Last year, over 400,000 crashes were reported by the Department of Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FHSMV). Car accidents are costly and frustrating. Between the extensive vehicle damage bills to mounting medical expenses, you can quickly become overwhelmed.
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we do all we can to help our clients recover compensation for their injuries. Call 1-800-747-3733 to receive a free consultation to explore your options.
Car Accidents on Singer Island
All drivers have a responsibility to operate their vehicle safely, but unfortunately, some drivers act negligently or intentionally malicious behind the wheel. Always drive defensively to prevent a collision. If observed, report reckless or impaired driving to the authorities.
When car accidents do occur, reports often show many of the same factors cause accidents, such as:
- Distracted driving, such as texting
- Reckless driving, such as tailgating
- Not observing traffic signs
- Not taking caution in a school or work zone
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
A Singer Island car accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can help you understand your legal options for compensation. For a free consultation, call 1-800-747-3733.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Singer Island, 800-747-3733
Typical Injury Reports From Car Accidents
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Whiplash: an injury to the soft tissue in the neck caused by a sudden back and forth movement of the head.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI): brain trauma is caused by a forceful blow to the head.
- Fractures: simple or compound, broken bones are very painful and require temporary immobilization of the affected area.
- Sprains: a sudden impact on the various joints of the body can cause trauma to the soft tissue.
- Back Injuries: fractured vertebrae, ruptured or herniated discs and damage to the spinal cord or surrounding nerves are all types of possible injuries.
It is always unfortunate when car accidents happen, but it is even more upsetting when it happens to you or a family member. Always seek professional medical attention right away if you have been injured in a car accident.
Singer IslandCar Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-747-3733
How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help on Singer Island
Recovering from injuries and handling your claims process can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. We can work on your behalf to:
- Investigate the car accident
- Review police reports
- Gather eyewitness statements
- Contact the insurance companies
- Negotiate a full and fair settlement of your claim
- Take the case to trial if we cannot reach an agreeable settlement
Dealing with insurance companies can be a sensitive matter, so anything said to an insurance company could be used to devalue your claim. We act professionally in our approach and go the extra mile for our clients.
Please understand, though, you do have a limited time under FL § 95.11 to act under Florida law, so if you or a loved one have suffered because of a car accident, call the Law Offices of Anidjar and Levine at 1-800-747-3733 for a free, no-risk consultation. We are your responsive legal care.
We want to put our knowledge, experience, and resources to work for you.SPEAK TO AN ATTORNEY NOW