After a car accident in Coral Gables, you may be facing significant medical expenses, and you may even miss time at work.
If you are scared, frustrated, or just overwhelmed by the legal process after a car accident, you are not alone. Some insurers are willing to do whatever it takes to save money and pay you less. Work with a legal advocate who understands how the insurance companies work and is willing to fight on your behalf.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, a Coral Gables personal injury lawyer will fight for the compensation you need and deserve. We know how the legal process works, and we are ready to take on the insurance companies for you. Call us today. Our team is ready to fight for you.
Our Attorneys Represent Victims Hurt in Many Types of Car Accidents
Our Coral Gables car accident lawyers make sure you recover the financial compensation you deserve after a car accident. If you sustained injuries in any type of car accident, our team can help.
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work-related car accidents
- T-bone accidents
- Side-swipe accidents
- Speeding-related accidents
- Multi-car collisions
Car accidents can be devastating, both financially and physically. Our accident lawyers can help you pursue the damages you deserve after a car accident.
How Our Coral Gables Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
You may be in an incredible amount of pain after your accident and unsure of your next steps. The insurance companies may ask you to give a recorded statement or may offer a quick settlement that’s far below the full extent of your financial and noneconomic losses. You need someone who is looking out for your legal rights.
Our firm goes the extra mile to help you navigate the legal process after your car accident. Anidjar & Levine provides responsive legal care to take the burden of a legal case off your shoulders and help you get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
- The lawyers and support team at our personal injury law firm are committed to retrieving police reports, medical records, and other documents to establish fault, liability, and the extent of your losses.
- Our team will handle all communication for your personal injury claim and lawsuit, relieving you of this burden so you can focus on healing from your injuries.
- We work with medical experts and specialists who can testify about the extent of your injuries and how they’ll affect your life and ability to work, helping us build your case.
- Your attorney will negotiate with the insurance company to seek the full compensation you deserve to cover your medical treatment, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. If necessary, we can represent you in court and at trial to fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Our Coral Gables car accident attorneys and staff will support you all the way. You’ll receive frequent case updates, answers to all your questions, and a follow-up call or email whenever you need us. You’ll even have your attorney’s cell phone number, so you’re always connected to your legal team.
Legal Representation to Get the Compensation You Need After Your Car Accident
The damages you recover after a car accident can vary widely based on your injuries and losses. No two accidents or injuries are exactly the same, which is why it’s important to build a case specific to your accident and losses.
An accident claim following a car accident may include compensation for:
- All medical care related to the accident
- Future medical care related to injuries you sustained
- The full amount of lost wages while recovering from your injuries
- Future lost wages if your injuries require you to take a lower-paying job or prevent you from working
- Pain and suffering, for the physical pain and emotional suffering related to your injuries
A car accident lawyer in Coral Gables, Florida, can help you understand the damages you may be eligible to recover after your car accident. Call our dedicated personal injury attorneys today for a free case review.
Families May Pursue Wrongful Death Cases After a Fatal Auto Accident
If your loved one passed away due to injuries they sustained in a car accident, your family may be eligible to file for damages through a wrongful death claim.
While money cannot bring your loved one back, recovering compensation can help reduce the financial burden on your family during this tragic time. Our attorneys provide empathetic representation to those who lost a loved one in a tragic accident, and we will help build a case reflective of the losses related to your loved one’s accident.
- Recoverable damages may include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering damages
- Medical bills that accrued before your loved one passed
- Loss of your loved one’s earnings
- Loss of companionship or guidance of your loved one
- Emotional distress caused by your loss
Contact the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine to discuss filing a wrongful death accident claim.
You Have Just Two Years to File Your Car Accident Lawsuit
People hurt in car accidents have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit under state law. Per Florida Statute 95.11, you have only two years to file an injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If you fail to file your case within this statute of limitations, you may be unable to bring your case. So, speak with a car accident attorney in Coral Gables as soon as possible about pursuing fair compensation for your accident injuries.
Contact a Coral Gables Car Accident Lawyer at Anidjar & Levine for Responsive Legal Care
After a car accident, insurance companies may try to offer you less than you deserve. They hope you accept their first offer without realizing you may be eligible to collect far more. Our car accident attorneys are here to represent your interests and protect your legal rights.
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a car accident, our team is ready to defend your legal rights. You are not alone. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free case evaluation with a member of our legal team.
We Can Help.