A truck accident in The Villages may lead to compensation for you. The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine may obtain compensation for lost income, healthcare expenses, a wrongful death, and any other losses from your accident.
Having a truck accident lawyer from The Villages with our team handle your case could deliver several benefits.
Awards for Truck Accident Victims in The Villages
You may receive several types of awards as a truck accident victim. Some of your covered losses may include:
Your lawyer may secure compensation for all accident-related medical costs. Covered medical expenses may include emergency transport, imaging of your injuries, emergency care, and hospitalization.
Once you leave the hospital, your injuries may require ongoing medical treatment, rehabilitation, and other care.
Medical coverage may be necessary for both personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Injuries can prevent you from working, temporarily or permanently. Work interruptions may cost you your normal wages. It may also reduce your earning power, deprive you of bonuses, and cause other forms of harm.
You will need to repair or replace a vehicle damaged in your truck accident. Your financial recovery may cover the cost of repairs or a new vehicle.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering can refer to sleep deprivation, emotional anguish, psychological trauma, injury-related pain, and other types of harm. These losses do not always have a clear value. Your lawyer will determine the cost of your pain and suffering. They will also seek coverage for treatment of your pain and suffering.
If you lost a loved one because of a truck accident in this retirement community, then you may require coverage of medical care, property damage, and vehicle damage. You may also receive awards for embalming, burial, funeral services, lost financial support, and loss of consortium.
Our Lawyers Provide Responsive Legal Care Throughout Your Case
We believe that truck accident victims deserve responsive legal care. Based on this belief, our team will:
- Help you with your accident-related appointments
- Return your emails
- Answer or return your phone calls
- Provide you frequent case updates
- Answer all of your questions
- Address all of your concerns
- Provide your lawyer’s phone number
Our team oversees your entire legal case. In truck accident cases, this generally leads us to:
Determine Who Caused Your Truck Accident
The facts of your accident will determine who is liable for your losses. Negligence generally entitles you to compensation when a truck accident happens.
Seek Proof of Your Losses
Medical bills, photographs of vehicle damage, doctors’ diagnoses, and proof of lost income may all be useful to your case.
Our firm works with experts when it can benefit our clients. These experts may provide testimony, technical assistance, or may reconstruct your accident. Our firm pays the cost of hiring such experts for your lawsuit.
Draft and File Your Case
Legal paperwork must be completed in a specific way, and we must file your case on time. Our team will handle all case-related paperwork and filing.
Protect You from Insurance Companies and Attorneys
Defending your rights is a primary responsibility of the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We deal with insurance companies and attorneys as we pursue maximum compensation for you.
Trust a lawyer from our firm. We will pursue the awards that you deserve for a truck accident in Sumter County.
Our Former Clients Explain Why You Should Choose the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine
We are proud to present testimonials from clients we have served before you:
- “The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine went above and beyond all expectations in providing me with top notch service and followed through in successfully settling my case for me, and negotiating my medical bills. Their entire staff were very hands on in providing me with updates. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of their services!” – Adam S.
- “I hired Anidjar and Levine for a car accident case, in the course of the case Anidjar & Levine protected my character, my future…went far and beyond what initially they were hired for. As a conclusion they won my case and successfully managed to protect my character. These guys are amazing attorneys, they are the BEST!!!” – Erika C.
We provide these testimonials to give you the client’s perspective on our firm.
What does It Cost to Hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine?
Hiring the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine is possible for any truck accident victim. We are not concerned with clients’ financial statuses – we pursue justice for anyone that deserves it.
We accommodate all clients by offering contingency fees. These fees:
- Require you to pay nothing out of your own pocket: There is absolutely no upfront cost of hiring our firm.
- Do not come into effect unless we win your case: If we win awards for you, then we receive a portion of those awards. If you do not receive awards, then we do not receive a fee.
- Allow you to access representation: We represent clients based on the merits of their case, and contingency fees allow us to accept all worthy cases.
We will complete every step of your truck accident case. You worry about getting better. We take care of everything else.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today
We may be able to start your case as soon as you finish your free consultation. During your consultation, you can ask us any questions that you have. We will review the facts of your truck accident case in The Villages. Ultimately, we may assign a lawyer to pursue fair compensation for you.
Truck accident cases can be complex. We may need to pursue coverage from multiple parties (a truck driver, trucking company, and others). The more time we have to complete your case, the better. Do not wait to hire our firm. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today at 1-800-747-3733 to complete your FREE case review.
We Can Help.