Fuel truck accidents can be incredibly dangerous. Oftentimes, these vehicles carry loads that are corrosive or flammable. In the case of an accident, you may be exposed to dangerous chemicals. These chemicals can cause burns or death in more serious cases.
If you or a loved one suffered a fuel truck accident in Brandon, FL, we can help. Our team will navigate the complex code of laws associated with these accidents, and act as your legal guide.
How Much Will I Receive in Damages?
Fuel truck accidents are complicated. Florida state roadway laws will be involved, as will insurers. Because of this, there is no accurate way to predict the precise amount of damages you’ll receive. That said, fuel truck accidents often lead to more serious injuries than typical car crashes.
These are some common damages you could receive compensation for in a fuel truck accident:
- Lost wages because of your injuries.
- Damage to your personal belongings, like the vehicle you were driving at the time of the accident.
- Pain and suffering, and other associated mental trauma.
- Upfront medical expenses, like surgery or a prolonged hospital stay.
- Necessary disability accommodations, like a wheelchair.
- Ongoing care costs, like physical therapy.
Other factors may impact the damages you receive, as will the severity of your injuries. If you lost a loved one in a fuel truck accident, your damages may be higher, as well.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our team is well-versed in determining the fair value of a case.
Should I Hire a Fuel Truck Accident Lawyer?
The benefits of hiring a fuel truck accident lawyer serving Brandon shouldn’t be ignored. Our legal team can use their expertise to provide the following services:
- Negotiate with insurers.
- Act as your representative when dealing with parties involved with your case.
- Collect evidence related to your case.
- Push for the best settlement possible.
- Represent you in the courtroom, if needed.
Without legal support, insurers may try to give you a low settlement. We can identify these bad faith practices and fight for the compensation that you deserve.
16 Years of Professionalism
Our law firm has been in business since 2006. Since its founding, we’ve tackled a wide range of personal injury cases, from slip and fall to fuel truck accidents. This breadth of experience means our team is well-versed in Florida law. We know the details of every statute that may be involved in your case and look forward to supporting the residents of Brandon.
Communication and Compassion Are Key
The aftermath of a fuel truck accident can be messy. We understand the troubles that our clients face, and we don’t want to become another factor that you have to worry about.
When you sign on as a client with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you’ll get the phone number of the lawyer assigned to your case. This way, you can receive prompt answers to your burning questions.
Along with providing frequent case updates and prompt responses, our team is committed to making your recovery as easy as possible. We can help schedule your appointments, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Many of our clients have left positive reviews after using our services:
- “I can honestly say that Travis Greene and Shire Patel, attorneys at Anidjar & Levine, treated me like family after my accident. The thoughfulness, attention to detail, follow up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car, were things I could never have accomplished without them.” – Andrea V.
- “I can honestly say that, they surpassed my expectation and made sure that I was compensated appropriately for my injuries that I sustained in a vehicle accident. At this point their number is saved in phone and it will remain that way. They will always be the law firm I choose to represent me in the future if the need ever occurs.” – Wilnet E.
Legal Pricing Without the Hassle
Our worry-free ethos extends to our pricing plan, as well. We stand by two standards that ensure that you don’t have to pay a cent up front for our services:
- Contingency fee pricing: We won’t charge you a cent for our services unless we win your case. If we win, our fees will come as a percentage of your compensation.
- Free case evaluations: We can do an initial review of your case free of charge.
Who Is Liable in My Fuel Truck Accident Case?
Liability in fuel truck accident cases can quickly become complicated. This is due to the range of potentially liable parties. Under Florida law, these groups may bear the responsibility for your injuries:
- The truck driver: If the truck driver in the accident was speeding, or didn’t adhere to Florida regulations, they may be responsible. Many trucks, like airplanes, carry black boxes with crash data that we can use in your case.
- The truck’s manufacturer: Your accident may have resulted from faulty parts. If this is the case, then the truck’s manufacturer could be held responsible.
- The truck driver’s employer: The truck driver’s employer’s decisions may have led to your accident, as well. We can investigate their activities prior to the accident and determine if their negligence caused your injuries.
In fuel truck accidents, multiple parties can be liable. In some instances, all the above parties may owe your damages. During our case investigation, we can determine to what degree each party was liable.
Don’t Hesitate to Get Started on Your Case
Florida law imposes a deadline on filing a lawsuit. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a), you have four years from the time of your accident to file a lawsuit. If you are filing for a lost loved one, this deadline is two years.
Don’t wait to seek legal support after your fuel truck accident. While four years may sound like ample time, several factors can slow down your case. Our team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can ensure that meet your deadlines.
Contact a Fuel Truck Accident Attorney, Today
Our representatives are ready to receive your call. We can help take the worry out of your fuel truck accident case in Brandon, and fight for the compensation that you deserve.
Give us a call to get started, today.
We Can Help.