Motor vehicle drivers should exercise caution when they share the road with motorcyclists. Considering that bike riders do not have the same protections as drivers of other larger vehicles, all road users should check their blind spots and obey speed limits when driving near them. However, per the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), thousands of motorcycle crashes throughout the state each year.
If you are recovering from a motorcycle collision, a Sunny Isles Beach personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can manage your case while you focus on healing. While you recover, our team will stand up to insurance companies and hold the liable party accountable for the compensation you need. When you reach out to us, we can explain more about what it’s like to work with our Sunny Isles Beach motorcycle accident lawyer. Call us today to review your legal options.
We Will Identify And Demand All The Damages You Can Recover In A Sunny Isles Beach, FL, Bike Crash
Our motorcycle accident attorneys serving Sunny Isles Beach can pursue a fair settlement from the party or parties who caused your injuries. Whether we negotiate with the insurance company or file a lawsuit, some compensatory damages you could recover include:
- Medical expenses, including prescription medication costs, doctor’s appointments, X-rays, assistive medical devices, and hospital stays
- Pain and suffering for the physical pain of your accident injuries
- Property damage if your motorcycle or any other personal items were damaged or destroyed in the accident
- Mental anguish if you now suffer from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or anxiety because of the motor vehicle accident
- Loss of enjoyment of life if your injuries prevent you from participating in activities you love
- Lost income if you cannot earn a living because of your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity if you can’t go back to your pre-accident job
- Wrongful death damages if you lost someone you love in a fatal motorcycle accident
Our personal injury attorneys will collect evidence of these damages. Medical bills, receipts, and income statements can help us substantiate your compensation claim. We will review the motorcycle crash for damages specific to your bike accident and explain them.
What Our Sunny Isles Beach Legal Team Will Do To Handle Your Motorcycle Crash Case
After an accident in Sunny Isles Beach, motorcycle accident victims can work with a personal injury law firm for legal representation. You can focus on taking back control of your life while our team takes legal action.
We will manage your entire case from beginning to end. We will handle everything, including:
- Determining which party or parties are liable for your accident
- Investigating the accident scene to collect evidence
- Filing a motorcycle accident claim or lawsuit on your behalf
- Proving the cause of your accident, whether it was distracted driving, drunk driving, or another instance of driver negligence
- Updating you on your case’s status
- Explaining the next steps in the claims or legal process
- Preparing your case for trial (if necessary)
Our law firm will not back down in holding all responsible parties accountable for the losses you suffered. We will take your case to court if it means you recover your bike crash losses.
Working With Our Personal Injury Attorneys In Sunny Isles Beach Costs Nothing Up Front
When you retain an attorney from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you will not owe us any money upfront. Our law office works on a contingency fee basis, which means you only pay us after we win or settle your case.
This benefits you because it allows you to avoid paying us out of pocket. This way, our legal services are accessible to all accident victims, regardless of their post-crash financial status.
Plus, we provide our Sunny Isles Beach customers with a free initial consultation. You can call our team 24/7 to discuss your case’s details and ask your questions. This call can give you a good idea about what our firm can do to handle your case.
Proving Negligence To Recover The Fair Compensation You Need After A Motorcycle Wreck In Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Our law firm serving Sunny Isles Beach knows how to prove another party caused your accident. We must establish that another party caused your losses before we can recover your compensation.
Your lawyer will work to prove the following elements of negligence and how they caused your bike crash:
- Duty of care: The liable party had a duty to keep you safe.
- Breach of duty: The at-fault party was negligent, failing to uphold their duty of care.
- Causation: The liable party’s action or inaction was the cause of your crash.
- Damages: You suffered losses because of the liable party’s negligence.
Our South Florida legal team can collect evidence to establish your right to compensation. Call us today to learn more about how our Sunny Isles Beach motorcycle collision attorneys can fight for you.
Establishing Negligence IN A Sunny Isles Beach Case Using Evidence
You can leave evidence collection to our motorcycle accident injury lawyers. Some of the proof we may gather to support your case includes:
- Documenting your medical care, including your medical records, doctor’s statements, and your hospital bills
- Statements from witnesses at the accident scene
- Statements from expert witnesses, such as doctors or economists
- Bills from a motorcycle repair shop
- Photos of the accident scene and the injuries you sustained
- The police report
- Video footage from witness cell phones or nearby surveillance cameras
If you have any evidence you believe supports your case, bring it to our legal team. However, do not exert your energy trying to investigate your case. Our team is ready to handle this on your behalf.
You Won’t Have Forever To File A Motorcycle Injury Lawsuit In Sunny Isles Beach
In some cases, an accident victim can recover all the compensation they need through an insurance claim. Our legal team may also recommend you file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party.
If we recommend this legal route, we must act quickly. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have just two years to file a personal injury lawsuit in Sunny Isles Beach. Similarly, if you plan to file a wrongful death lawsuit, you typically must act within two years.
Certain exceptions could alter the statute of limitations that applies to your case. You can learn more about any legal deadlines by reaching out to our firm.
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation About Your Sunny Isles Beach, FL, Motorcycle Accident
If you suffered injuries or a loved one was killed in a motorcycle accident, you deserve justice and peace of mind. Our legal team serving Sunny Isles Beach is ready now to negotiate the fair settlement you deserve. You do not need to fight your legal battle alone.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We will answer any questions you have when you call us today.
We Can Help.