The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine offers straightforward advocacy to truck accident victims in Coral Gables. When you retain a Coral Gables personal injury lawyer from our firm, we’ll do everything in our power to compel damages from the negligent party. With a Coral Gables trucking accident lawyer from our team, you have more than options; you have hope.
Truck Accident Victims Never Pay Upfront For Our Legal Services
Some law firms start charging clients attorney’s fees from the moment they sign on. Not us. We don’t charge anything to break ground on your personal injury claim. That’s because we work on contingency. That means a portion of your award at the end of your claim or lawsuit pays for our help.
You don’t pay hourly rates, retainers, or by-the-service fees. We only get paid if you do.
Prompt Legal Action Benefits Your Coral Gables Truck Accident Case
There are many time-sensitive matters in a truck accident case. Here are just two of them:
- You generally have two years to file a lawsuit under the state’s statute of limitations, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. Waiting too long to file your personal injury lawsuit could invalidate your right to damages, leaving the collision’s financial burden on your shoulders.
- We must act promptly to gather certain forms of evidence, such as the truck’s black box data, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness testimony. These items won’t last forever, and they could play a pivotal role in advancing your case.
You shouldn’t have to spend another day feeling uncertain about your case’s outcome. When you secure legal representation from a Coral Gables truck accident attorney at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can feel confident you have someone advocating for your best interests.
What You Get With Our Coral Gables Truck Accident Attorneys
Founded in 2006, our law firm has more than 15 years of experience advocating for people in situations similar to yours. We’re well aware of how trucking companies operate, and we’re well-versed in how to recover financial compensation.
Here are some things to know about entrusting our Coral Gables lawyers with your truck accident injury claim:
- Your lawyer will handle all communications with the involved parties, from the trucking company’s lawyers and insurance company to eyewitnesses. With our legal team’s representation, you won’t have to worry about getting late-night phone calls or dealing with uncooperative claims adjusters.
- We’ll keep you updated on your case’s progression. Want to know something about your case? You’ll have your lawyer’s direct phone number and email address for your convenience. We respond to all inquiries within 48 hours––usually less.
- We will use our connections with accident reconstruction specialists, medical professionals, and trucking company experts to build your case. The more information we have demonstrating your losses and the accident’s cause, the better.
Our personal injury law firm generally aims to resolve most trucking accident claims through negotiations. This means you likely won’t have to step foot inside a courtroom. However, if a personal injury lawsuit becomes necessary, our trial-ready lawyers have what it takes to guide your case to completion.
Compensable Damages Following A Coral Gables Truck Accident
Fair compensation, whether through a settlement or court award, should reflect the accident’s past, present, and future damages. You should never pay out of pocket for an accident stemming from another party’s negligence. Your Coral Gables truck injury lawyer will seek compensation for:
Your Economic Damages
Economic damages include any loss that comes with documentation, like receipts or invoices. They include:
- Medical bills, from your initial hospital visit to ongoing appointments
- Lost income, tips, bonuses, and commissions
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Any out-of-pocket expenses, such as transportation arrangements
- Property damage costs
This isn’t an exhaustive list, and you could seek other economic losses depending on your situation.
Your Non-Economic Damages
Non-economic damages may compose a significant portion of your claim’s value, depending on your condition’s severity and your accident’s details. These losses include:
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of quality of life
Florida does not cap how much you can seek for these losses following a truck accident.
Could I Get Punitive Damages Following A Truck Accident In Coral Gables?
Courts award punitive damages in cases of egregious negligence to punish the at-fault party and deter similar behavior in the future. You may receive such damages if:
- The truck driver intentionally caused the collision out of malice or spite.
- The trucker chronically drove under the influence of alcohol, yet the trucking company allowed them to continue driving.
- The truck driver willfully disregarded traffic laws and safety regulations, putting all road users at risk of serious injury.
- The trucking company had a history of negligence when hiring and retaining commercial truck drivers.
When you share your story with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, your Coral Gables truck accident injury attorney will explain whether you may be eligible for punitive damages and what this could mean for your overall truck accident claim.
We Advocate For Coral Gables Truck Accident Victims With These Conditions
Don’t assume that your injury isn’t severe enough to recover compensation. If you were involved in a commercial truck accident and suffered an adverse condition that required medical care, we want to hear from you. In our years of experience, we’ve secured financial recovery for those suffering from:
- Spinal cord trauma
- Nerve damage
- Soft-tissue injuries, such as whiplash
- Broken and fractured bones
- Organ damage
- Loss of one or more limbs
- Loss of sight or hearing
Our Coral Gables wrongful death lawyers also advocate for families who have lost loved ones.
Begin Your Free Case Review With Our Truck Accident Law Firm
You could investigate your collision, calculate your losses, and try to deal with uncooperative insurance companies by yourself. Or, you could save yourself the stress and partner with a Coral Gables truck accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We’re standing by to learn your story and explain how you could benefit from legal representation. Contact us now to start your free case review.
We Can Help.