When truck drivers, trucking companies, and others cause accidents, they must cover victims’ damages. As the victim of a truck accident in Coconut Grove, you should receive every dollar you are entitled to. However, you should expect liable parties to resist paying you fairly. A Coconut Grove personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for your settlement or court-ordered award.
Our firm is proud that we do more than the typical law firm. A Coconut Grove truck accident lawyer from our team will go the extra mile for you while holding the negligent party in the accident accountable. We want to ensure your financial recovery and that you can heal after your accident.
Our South Florida Law Firm Will Demand Your Full Financial Recovery After A Coconut Grove Truck Accident
Our personal injury team has represented many truck accident victims who have suffered devastating injuries, so we know that your accident may have immense economic and non-economic harm. Our Coconut Grove truck accident attorney will insist that liable parties cover each of your accident-related monetary damages, which may include:
We will calculate the cost of your accident-related healthcare costs, which may be extensive due to the serious nature of truck accidents. Your costs may stem from:
- Ambulance transport from the accident scene
- Emergency medical care
- Medical imaging services
- Hospital services
- Doctor’s visits
- Specialist appointments
If you suffer disabling injuries during a truck accident, you may need medical equipment, lifelong medical services, rehabilitation, a disability-equipped vehicle, and changes to your home.
A Coconut Grove truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will consider the full scope of your damages and how you can collect them. Call our firm today for a free consultation about how we can assist you.
The cost of being in a truck accident can affect your professional life. Your injuries may result in:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Missed opportunities to earn bonuses and promotions
- Lost psychological benefits you receive from working
- The permanent loss of income and benefits (in case of a disability)
Our attorneys will calculate the professional cost of your damages. If we must consult economists or other professionals to ensure we calculate any complex future damages, we will.
Vehicle Repairs And Other Property Expenses
Our team will calculate the property damage you suffered. This can include the value of repairing your vehicle, replacing a totaled vehicle, securing temporary transportation, and replacing any other property damaged during your accident.
Pain And Suffering
Truck accidents can cause severe psychological, emotional, and physical symptoms for survivors. Many of these compensatory damages are called pain and suffering and may include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute and long-term physical pain
- Anxiety (which may include a fear of being in motor vehicles)
- Sleep problems
- Lost quality of life
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Some accident victims experience substance abuse, suicidal thoughts, and other serious problems because of severe truck collisions. Our firm will consider the unique symptoms you have suffered because of your accident, and we will consult mental health experts to evaluate your non-economic damages.
Treatment For Pain And Suffering
Some clients seek therapy, counseling, and other treatments for the toll of their truck accidents. If you pursue treatment, we will monitor the cost of your care. We will include your mental health treatment expenses in your lawsuit or claim.
Wrongful Death Claims
Wrongful death lawyers at The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine compassionately represents clients affected by fatal truck accidents. If you have lost a loved one, we could seek a financial recovery for the following if you can file a wrongful death lawsuit:
- Your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses
- Your pain and suffering, including grief and distress
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- The decedent’s medical expenses
- Loss of consortium, which includes the loss of a spouse’s companionship and a parent’s support
- Loss of the decedent’s household services
- Loss of the decedent’s income, benefits, and financial services
Please accept our team’s condolences for your loss. We will lift the responsibility of your case off your shoulders so you can focus on your health and well-being.
Why Truck Accident Victims In Coconut Grove Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
Finding the right lawyer for your case can be challenging, but you can have confidence in hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Truck accident victims hire our firm because:
- We provide responsive legal care: When you seek a lawyer to fight for you, turn to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. Your lawyer will always be available to answer your calls, and we will provide frequent case updates.
- We go the extra mile for you: You are our priority, and we care about your physical recovery as much as your financial recovery. We will work hard to win your case and help you get medical care, vehicle repairs, and other case-related services.
- We lift the financial burden off your shoulders: You don’t have to worry about what it costs to hire our attorney to lead your case. Our firm will pay the cost of completing your case. We receive no upfront fee, and we only receive our fee if we secure compensation for you.
If you hire your truck accident attorney from our firm, you will understand why many clients have left favorable reviews for the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We Will Lead Your Truck Accident Case In Coconut Grove From Start to Finish
Our team will handle every step of your case, including:
- Obtaining all relevant evidence from the truck crash
- Documenting your damages and calculating the value of a fair settlement
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties, including their insurance company
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
Your lawyer will deal with insurers, civil defense attorneys, and others involved in your case. You can focus on your recovery while the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine takes your case in the Miami area off your hands.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
Florida Statutes § 95.11 generally requires us to file truck accident cases within two years of the collision, whether we file a personal injury lawsuit or wrongful death action. We do not want to delay collecting evidence or filing your case. The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can begin your case.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation.
We Can Help.