we collect is an important part of your case. It can help us steer your case toward a settlement rather than a trial. We will handle each step of the process for you, and we will take the time to explain how car accident settlements work.
- We document your medical care and costs
- We deal with both insurance companies
- We collect and submit supportive documentation
- Draft and send a demand letter on your behalf
- Field and examine each offer you receive
- Negotiate a fair and acceptable settlement
Once a settlement agreement is made, the insurance company will remit compensation to our office. After deducting our contingency fee, the remainder is forwarded to you. Our fee agreement means we are compensated only when you are. If you do not recover damages, you will owe us no legal or attorney’s fees at all.
How Our Car Accident Lawyer Advocates For Dania Beach Clients
Our team is committed to providing customized service to every client we represent. We work hard to treat you like a person, not a case file by providing you with:
- Responsive legal service
- Your attorney’s phone number
- Regular updates on your case
- Responses to all your questions
- Replies to your calls and emails
We go the extra mile by helping you have your car repaired and scheduling appointments as needed. Outstanding client support is one of the hallmarks of our law firm.
Previous Car Accident Clients Recommend The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
When car accident victims we represented in the past talk about their experience with our law firm, they say:
- Rudy D.: From literally the day after the accident I have been in the extremely capable hands of this law firm. The medical providers I was sent to were top-notch … my case is wrapping up with a result that I am more than satisfied with … Thanks, guys!
- Scott S.: I was in Florida visiting relatives when I had a horrible car crash. Two weeks later … I contacted A&L just to see what they thought … A&L saved me and got my case resolved in no time. Thanks to everyone there … for an outstanding result.
Hear from other personal injury clients on our reviews page and see what it means to work with our client-focused legal team.
Get A Free Review Of Your Dania Beach Car Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by another driver’s negligence, our law firm will pursue damages for you. Our Dania Beach car accident lawyer will build a solid case for financial recovery and fight hard for the best possible outcome.
Review the details of your car accident by contacting our case evaluation team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today.
We Can Help.