Any job can expose you to dangers or put you at risk for workplace illnesses. If you or someone you love was hurt at work, our Bonita Springs workers’ compensation lawyer can help you build a strong case for medical and financial benefits. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we handle all the details of your case so you can concentrate on your recovery.
When you are ready to fight for the medical care you need and recover your lost income, we are ready to stand by your side. We will also support you through the appeals process if your original application for benefits is denied. In short, when our Bonita Springs personal injury team is on your side to fight for your workers’ compensation benefits, you are never alone.
You Are Entitled to Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Bonita Springs
An employer with a minimum of four employees must provide them with workers’ comp benefits. If your employer fits this criterion but does not have the required insurance in place, we can help you hold them responsible for their failure to meet the state’s guidelines.
However, even when your employer has the required insurance, those responsible for paying out your benefits may try to deny your claim or pay you less than you deserve.
We examine every aspect of your claim and work hard to help you prove that it’s valid.
You Have Rights as an Injured Worker
The Bureau of Labor Statistics cites data from 2020 stating that as many as 3,000,000 workers are injured in the United States on an annual basis. Without benefits like workers’ compensation, you and many others would have the added suffering of lost wages and upfront medical costs.
If you or someone you love is an injured employee, you could be entitled to medical benefits throughout the recovery. As long as you’re using an employer-approved medical provider, necessary medical expenses should be covered.
In addition to having medical expenses covered, you have the right to:
- File a claim without fear of retaliation
- Seek emergency and ongoing medical care
- Disability compensation when you cannot work
- Legal representation while seeking benefits
You could also be entitled to up to 66.66 percent or 2/3 of your regular income. When we handle your case, we explain the scope of your benefits. Our team will also ensure your claim meets all the requirements to persuade the insurer to give you fair compensation.
The Timing of Your Workers’ Compensation Application Matters
If you are injured at work or are diagnosed with a work-related illness, the state of Florida gives you up to two years from the date of your accident or illness to file a claim and seek benefits, according to Florida Statutes § 440.19.
Failure to comply with this and all other notification and filing deadlines could put your benefits in jeopardy. Stress and anxiety can make it easy to overlook or misinterpret deadlines, but as an injured person you’ve got other things to worry about. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our workers’ compensation lawyer in Bonita Springs will do what they can to make sure your claim is filed on time.
What Happens When We Review Your Workers’ Compensation Case?
Our workers’ compensation lawyer will review your case and explain how you can submit a complete application for benefits. We also make sure you understand the benefits you are entitled to receive and for how long.
During your no-cost, no-obligation case review, we will listen to the circumstances of your injury or illness and determine how we can help you file your claim. Once we take your case, we will:
- Review medical documents related to your illness
- Make sure your employer’s insurer is paying for necessary medical expenses
- Review your employment records and employment status
- Explain the percentage of your income you can receive per state guidelines
- Ensure that you receive the income or disability benefits due to you
- Explain how long workers’ compensation lasts and make sure you receive benefits for the duration
- Explain the potential timeline of your claim and help meet deadlines
From the moment we take your case, we make sure you get the support you need and your case gets the attention it deserves.
We Keep You Up to Date on the Progress of Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
Waiting to find out the results of your application for workers’ compensation benefits can be stressful. Our legal team will make sure you receive frequent updates as your case progresses.
In addition to taking the anxiety out of the wait, we make sure you receive the following:
- Personalized, responsive legal care
- Your attorney’s direct phone number
- Answers to any questions you have
- Timely replies to your calls and emails
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we make it a point to go the extra mile for you and every client we represent. That means you can worry about getting better while our client-oriented team takes care of everything else.
Read What Our Satisfied Clients Have to Say
Our law firm is passionate about helping injured workers get the benefits they are entitled to receive. Clients we helped in the past say the following about our service and support:
- Kelly desRosiers: My father-in-law was having issues with his worker’s compensation after a serious injury. We called Olivia Dean, Esq. and right away she offered advice and [a] strategy for moving forward…We are very happy with the results and happy to put this behind us…thanks to Olivia!!
- Damien Chevallier: Cindy from the worker’s compensation department was amazing to work with. She communicated with me throughout the process and gave me great advice that was respectful of my morals and my goals with the company…Thank you, so very much Cindy.
Your workers’ compensation case is important to every member of our team, so we work hard to ensure it gets the attention to detail it needs.
Call for Your Workers’ Compensation Free Case Review
Were you or someone you love injured or diagnosed with a workplace illness in Bonita Springs? Our workers’ compensation lawyer will help you prove your injury or illness and your right to workers’ compensation benefits.
Learn more about how hard we fight for you by contacting our case review team at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
We Can Help.