If you suffered a car accident in Aventura, you want someone to advocate on your behalf––and what better advocate than the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine? Our team has more than 15 years of experience pursuing compensation for injured people. When we manage your insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, you can focus on what matters most: your family.
An Aventura personal injury lawyer from our team can build your case, offer timely updates, and pursue damages from the at-fault party. We believe that there’s only one law firm that can meet your needs, and that’s us. Call now to start a free case review.
You Can Afford Legal Support From An Aventura Car Accident Lawyer
Many people think they have to be wealthy to afford a lawyer’s help. If you got hurt in a car accident that was not your fault, we handle your personal injury claim on a contingency-fee basis.
With this type of fee arrangement, you do not pay any upfront legal fees. We work hard on your case, then get paid a percentage of your settlement proceeds or jury award. Here, it costs you nothing directly to hire an attorney.
Don’t Handle Your Aventura Car Accident Claim Alone; Get Support
Some people consider handling their car accident injury claims independently as a DIY project rather than working with a professional. Although Florida law does not force you to have a lawyer handle your injury case, our clients know that they can devote their time and attention to getting better because we have their legal matters covered.
A wise person once said that one should never make an important decision when sick, angry, or tired. If you settle with the at-fault driver’s insurance company on your own while recuperating from injuries, you might not make the best decision for yourself. Our injury firm can assess all settlement offers and explain which one meets your needs.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Recovery For These Losses
Every car accident injury claim is different because every situation is unique. The types of damages you can pursue for your injuries and losses will depend on the specific facts of your case. We will need to talk to you and investigate your accident before determining an initial settlement range.
Here are some examples of the kinds of economic and non-economic money damages we have won for our clients:
- Medical expenses. Often, a person can recover the medical bills from the treatment they need for their injuries. Medical expenses from motor vehicle accidents can include the ambulance, emergency room, surgery, doctors, hospital, lab tests, imaging studies, physical therapy, and pain management.
- Lost wages. If you missed paychecks because of the accident and your recuperation time, you have experienced a financial loss. This category could include wages, salary, self-employment, and other forms of regular income.
- Property damage costs. Our lawyers intend to secure a fair settlement that seeks reimbursement for the cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle.
- Intangible losses. These items, also called non-economic damages, can prove difficult to measure in dollars. Nonetheless, things like pain and suffering, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), disfigurement, emotional distress, and loss of the enjoyment of life can result from being in a significant collision.
- The cost of anything you spent out of pocket. You may have spent money out of pocket on childcare costs, in-home assistance, and lawncare. Keep any receipts and invoices related to these expenses, as we can include them in your case.
- Wrongful death-related losses. If your close relative passed away because of a car accident, we could seek monetary compensation for funeral and burial costs. State law determines who can reap the financial benefits of a wrongful death lawsuit.
Depending on your circumstances, there might be other types of money damages that we could pursue on your behalf.
How Much Can I Recover Following a Motor Vehicle Collision?
As noted, every accident is unique. So, there isn’t an average or standardized amount you can get following an Aventura car accident. Our lawyers weigh how much you can recover by evaluating:
- Your estimated recovery period
- The types of injuries you suffered
- Whether you lost a loved one
- Your missed time from work
- The extent of the at-fault party’s negligence
- The liable insurance policy
Time and time again, we get five-., six-, and seven-figure settlements for our clients. We encourage you to read our client testimonials, as they demonstrate our commitment to success and financial justice. You can rest assured that with the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you have a friend, advocate, and ally fighting for fair compensation.
Your Injury Lawyers Have A Limited Time To File Your Car Accident Lawsuit
Every state limits the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit against a negligent party.
Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a) sets the filing deadline at two years for a personal injury case. If your close relative passed away because of a fatal car accident, you also have two years to file your lawsuit.
It is not enough to negotiate with the at-fault driver’s liability insurer. If the deadline passes without filing a lawsuit, the law will forever bar you from seeking maximum compensation from the negligent party who harmed you and your family. By consulting our experienced attorneys in a timely manner, we can uphold your case’s filing deadline and prevent the statute of limitations from expiring.
Three Mistakes To Avoid In Your Aventura Car Collision Injury Case
Many different things could happen after your car accident that might decrease the financial value of your injury claim. We ask that you avoid:
- Settling your case before completing your medical treatment. Until your doctor releases you from treatment, you have no way to know if you will need additional medical treatment, like surgery or more physical therapy. Once you settle your case, the defendant and insurance company will not pay you one more cent. You do not want to have to pay for surgery out of your own pocket.
- Accepting a lowball offer for your insurance claim. Unless you work in the liability insurance area or the legal field, you are unlikely to be able to accurately gauge the financial value of your claim. If you do not work with an Aventura car accident lawyer from our firm, you might not realize how much more money you should have received in the settlement until it is too late.
- Staying off of social media while your claim is pending. Social media can help you stay connected to your friends and family and provide much-needed comfort when you are recuperating from a collision, but nonetheless, you need to stay completely off of social media. The insurance company will be able to access your accounts and take your postings and photographs out of context to hurt your case.
These examples are a mere smattering of the many things you will want to avoid during your injury claim to protect your right to fair compensation. Your Aventura car accident lawyer can explain the pitfalls you will want to sidestep in your situation.
Get Started on Your Injury Claim Today
We are happy to offer a free initial consultation at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. During our conversation, we can discuss your legal rights, compensable damages, and next steps. You don’t have to spend another day worrying about your case’s outcome. With our support, you can focus on the future.
There is no obligation when you connect with our team. You can call us today to get started.
We Can Help.