Motorcyclists depend on drivers to act reasonably and cautiously. If a motorist or another party acted negligently and caused you to suffer injuries in a Coconut Grove motorcycle accident, our firm will fight for your financial recovery. We will identify the cause of your accident, the liable parties, and how much money you deserve for your damages.
While a Coconut Grove personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine fights for your financial recovery, you can prioritize your recovery. We offer free initial consultations.
Why Hire A Coconut Grove Motorcycle Accident Lawyer From The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine?
Our firm works to establish itself from our competitors. We hope that, after evaluating our firm, you will be confident in our leadership. As you determine which law firm to hire, consider the following things that set the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine apart:
- We go the extra mile as a standard practice: We go above and beyond for our clients, and we don’t consider this extraordinary. Our firm sets a standard of excellence, and that includes helping you with case-related appointments, providing frequent case updates, and making you feel like family.
- We take motorcycle accident cases on contingency: We do not charge upfront fees or hourly retainers. We only take a portion of your potential outcome.
- We provide effective, responsive representation: We fight for your financial recovery so you can focus on your physical, psychological, and emotional recovery. Your attorney will be working diligently to secure the money you deserve, and you will have their phone number if you ever have questions or concerns.
Motorcycle accidents can be particularly traumatic, and we have helped many riders move past the financial stress and trauma of their collisions in Coconut Grove. By blending a tenacious legal approach with compassionate representation, the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine provides client-focused legal care.
Our Unique Brand Of Legal Service Has Earned Many Client Testimonials
Our clients quickly notice the dedication of the team at Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine; take a look at a few client testimonials:
- “If I could give them 100 stars here they would get that and more. Highly recommend this office.” – Erika C.
- “Anidjar & Levine is a great law firm. They gave us a free consultation over the phone, and we were able to resolve our case easily.” – Kharmen W.
- “I had a horrible experience in the past with another attorney who was the complete opposite of this law firm. I can honestly say that they surpassed my expectations and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for the injuries that I sustained in a vehicle accident.” – Wilnet E.
We want to add you to our ranks of satisfied clients. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for a free consultation about hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer in Coconut Grove, FL.
Recoverable Damages In Your Motorcycle Accident Case
When a motorcycle rider survives their accident, they generally face both economic and non-economic damages that may include:
- Pain and suffering: Being in a motorcycle accident causes pain and suffering—the question is what kinds. Depression, physical pain, anxiety, and sleep problems are among the many types of pain and suffering you may experience after your accident.
- Mental health treatment: If you need medications or other types of treatment for pain and suffering, your motorcycle accident lawyer will include these costs in your case. If you are still undergoing treatment, we will project the future cost of your case.
- Lost income, diminished earning power, and other professional damages: We will consider any lost income, lost earning power, missed performance bonuses, and other professional damages resulting from your accident.
- Motorcycle repairs: Liable parties should cover the repair or replacement of your motorcycle. They should also cover temporary transportation, damaged clothing and electronics, and other accident-related property expenses.
- Medical bills: All accident-related medical bills will be part of your insurance claim or lawsuit.
Our Coconut Grove motorcycle collision lawyers know how to calculate damages in your personal injury claim. You can be certain that we will negotiate for nothing less than a fair settlement.
We Help When Motorcyclists Pass Away From Their Injuries
If your loved one died from injuries suffered during a motorcycle accident, we offer our deepest sympathies. A Coconut Grove wrongful death lawyer from our team will demand a financial recovery reflecting your loss, which may include:
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of the decedent’s non-economic value (like companionship)
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household contributions
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
You can focus on all necessary forms of recovery. Our team will worry about your damages and financial recovery.
We Will Lead Your Claim Or Lawsuit In Coconut Grove From Start To Finish
For a single fee that does not come from your own pocket, you get a legal team that will:
- Establish liability for the motorcycle accident in Coconut Grove
- Obtain and organize all relevant evidence
- Document your accident-related damages
- Calculate the financial cost of all damages (including non-economic damages)
- Negotiate a settlement
- Represent you in a trial
- Lead all case-related communications
- Complete case-related paperwork, including the claim or lawsuit
Our firm will only receive a fee if you get compensation. Therefore, our financial goals align with yours, as we only receive our fee if you receive the money you deserve.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today For A Free Consultation—Don’t Wait
Do not wait to speak with our team, which is available 24/7 to answer your call. Florida Statutes § 627.70132 generally allows us two years to file motorcycle accident cases, and time can slip away amidst the chaos that follows your accident. The sooner you hire a lawyer from our team serving Coconut Grove, the sooner you ensure we can file your case on time.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.