Motorcyclists often face a tough road to getting damages following a crash, a road filled with obstacles like pointing fingers and victim-blaming. At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, our South Miami motorcycle accident lawyers are available to clear the path.
By providing evidence of negligence and fighting for fair compensation, our South Miami personal injury lawyers makes it easier for you to continue on the road to your recovery.
What Support Do You Get From Our Miami Motorcycle Injury Lawyers?
You get support in whatever form you need. The South Miami personal injury lawyers at our firm can help with:
- Filing an insurance claim and talking to adjusters
- Distinguishing good settlement offers from bad ones
- Determining what evidence to preserve and present
- Working out the terms of a settlement agreement
- Identifying any relevant statutes of limitations
- Filing lawsuits against all negligent parties
Accessible Representation For Every Case
With us, you don’t talk to a bot or a recording. You get your attorney’s cell phone number, and your questions, calls, and emails are always returned.
With us, you aren’t left scrambling for information. You get regular updates and will feel like an active participant in your case.
With us, you won’t have to worry about hidden costs or fees. You get a free consultation and only pay us once we’ve successfully concluded your claim or lawsuit.
Practical Solutions to Your Current Problems
Our Florida personal injury lawyers, of course, work to get you compensation that will help you with accident costs down the line.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we provide support both for now and for six weeks or six months from now. We help you make appointments, access medical care, and get repairs. We come to you if you can’t come to us.
You can check out our client reviews to hear from real people we have helped in real ways, like Andrea V.: “The thoughtfulness, attention to detail, follow-up phone calls and emails, scheduling appointments, helping with repairs to my car were things I could never have accomplished without them.”
What Damages Can You Get For A Motorcycle Accident in South Miami?
Our motorcycle collision lawyers pursue compensation for any medical costs associated with your accident and recovery:
- Emergency transportation and medical care
- Testing, imaging, and surgeries
- Hospital and in-patient rehabilitation stays
- Physical, occupational, and other therapies
- Prescription medication and medical equipment
- Follow-up appointments
- Chronic pain management
- Chiropractic care and massage therapy
How Your Prognosis And Projected Loss Affect Damages
Appropriate compensation isn’t just about paying for immediate medical care. We may wait until you reach maximum medical improvement before agreeing to a settlement to make sure that your long-term prognosis is considered in your damages.
We also ensure liable parties take other factors into account when projecting your future losses:
- Age – The Insurance Information Institute (III) reports that older motorcyclists suffer more serious injuries, and you may not bounce back as fast if you’re over 50, so your age should be considered in your damages.
- Type of injury – Traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, internal injuries, or other catastrophic consequences of a crash take more time and expense to treat.
- Career – You should receive damages for losing income during recovery as well as from having to work fewer hours or in a different position.
- Mental health – Depression, anxiety, PTSD, and phobias you develop after the accident are a consequence of the crash, so we make sure they’re treated.
- Personal losses – You deserve damages for pain and suffering, changes to your relationships, and losing the ability to pursue your hobbies.
Clearly, a lot needs to go into the evaluation of your damages, and these are the details often left off initial insurance settlements. While we use our time efficiently when working on your case, we also won’t rush to settle if it means neglecting these important parts of your compensation.
What Damages Can Your Family Get with Our Fatal Accident Attorneys?
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), motorcyclists are at a higher risk for a fatal accident compared to occupants in motor vehicles. If a motorcycle accident in South Miami claimed the life of your loved one, reach out to our wrongful death lawyers.
On top of pursuing damages for the expenses and losses mentioned above, we can work to recover compensation for the costs associated with someone’s passing—casket or urn, funeral services, graveside ceremonies, transportation, and burial or cremation.
Wrongful death cases can also provide for surviving family members. If you lost a parent, you were deprived of their guidance and wisdom. If you lost a partner, you lost their companionship and support. If you lost a child, you suffered a loss that can’t be put into words. While we can’t assign a dollar amount to those relationships, we can at least seek compensation that highlights who they were to you.
You Have A Deadline To Take Legal Action For A Florida Motorcycle Accident
For insurance claims, you want to act as soon as possible by reporting the accident and filing a claim. Our motorcycle crash lawyers can be among the first people you call. We can file your claim and make sure you don’t say any more than you need to in interactions with adjusters.
For lawsuits, Florida allows you two years for both personal injury and wrongful death. We will work to resolve the matter out of court while also constructing a case for if we need to pursue a lawsuit. In some cases, we might have more or less than two years, so we start analyzing your case quickly to verify.
Ultimately, the time you get to take legal action depends on the time you take to start the process. Give us all the time you have by reaching out to us right away.
Work With Our South Miami Injury Lawyers Today
At your free consultation, you can get information on our South Miami motorcycle accident lawyers, our firm’s track record, our initial impressions of your case, and our early plans for getting you results. That’s just the beginning! Contact us today to set up a time to talk and start laying the groundwork for damages.
We Can Help.