Truck accident victims often face a long road to recovery, and handling a lawsuit or insurance claim may not be feasible. You aren’t on your own. A Riviera Beach personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine will fight for your financial recovery so that you can focus your time and attention on your physical and psychological recovery.
Truck accident cases present many challenges, and our firm is positioned to overcome those challenges for you. A Riviera Beach truck accident lawyer from our firm can seek evidence from the trucking company, calculate your damages, and demand the maximum compensation you deserve. Call the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine today for your free consultation.
Understanding Your Rights After A Truck Accident
If you’ve been involved in a truck accident in Riviera Beach, you may be grappling with a myriad of challenges, including serious injuries, financial strain, and emotional distress.
In these trying times, navigating the complex legal and insurance processes can feel overwhelming and practically insurmountable. But you should know that you’re not alone, and a beacon of support is ready to guide you through this storm: the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
Recoverable Damages In Your Riviera Beach Truck Accident Case
Your personal injury lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine can seek maximum compensation for every damage resulting from your truck accident, which may include:
- Pain and suffering, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, sleep problems, recurring memories of the accident, physical pain, and loss of enjoyment
- Medical bills, which could include all of your accident-related medical bills as we calculate the value of a fair settlement
- Professional damages, including loss of income, diminished earning power, lost bonuses, missed opportunities to earn promotions, lost benefits, and other professional harm
- Property expenses, which may include vehicle repairs, a new vehicle purchase, temporary transportation expenses, and replacement of other damaged property
Our truck accident attorneys consider both economic and non-economic damages when calculating the value of your truck accident case. We will demand that liable parties cover all of these damages.
What You Can Expect From Your Riviera Beach Truck Accident Lawyer
When you hire the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, you can forget about the demands of your case. We will lead every step in your insurance claim or lawsuit, including:
- Securing evidence (including from a liable trucking company): Your attorney can file a letter of spoliation to ensure that a liable trucking company preserves evidence. We can also secure any eyewitness accounts, black-box data, video footage, and other evidence that benefits your case.
- Establishing liability for your damages: Multiple parties can be liable for a truck accident, and we will determine who owes you compensation. Truck drivers, trucking companies, truck manufacturers, and municipalities are among potentially liable parties in a truck accident case.
- Calculating (and fighting for) a fair settlement: Once we know the financial value of your accident-related damages, we will meet with liable parties to negotiate a settlement.
- Completing a trial (if necessary): Though we typically strive to secure a fair settlement for our clients, we will take your case to court if necessary.
Our lawyers will also deal with insurance companies for you. Insurers may be central to your case but may work against your interests. By handling all case-related communications, your Riviera Beach truck accident lawyer will protect you from attempts to violate your rights.
Why You Can Trust The Law Offices Of Anidjar & Levine
Our firm earns our clients’ trust—and that’s the way it should be. You deserve a law firm that will go the extra mile for you and your case, and that firm is the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine.
You can trust us to lead their insurance claims and lawsuits because:
- Our responsive legal care sets us apart: Law firms define themselves, in part, by how they treat their clients. We are committed to your satisfaction and go beyond the basic call of duty. Expect frequent contact from your lawyer, help with case-related appointments and an all-around impressive legal experience.
- We have represented many truck accident victims in Florida: And we have succeeded in many of those cases. Trucks are complicated by nature, and truck accident cases are often just as complicated. Our experience leading cases like yours is undoubtedly a credit to you.
- Our fee structure shields you from the cost of your case: The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine uses contingency fees. This means you pay no upfront fees or costs; we only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
- Our office is a stone’s throw from Riviera Beach: Our West Palm Beach office is conveniently located in Riviera Beach, which benefits you in multiple ways. We are already familiar with Riviera Beach, and we are close enough to handle your case in a hands-on manner.
You can rely on a truck accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine. We are ready to start your case in Riviera Beach today, so call us for your free consultation.
The Importance Of Timeliness In A Truck Accident Claim
When dealing with the aftermath of a truck accident, it’s critical to understand the significance of the statute of limitations in Florida. This law dictates the timeframe within which you can legally bring a lawsuit to seek damages for your injuries and losses.
Florida’s Statute Of Limitations For Truck Accident Cases
Under Florida Statutes § 95.11, you typically have a limited two years from the accident date to file a lawsuit against the responsible parties. This strict deadline serves as a ticking clock from the moment of your accident, emphasizing the urgency of legal action.
It’s crucial not to delay seeking the legal representation you need. The sooner you discuss your case with our skilled Riviera Beach truck accident lawyers, the sooner we can work toward the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to ensure that your rights are upheld and to set the wheels of justice in motion before the window of opportunity closes.
Call The Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine Today For Your Free Consultation
At the Law Offices of Anidjar & Levine, we believe in personal attention and a hands-on approach. If you’re struggling in the aftermath of a trucking accident, let us take the burden of the legal process off your shoulders so that you can focus on recovery. Contact us today for a free consultation, and let’s discuss how we can help you move forward.
We Can Help.