You are not alone after a car accident disrupts your life. As you work to recover from your injuries or process a loved one’s passing, a Lake Park personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for the money you deserve. We will pursue a settlement covering medical bills, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, and other accident-related damages.
Our firm has a hard-earned reputation for putting clients first. Expect a direct relationship with your car accident lawyer, along with frequent updates on your case’s progression. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
Why Entrust Your Legal Matters to Our Lake Park Attorneys?
We understand the uncertainty that comes with hiring a lawyer. This may be the first time you have hired a car accident attorney, and you likely have many questions and concerns. We’re confident that once you hire us, you’ll quickly realize you’ve hired a competent, results-oriented firm. Our team will:
- Cover the cost of your personal injury claim: We use a contingency-fee structure that ensures our firm bears the financial risk of your case. We pay for experts, filing costs, and all other case-related expenses. Our firm only receives our fee if we secure compensation for you.
- Go the extra mile in our duties: We are legal counselors, and we take our duty to counsel clients seriously. Your lawyer will complete your case, but they will also help you arrange case-related appointments. You will have no doubt that your well-being is important to us.
- Provide honest, communicative legal service: Our firm’s culture centers upon client service. Expect honesty, attentiveness, and transparency from every member of our team.
- Deliver an experience-based strategy: Our experienced attorneys have many years of experience leading cases like yours. You can rest assured that with our experience navigating the legal system, your case is in good hands.
- Take your case to trial, if it is the right decision for you: Your lawyer will aim to secure the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or trial verdict. We will never back down from going to trial when it is the right decision for you.
Our firm takes pride in what we do, and we make personal investments in our clients. When you hire your Lake Park car accident lawyer from our firm, you receive the service you deserve.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free, no-obligation consultation. Today, you can learn about how securing legal representation can help you navigate the claims process.
Our Lake Park Car Accident Lawyers Will Handle Every Detail of Your Case
Let us handle every detail of your car accident case in Lake Park. Our duties include:
- Establishing liability for the car accident
- Securing all relevant evidence
- Assessing the extent of your property damage and bodily injuries
- Documenting and calculating your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiating a fair settlement on your behalf
- Taking your case to court, if necessary
- Managing all other case-related duties
We will advise you at every turn, and you will always know the latest updates with your case.
What Our Previous Clients Share About Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Our clients have the clearest view of our firm’s culture and results, and they have positive reports:
- “I was very pleased with the service I received from the law firm of Anidjar and Levine. I was glad I picked this law firm to represent me. [My attorney] was very attentive and worked hard to make sure all of my concerns were sufficiently addressed. I would highly recommend this law firm to anyone!” – Viviana J.
- “My experience with this law firm has been a great one. The staff is extremely professional. Anytime I had questions or concerns, I would call and someone would always have an answer for me. Their follow-up is outstanding. – Stephen L.
Our attorneys aim to provide the same high standard of legal service in every case we handle.
We Will Demand Complete Financial Coverage for the Cost of Your Car Accident
Your car accident lawyer from our firm will uncover what constitutes fair compensation in your injury case. Types of compensation could include:
Your lawyer will seek maximum compensation for the cost of:
- Emergency transportation and treatment
- Medical imaging
- Hospital services
- Doctors’ visits
- Physical therapy
- Counseling for mental injuries
- All other accident-related medical services
Our team will work directly with your doctors to document your care and calculate the cost of all treatment.
Pain and Suffering
Car accident victims can seek financial compensation for their non-economic damages, including pain and suffering. We will work with mental health experts to evaluate the toll of these hardships on your life:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep difficulties
- Any other forms of pain and suffering resulting from your accident
Our personal injury firm has calculated pain and suffering for many car accident victims. This lends us the necessary legal experience to account for your own accident-related pain.
Our team will calculate the cost of lost income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, and all other accident-related professional harm.
In addition to the cost of repairing your vehicle, our firm will seek compensation for:
- Replacing any totaled vehicle
- Replacing or repairing your phone and any other electronics damaged during the car accident in Lake Park
- Replacing clothing, accessories, and other property damaged during the accident
- The cost of any temporary transportation you require while without a vehicle
Our mandate is to get the compensation you deserve. We will be certain that we have accounted for all your damages before we begin settlement negotiations.
Call The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine Today for Your Free Consultation
We generally face filing deadlines for our car accident cases in Lake Park. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, we only have two years to take action. We want to speak with you as soon as possible so we can file your case and gather evidence without further delay. There are no costs or obligations when you speak with us.
Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
We Can Help.