At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer helps accident victims recover damages from negligent drivers. If you or someone you love were injured by a negligent driver, we are on your side. We take care of the details involved in building your case and proving its monetary value. In fact, we go the extra mile for you, so you can worry about getting better.
Our legal service and support starts with a free review of your case. We will handle every aspect of building your case, including all communication with the at-fault driver. We even consult medical, accident reconstruction, and financial experts on your behalf. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
The Elements of Negligence That Lead to Financial Recovery
To recover damages from a negligent driver, the state of Florida requires proof of the legal components of negligence. Our legal team’s familiarity with personal injury and insurance law means we understand how to prove the at-fault driver’s:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty of care
You do not have to prove these legal elements of your case. On your behalf, our Coral Gables personal injury attorney will compile evidence that proves them.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Will Build Your Coral Gables Evidence File
We will build your motorcycle accident case for you with evidence that supports your version of events. To prove the at-fault driver’s negligence and the value of your recoverable damages, we will gather the following:
- Medical records and bills
- Job and salary history
- Official police report
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Surveillance and security videos
- Lay and expert witness statements
We do more than collect evidence for you. We also organize it and present it to the at-fault driver and their insurance company. From there, we negotiate for fair and appropriate financial compensation.
The At-Fault Driver Is Responsible for Your Economic Damages
After a motorcycle accident, you can recover two types of damages — economic and non-economic. Economic damages after a negligence-based accident are easily proven with receipts, bills, and estimates. They can include the following:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income loss
- Required assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
When we handle evidence collection for you, we collect the proof of these costs. We may also continue to request and obtain your medical bills since they can be ongoing and can come from a variety of health care physicians and facilities. Our team will collect all of these for you.
The At-Fault Driver Is Responsible for Your Non-Economic Damages
Non-economic damages are intangible and can be more challenging to assign a monetary value. We will use your written prognosis and other evidence that proves the extent and severity of your injuries.
Non-economic recoverable damages include the following:
- Physical impairment and disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
You can also recover compensation for any resulting loss of enjoyment of life.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Coral Gables, 800-747-3733
Time Limits on Personal Injury Cases in Coral Gables
Filing your potential lawsuit on time is critical to your pursuit of compensation. If your lawsuit is filed too late, it will be dismissed. In most cases, you will not be allowed to file it at all. Our Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer will ensure your case is filed on time.
According to Florida Statute § 95:11:
- You generally have four years to comply with the personal injury statute of limitations. The four-year statute starts running on the date of the accident.
- You generally have two years to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations. The two-year statute starts running on the date of a loved one’s demise.
Complying with the statute of limitations can be complex. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will explain the time limit that applies to your case. We also explain the factors that can cause a potential change to the time limit.
Our Law Firm Works on a Contingency Fee Basis
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide all-around client support. Our fee structure is even designed to support you. We charge nothing up front and only receive compensation after we obtain it for you. At that point, we receive a percentage of your financial award.
If you do not receive a financial award, you owe us no fees. We also ensure you receive the following:
- Communicative legal care
- A phone number for your lawyer
- Frequent and timely case updates
- Replies to your questions and concerns
- Responses to your phone calls and emails
Our law firm will meet your legal needs. We will also help you schedule doctor appointments and have your motorcycle repaired.
Five-Star Reviews for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Our law firm is passionate about pursuing damages for injured clients. When they share their experience online, our previous clients say the following:
- “I want to share my experience with attorney Tony Goodman from Anidjar & Levine… He never gave up and devoted his attention to my individual case which resulted in a win… Thank you, Tony Goodman and Kerri, and also thanks to the firm of Anidjar & Levine.” – Alan Bumgardner
- “I chose to work with the Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine after I got into an accident that left me injured… Dean Levy… He works in a very professional way, his communication with me was amazing… He exceeded all expectations when it came to the settlement.” – Shani Bengozi
Our client-focused team treats you like a person, not a case file. As previous clients attest, we work hard to make every client a priority.
Coral GablesMotorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
Call Now for Your Free Case Review
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer will pursue financial compensation for your injuries and related expenses. Find out how hard we fight for you with a free consultation by contacting our case review team today.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW